Cachin' Crow Geocoin -

opalsns

Of Course! Anyone who has won a coin can still play.

It's about FUN, winning a coin is just an added Bonus....

Glad you love our coin and that it made it home safe.

Next week is Pheonix. And Then April 26th is ........

......TALLADEGA Baby!!!!!!!! That's one of KD1EJs favorite Races. Oh Yeah, and make sure you play Talledaga !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There just may be a "Special Cachin' Crow Coin" in the prize description.

Iaintnotsayinnuttin .

I'm

Good morning race fans, Saturday night race at Phoenix this week, go to nascar.com to see which drivers qualified for the race, there will be a coin up to the winner, Opalsns, I believe will start taken drivers early Saturday, will find out and let you know GMT,KD1EJ

Well Folks,

Looks Like KD1EJ has shined up a pretty 2009 Polished Nickel CC coin on Orange for the Pheonix race this Saturday Evening.

From what I can tell, He's got something even more special for Talladega so don't forget to mark the 26th on your cointest calender.

VVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvrrrrrroooooooommmmmmmmmm!!!

:unsure: I played one once or twice, just becasue I have no idea about this race! I caqn not watch it, I do not know the drivers.... but it is a very good chance to get a crow coin! :D

Happy Easter!!!!! :D Nope... it is not a delay! I just came back from the Church! We have just listened The Christos Anesti! :D

Time for food now!!!!! :D That's a big race!!! :huh: ...and I can enjoy the chockolate eggs Sivota had sended me! :o

:unsure: I played one once or twice, just becasue I have no idea about this race! I caqn not watch it, I do not know the drivers.... but it is a very good chance to get a crow coin! :D

Happy Easter!!!!! :D Nope... it is not a delay! I just came back from the Church! We have just listened The Christos Anesti! :D

Time for food now!!!!! :D That's a big race!!! :huh: ...and I can enjoy the chockolate eggs Sivota had sended me! :o

GATOULIS

Go to www.nascar.com and you can keep up to date by clicking on the main picture. They post up dates almost lap by lap That is after the race starts. While there you can find a driver by Going to schedule clicking on sprintcup race Then line up

Edited by snowball 58

250px-Easter_eggs_-_straw_decoratio.jpg

Happy Easter GATOULIS

OK, YOU KNOW THE WAY WE PLAY AT CACHIN' CROW'S HOUSE.

FULL NAME AND CAR NUMBER OF THE DRIVER THAT YOU THINK WILL WINN THE RACE TONIGHT.

FIRST TO POST A DRIVER GETS THAT DRIVER.

NO EDITING OF POSTS. JUST REPOST IF YOUR PICK WAS PREVIOUSLY TAKEN.

ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.

MY GAME, MY RULES, I CAN CHANGE THEM.

IF YOUR DRIVER IN THAT CAR NUMBER WINS , KD1EJ WILL SEND YOU A 2009 POLISHED NICKEL CACHIN' CROW GEOCOIN.

IN ORDER TO MAKE IT INTERESTING, I WILL SEND A GEOCOIN OF MY CHOICE FROM MY COLLECTION TO THE PLAYER THAT GIVES THE BEST PLAY BY PLAY / UPDATES ON THE RACE, HERE ON THIS THREAD. ENTERTAIN US AND HELP THOSE THAT CAN'T WATCH THE RACE , KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON!!!!!

ARE YOU READY ?????????

Yup, Your Good!!!!!!

Everyone, Don't forget to read the rules on post 376, on how to win a SECOND Geocoin Tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I checked and there are no rules in post #376... Maybe you meant post #370???

She said she was going to make them up as she went along!!! :D:unsure::D