Cachin' Crow Geocoin -

opalsns

KD1EJ and I have recieved several emails reguarding the purchase of our 2008 Cachin' Crow Geocoin.

These are the first in the series of Cachin' Crow Geocoins . The 2009 Cachin' Crow should arrive sometime next month. Landsharkz are our coin makers and they produced a beautiful coin.

The answer is yes, we will sell the coins to anyone on the forum .

Polished Nickel 75 minted and Satin Nickel 125 minted finishes , 10.00 each and 3.25 shipping in padded envelope with Delivery Confirmation in the US. 3.50 international shipping.We will combine shipping.

PayPal or US Postal Money orders are accepted.

Shoot me an email through GC.com

Opalsns

3ee71350-7e31-4716-a1b2-c43ec8e2e08d.jpgdf0470b9-03dc-4238-bf8f-18c6034253a3.jpg5ac23335-c7e8-4852-9bae-fa2cf1f02575.jpg

Edited by opalsns

Will Landsharkz be selling sny of these on their website?

NO, THE 2008 COINS ARE HERE AND WE HAVE THEM EXCLUSIVELY.

THE 2009 WILL BE HERE SOMETIME IN FEBRUARY IF ALL GOES WELL. WE ARE NOT TAKING ORDERS FOR THEM UNTILL WE HAVE THEM IN OUR HANDS, IN CASE SOMETHING GOES WRONG. ( I'VE READ ABOUT THE PROBLEMS SOME FOLKS HAVE WITH PRESALES. )WE WILL ALSO HAVE THEM EXCLUSIVELY.

YOU CAN SEE THE 2009 COIN IN MY PROFILE.

THANX

OPALSNS

Just to let everyone know,

All those emails will be answered soon. We both been busy today and are just getting back to the computers now. If KD1EJ hasn't gotten back to you yet he will by this evening.

Thanx for all the emails and requests for our coin. We will do our best to get EVERY ORDER FILLED !!!!!!

Opalsns

Just to let everyone know,

All those emails will be answered soon. We both been busy today and are just getting back to the computers now. If KD1EJ hasn't gotten back to you yet he will by this evening.

Thanx for all the emails and requests for our coin. We will do our best to get EVERY ORDER FILLED !!!!!!

Opalsns

Hey guys I LOVE the coins! and since I have the 2008 on the way please let me know when the 2009 coin is available I would be honored to have it in my SMALL but growing collection!!! If not I'm sure we will be talking and I will remind you!! LOL

Will definatly let you know!!!! :angry:

Opalsns

Well,

I'm pretty sure we will be selling the Polished Nickel and the Satin Nickel here on the forums, probabally only 1 or 2 of each untill everyone that wants one gets one. Sorry, no bulk orders. We will probabally save the Polished gold for us to auction or for cointests, but Remember, KD1EJ has final say on this so everthing is subject to change.

Opalsns

KD1EJ and Opalsns thank you very much for your trade with lorca.nl. :yikes:

Lorca.nl has give me the coin as gift.

i love crows because i believe they bring protection and luck. :wacko:

thank you thank you.

the coin is more beautiful as at photo.

We wil made a flip flap photo this weekend if the weather is good and place it here. :blink:

whhoooooooooooooooooooooott

Sunsetmedowlark,

That must have been the coolest pet.

Will hold one for you. Email me when your ready.

Opalsns

LOL! He was cool until he hit puberty, then he got nasty! She found him alongside the road when he was too little to fly so she picked him up and called fish & game. They said they couldn't take him and told her to raise him and then turn him loose. When he was old enough we tried to turn him loose (she had raised him in a way that he was capable of fending for himself) but the other crows in the area attacked him and would have killed him if we hadn't been there. It must have been that he had our scent on him or something. So we re-caught him and took him back home. She had him for about 5 years but then he got to be too much for her to handle so she re-homed him to some people who had more experience with "wild" birds. They still call her every once in a while and he's doing great. In the time mom had him he started to mimic her and eventually had quite a vocabulary. He also hated me with a passion! ;)

I'll contact you in a couple of weeks about buying one of the coins. Would prefer the LE if you have any left, if not a regular one will be fine. Thanks!!

KD1EJ and I have recieved several emails reguarding the purchase of our 2008 Cachin' Crow Geocoin.

These are the first in the series of Cachin' Crow Geocoins . The 2009 Cachin' Crow should arrive sometime next month. Landsharkz are our coin makers and they produced a beautiful coin.

The answer is yes, we will sell the coins to anyone on the forum .

Polished Nickel 75 minted and Satin Nickel 125 minted finishes , 10.00 each and 3.25 shipping in padded envelope with Delivery Confirmation in the US. 3.50 international shipping.We will combine shipping.

Domestic shipping for 2 coins 3.50 and International shipping for 2 coins 4.00

PayPal or US Postal Money orders are accepted.

Shoot me an email through GC.com

Opalsns

3ee71350-7e31-4716-a1b2-c43ec8e2e08d.jpgdf0470b9-03dc-4238-bf8f-18c6034253a3.jpg5ac23335-c7e8-4852-9bae-fa2cf1f02575.jpg

The next group of Cachin' Crow Coin orders are on their way.Open Mailboxes with care, LOL!!!

CAW CAW CAW CAW CAWCAW CAW CAW CAW....

I mean ......

The 2009 Cachin' Crow Geocoin Samples Are Here and they look MARVELOUS darling...

2nd in the series and should be flying in soon.... GET READY !!!

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

:D

:laughing:

:laughing: Now I want one (or two) right now......

:blink:

edited to add - Wonderful job..!

Is this the first geocoin that shows a geocoin???

Yes, 2008 had the TB and now 2009 the Geocoin..... where to from here???only the Crow knows.. :P

Thank you for all the positive input.

I just want to add thet my original design didn't have the 2008 coin in it. That idea was KD1EJs and it is an AWESOME idea!!!!!! Thanx BRO!!!!

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

One post about this, apologize for off topic. No. Other coins with coins inset on them:

HFGcC Plastic Container

FTF V2 (Chris Mackey version)

The Man with The Metal

I'm picturing more, but I can't think of them now. Email me if you wanna chat.

Still love the concept of previous coins on the next coin. Well done (back on topic) :P

TMA

One post about this, apologize for off topic. No. Other coins with coins inset on them:

HFGcC Plastic Container

FTF V2 (Chris Mackey version)

The Man with The Metal

I'm picturing more, but I can't think of them now. Email me if you wanna chat.

Still love the concept of previous coins on the next coin. Well done (back on topic) :P

TMA

I thought the reference was to the Cachin' Crow Coin. It's the only Cachin' Crow coin with a coin!!!!!!

got our 2008 today.......can't wait to get 2009..........very kewl coin..........thanks....

WE have two background colors on the front side, will send pictures to Opalsns to put on the page.

By the way , say Hi to Sam Drucker and Mrs Douglas, sure miss the train rides to Pixley

got our 2008 today.......can't wait to get 2009..........very kewl coin..........thanks....

WE have two background colors on the front side, will send pictures to Opalsns to put on the page.

By the way , say Hi to Sam Drucker and Mrs Douglas, sure miss the train rides to Pixley

2 Colors, 2 colors, I didn't know, CCOOOOOOOOOOOooooooolllllllll

See, he surprises me all the time ........wooooo hooooooo :D

Ok, I got the pics that Helen sent KD1EJ,

1 backround is Orange and 1 backround is Red-Orange.

It's probabally my computer, but I can't tell the difference so I will post them Tomorrow and you all can look at them and tell us what you think, Thanx,

Opalsns