Coin mission/goal tag/sheets

BlueDeuce

Hey. I'm curious what folks are doing to include a goal/mission statement along with their coins that are placed in caches.

I am not looking for the best of the best tag, but just in general what do people use, if anything.

Do you include a printed sheet in a baggie? Maybe drill a hole and attach a tag? Maybe nothing?

What do you typically do?

What do you typically find?

I'm trying to get a big picture so post away.

Thanks.

After seeing a few of my released coins go missing I have taken to drilling and attaching a crimpable keyring (the type you get when you rent a car, only way to take em off is to cut them) and either a home printed and laminated mission tag or at the very least a stainless steel 'Geocoin Buddy' tag from geoswag. So far only one of my released coins set up this way has gone missing and that was because the whole cache was taken along with my coin and a couple of others. The mission tags I attach always have the tracking number in very large letters printed on them to make it easy to read and the back side has the following on it:

DO NOT KEEP THIS COIN!

It is the personal property of Johnmac56 who has allowed its temporary use as a Geocaching game piece.

It may not be sold, traded, or kept indefinitely. It is NOT intended to become part of someone's collection. Please log it and move it to another cache as quickly as possible so that others may enjoy it!

I know that these measures will not stop any serious attempt to steal any of my released coins, but I do the best I can for them and hope for the best. I will continue to release coins so that others may enjoy them as much as I do...

Drilled coin. Laminated biz card size tag with the info. The hole in the biz card tag gets a metal hole gromet to keep the tag from wearing at the card. Then it is cabled and crimped. Just started this and so far it is working good. Hoping it keeps my TBs and coins from going missing. Almost thought about having all my travelers sent back to me to get this done, but figured that would be a little ridiculous.