4 new Coins starting today

Sepp & Berta

Yep, the store is up again :-)

Don't worry if some of the coins are already "sold out". As we announced yesterday we will put the second half of the coins into the shop this afternoon.

Many greetings,

Sepp & Berta

I woke up and decided to check. I was able to get all my coins except the one. So the rest go in the cart at 8 p.m. your time again or at a different time?

bump so you'll see this

Yep, the store is up again :-)

Don't worry if some of the coins are already "sold out". As we announced yesterday we will put the second half of the coins into the shop this afternoon.

Many greetings,

Sepp & Berta

I woke up and decided to check. I was able to get all my coins except the one. So the rest go in the cart at 8 p.m. your time again or at a different time?

bump so you'll see this

Expect the second start around this time (+/- 1 hour). After the experience from yesterday we don't want to give an exact time ;-)

I've got coins in my cart, but they say "out of stock" and have for the past 8 hours (I check every now and then). I'm assuming that I'm doing this right - when the sale is turned on again, will my cart read "in stock" and let me check out?

Yes, you are absolutely right :-)

Whew! Okay, thanks -- Woot! Time to break out the coffee for my 1:50am wakeup! : ) Thanks, S&B, I really appreciate the reassurance!

supposedly got order through, went to checkout, asked for my customer info and password, wouldn't accept passwowrd, got new password, entered new password, coins not in stock. It appears there will be a remint...can we please pre-order this time?

ILYK

Same thing happened to me except, I went to add 1 more of the Fish and when the cart refreshed-ALL- were out of stock again- I don't get it?

I think I'll wait for the re-mint

Okay, I'm in the store now, patiently hoping that the coins' status will change to "in stock" soon...S&B, if you're reading this: I know the sale says "sometime between 6pm and 8pm", but could you have pity on a person in the Japan/Australia timezone and active the items sooner rather than later so I can go back to sleep? : )

Even so, though, this is pretty exciting!

still trying to purchase coins...was the the new release time ever announced?

ILYK

"Between 6pm and 8pm (UTF +1)" is what it says on the site. Gosh, I hope they open up the coin sale soon!

thankyou..I think that's somewhere between 1-3 on the east coast (but math was never my greatest asset!)

ILYK

We currently have about 100 people in our store that want to order :)

So it is quite predictable that the coins will be sold out soon. Because of this we decided to remint the Pure.color, Influenza and after talking to Chur possibly the red herrings (but only the non LE editions).

The remint will be here in the middle of February.

Many greetings,

Sepp & Berta

I was hoping to get some pure geocoins as well. But, it was not meant to be.

Is there any chance that you would take pre-orders (with or without pre-paying) on the remint? That way people who want to pre-order (I know some people don't like pre-ordering) could be sure to get some and not have to hope they get lucky on the reload time.

Was checking their sight about when the remints were expected in, and the site showed them in, so I place my order. So if you missed out on the first round here is the chance for the second go around. Hope their server doesn't have glitches from all the activity its going to have. :laughing:

Karen