Time to Discover the World

Clarkbowman

Up for pre-oders at cacheaddict.com are 3 versions of my first coin. "Discover the World"

P1010720.JPG

P1010721.JPG

I have 2 samples of it at this time and it looks great. I hope you all like it.

This is my first coin and it symbolizes the four classical Elements and the powers that shape our world. My favorite cache type is an EarthCache. With this coin I have chose to represent the Elements that effect the world and us each day. The ancients believed strongly in these powers and their worlds revolved around them.

Edited by Flying Spaghetti Monster

I like! And Mike, I love the new website -- well done!

Would it be possible to get photos of the different finishes up there? It looks to me (tho I may be mistaken) that all of the entries for this coin use the same golden-toned photo. I'll probably order more finishes if I can see them. But I've made a reservation. Congratulations on your coin!

Hi there~

I like your coin but have just a couple of questions before I make the reservation. I see the platings are of different metals but the colors are all the same. Is that correct?

What are the dimensions of the coin?

Is one of the 3 designated as a LE?

Will there be a custom icon?

Will you be doing any trades?

Thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

Hi there~

I like your coin but have just a couple of questions before I make the reservation. I see the platings are of different metals but the colors are all the same. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

What are the dimensions of the coin? 1 3/4 x 1 3/4

Is one of the 3 designated as a LE? Will have to ask Mike, I'm not sure

Will there be a custom icon? If we can get 250 coins sold

Will you be doing any trades? Not at this moment, but in the future Yes

Colors are the same and the Gold is my Favorite.

Hi there~

Thanks in advance! :angry:

No LE on this but the artist might select a different plating for an AE if he wants to.

I just received my gold coin in the mail today. HELP - I can't tell which side I like the best - the front or the back

This coin is BEAUTIFUL.

I have to tell you I like the front the best. I really like the textures under the translucent enamels. I am not the best source for feedback though. A little close to this project. :unsure:

I just received my gold coin in the mail today. HELP - I can't tell which side I like the best - the front or the back

This coin is BEAUTIFUL.

I have to tell you I like the front the best. I really like the textures under the translucent enamels. I am not the best source for feedback though. A little close to this project. :unsure:

You might be to close to the project but I do agree that the textures are great and I love the colors

but then again

WOW with the dark green on the back the gold just pops. We just keep flipping the coin back and forth.