Multiple Travel Bugs in a cache

splashstick

If you have multiple TBs/Coins to drop into a single cache just hold down your "Ctrl" button as you select each Tb/Coin.

Correctomundo! That being said, if you should forget to log one or more of the TB's into the cache when you're logging the original Found It (it happens), go back and Post a Note to that cache and that will allow you to drop whatever TB's you might have missed. I've seen instances of people posting a second "Found It" log just to do a bug drop instead of posting a note.

Bruce

if you should forget to log one or more of the TB's into the cache when you're logging the original Found It (it happens), go back and Post a Note to that cache and that will allow you to drop whatever TB's you might have missed.

And after you Post a Note to log in the TBs/Coins you might consider deleting that note to cut down on what I call "log clutter" on cache pages. The TBs/Coins you just logged into the cache will still show as logged into the cache but the "bug drop/coin drop" note will be gone. I do this every time I just do a Bug/Coin drop. Just my own personal habit... :D

CF30

if you should forget to log one or more of the TB's into the cache when you're logging the original Found It (it happens), go back and Post a Note to that cache and that will allow you to drop whatever TB's you might have missed.

And after you Post a Note to log in the TBs/Coins you might consider deleting that note to cut down on what I call "log clutter" on cache pages. The TBs/Coins you just logged into the cache will still show as logged into the cache but the "bug drop/coin drop" note will be gone. I do this every time I just do a Bug/Coin drop. Just my own personal habit... :rolleyes:

CF30

If you forget to drop a bug and need to post a note to do the drop, once you submit you will immediately get an option to delete the log. You can delete the log and the bug will stay in place. The cache and bug owner still get the log notification and the cache page won't have that unnecessary additional posting.

Very handy in my opinion.