Cachin' Crow Geocoin -

opalsns

WoW, that was fast, I think I sent that out on Tuesday,Your very welcome, I see no one will be taking that coin. Will let Opalsns know, she is having trouble getting on the internet, Verizon switching over to myfairpoint. Hi geo.Error.

73,KD1EJ

I'm so glad everyone got their "SURPRISE" coins and they love them.

There are a few 2008 coins left. There are requests being held for buyers that are waiting for the 2009 coin to come in and have emailed me reguarding the hold.

Thank You everyone for making Cachin' Crow Geocoin a Hit .

Opalsns

The Gold coin will be offered on the forum at a later date.There will be a limited amount of coins offered on the forum, due to other comments. Opalsns and I have list for the ones who wanted the 2009, we will e-mail you ,to see if you still want ,as soon as we are done with the list, it will be open for others. Thank you, KD1EJ

WOW!!!!! BEAUTIFUL COINS!!!!!! :D

I loved your ex avantar of the 2008 version...now I love this ones too... WOW!!

How this orange variety was created? I love it!!!

I love this variety! Actually (I hope it is ok), I like the orange better! :yikes:

Congratulations Patty my friend for your new coin! It is amazing!

The 2008 version had a crow holding a TB, the 2009 one has a crow droping a GC.... I am wondering... what the 2010 version will be!

...A crow flying or ready to fly, carrying an ammo box cache, or holding a GPS??? :shocked: Just kiding!!!! :anicute:

WOW!!!!! BEAUTIFUL COINS!!!!!! :D

I loved your ex avantar of the 2008 version...now I love this ones too... WOW!!

How this orange variety was created? I love it!!!

I love this variety! Actually (I hope it is ok), I like the orange better! :yikes:

Congratulations Patty my friend for your new coin! It is amazing!

The 2008 version had a crow holding a TB, the 2009 one has a crow droping a GC.... I am wondering... what the 2010 version will be!

...A crow flying or ready to fly, carrying an ammo box cache, or holding a GPS??? :shocked: Just kiding!!!! :anicute:

We've already got the designs for the next 25 years!!!!!!!!!LOL!!

Opalsns

ok i went to ebay and i am bidding on one of these beauties in gold. i am wondering what they will go for. it still has 5 days to go and you know how crazy the prices can get.

It all depends on the interest. Some people, like me , only like nickel and copper finishes.

Hey , Do you go to UF Our Nephew graduates from there this year. He's a Veteranarian.

Opalsns

ok i went to ebay and i am bidding on one of these beauties in gold. i am wondering what they will go for. it still has 5 days to go and you know how crazy the prices can get.

It all depends on the interest. Some people, like me , only like nickel and copper finishes.

Hey , Do you go to UF Our Nephew graduates from there this year. He's a Veteranarian.

Opalsns

well i have already been out bid, but i'll keep trying to a point. i can also wait until the regular ones go up on here.

yes, i went to UF. i loved the place. i hope your nephew finds a job. my brother graduated from UF last May with an engineering degree and still doesn't have a job.

The Gold coin will be offered on the forum at a later date.There will be a limited amount of coins offered on the forum, due to other comments. Opalsns and I have list for the ones who wanted the 2009, we will e-mail you ,to see if you still want ,as soon as we are done with the list, it will be open for others. Thank you, KD1EJ

ooooh, I hope I'm on the list ;)

Wow! Ours arrived today. You folks and Landsharkz have created a really sweet coin! Go ahead and put my name on the 2010 mailing list, I don't want to miss the next one. :o Thanks for sharing your great coins.

Ditto! Mine came today and they are beautiful. I suggested to KD1EJ that you consider semi-annual coins because I sure don't want to wait another year for your next creation! :)

What are we racing? Tricycles Bicycles, Cars, Motorcycles, Mopeds, Foot race, Snowmobiles, Turtles, Snails,Penguins, Dragsters, Threelegged race, Horses, Dogs, :):D:D:D:D Forgot to add Frogs. Hampsters how could I forget Hampsters? :D

Edited by snowball 58

Well, It Looks Like KD1EJ is ready to Race!!!!!

corbeaux-04.gif The NASCAR Sprint Cup Boys are Back in Atlanta this week and

There is a 2009 Satin Nickel finish Cachin' Crow on Orange Geocoin up for grabs ..........

.......All you have to do is pick the winner. Easy Right , Nope !!!!

The Tables are constantly turning and you never know who'll take the flag. Soooooo....

Be the first to make your pick , Exact Name AND Car Number

First To Post the Driver / Car Number gets that driver.

Only one ( 1 ) driver entry per person.

READ POSTS TO SEE WHO HAS ALREADY BEEN PICKED, so you don't pick a driver that's ALREADY been picked.

There are 43 drivers . We will accept the first to post that driver/car#.

We Reserve the Right to Change the rules of the cointest.

Remember This is for the Cup Race NOT Nationwide Series.

Have Fun.....

Yup, .... You can star.... NOW!!!!!!

Edited by opalsns

Well,

It could be all about the Bad Luck thing, or It could be a retired number , like Dale Earnhardt sr. # 3.

The race teams purchase the rights to the numbers from NASCAR, I believe. And from each other.

It's a good question!!!

Opalsns