4 new Coins starting today

Sepp & Berta

What has the flu to do with red herrings? Nothing except that both coins will be available at Sepp & Berta's "pink" shop http://www.mygeocoin.de on Friday 16th. 8 pm (German time)

In the meantime 2 more coins arrived and so you are spoilt for choice.

Influenzia SB/09 Virus Geocoins - Symptoms included (Fever, ague, insomnia)

<°)))ox>< Geocoins - Yes, thats the offical name and such it appears at Groundspeak. It represents the red herring and wants to lay a false trail.

Pure.color Geocoins - travel Ed.- made to make our travelling friends a little bit more colorful. A nicer and cheaper alternative to Travelbugs.

In Memoriam Elias Geocoins

I want to feature this coin from xxmurdockxx & Family especially. It was made in memory of their son Elias who died at the age of 2 years. The proceeds of these coins will be donated to a children's hospice. Please favor this coin in your purchase decision because it's all in good case.

56_0.jpg55_0.jpg54_0.jpg57_0.jpg

All coins have got an own Icon and are trackable at Geocaching.com

See you maybe later at myGeocoin.de! :rolleyes:

Claudia (1 half of Sepp & Berta)

Your not the only one Crowsfeat, maybe they under estimated how many ppl wanted to spend some cash today at 20:00 Berlin time (4 am Perth time) :rolleyes:

Failed to Connect

The connection was refused when attempting to contact www.mygeocoin.de.

Though the site seems valid, the browser was unable to establish a connection.

Edited by AlliedOz

I think I'm going to miss out on these. I have to be heading back to work in a few minutes!!! :)

Work! Nice, My bed is calling , it's 4:35 am :rolleyes:

Nice to see Sepp & Berta sent out a news letter explaining what's happening. Considering the flap they must be in they still remembered to inform, great stuff. Great customer service is things like that despite being in a crisis.

I was logged on at 11:00 AM PST (8:00 PM UTC+1) and had the 3 coins I wanted in my cart when the site went down. :rolleyes:

Hope I don't lose them. I'll be checking the site periodically. :)

PS - Sorry Sepp & Berta... I'd sent you an email before I got the newsletter update requesting no emails. Please forgive them. :)

I had everything in my cart, but that was about it. I wonder if any orders went through.

No. Not a single order went through because we hadn't the chance to "activate" the items. The server crashed before.....

Sorry again!

Ahh, ok.

So what did your provider say when you contacted them? Are they rebooting your server or do you have to wait till tomorrow? Im just wondering if I should keep sitting around here waiting or go do other things.

The Hotline of our provider closed at 8pm our time..... So the only chance for us was to write an email. The next time we are able to phone the guys is tomorrow at 9am. We already ordered an upgrade of the server. I guess that the site will be up again tomorrow.

Because of this we are going to split the sales start. The first half of the coins will be available when the site is up again and the second half will start later when you guys in the U.S. are awake :rolleyes: So you have also the chance to order some coins.

Many greetings,

Sepp & Berta

The Hotline of our provider closed at 8pm our time..... So the only chance for us was to write an email. The next time we are able to phone the guys is tomorrow at 9am. We already ordered an upgrade of the server. I guess that the site will be up again tomorrow.

Because of this we are going to split the sales start. The first half of the coins will be available when the site is up again and the second half will start later when you guys in the U.S. are awake :rolleyes: So you have also the chance to order some coins.

Many greetings,

Sepp & Berta

Heh -- I'm in Japan. : )

Okay, tho, I'm heading home. Hopefully I can get that order in. Thanks again for the update!

Because of this we are going to split the sales start. The first half of the coins will be available when the site is up again and the second half will start later when you guys in the U.S. are awake :) So you have also the chance to order some coins.

Many greetings,

Sepp & Berta

:) Thanks! My record of remembering to wake up in the middle of the night for coins has not been good :rolleyes:

Yep, the store is up again :-)

Don't worry if some of the coins are already "sold out". As we announced yesterday we will put the second half of the coins into the shop this afternoon.

Many greetings,

Sepp & Berta

I woke up and decided to check. I was able to get all my coins except the one. So the rest go in the cart at 8 p.m. your time again or at a different time?