GPX Sonar

TellFamily

I had to do a hard restart on my pocket PC.

I remember there was a file I had to load under the GPX Sonar folder on the PPC for it to work with Windows Mobile 5.

Have been doing internet searches, but cannot find the directions.

Does anyone have the instructions or rememebr what file needs to be loaded for SPX Sonar to work with Windows Mobile 5?

Are one of these what you are looking for?

GPXSonar

Thanks for the link.

I however have the program. Which was designed for PPC 2003.

When using the program on Windows Mobile 5 there is a file that has to be copied into the GPX Sonar file.

I do not remember the file name or extention.

Without this file GPX Sonar works, but the program will not save any notes or personal settings.

Hello all

I have just done a factory reboot on my PDA WM5 as my GpxSonar was not, and still is not reading the main gpx file within the PQ. Even after full factory reboot and fresh install of GpxSonar 1.5 it's still doing the same thing.

I have been using GpxSonar for about 2 years without a hitch. I like V1.5 as all I have to do is drop my PQ zip files onto the PDA and off I go.

All of a sudden, not sure why, but when I open up a zip file it only opens the child waypoints file not the main file I am used to.

Has this happened to anyone, if so how did you get aroung the problem?

I can't find any settings to change this.

I have just loaded GpxView onto my PDA but I have to extract the file for it to be able to read it, another step I like to avoid.

Thanks in advance

Gavin

Hello all

I have just done a factory reboot on my PDA WM5 as my GpxSonar was not, and still is not reading the main gpx file within the PQ. Even after full factory reboot and fresh install of GpxSonar 1.5 it's still doing the same thing.

I have been using GpxSonar for about 2 years without a hitch. I like V1.5 as all I have to do is drop my PQ zip files onto the PDA and off I go.

All of a sudden, not sure why, but when I open up a zip file it only opens the child waypoints file not the main file I am used to.

I have just loaded GpxView onto my PDA but I have to extract the file for it to be able to read it, another step I like to avoid.

Thanks in advance

Gavin

I am in the exact same circumstances as you are - hard reset, reloaded V1.t, and now all I get is child waypoints. I sure would like to get back to normal also.

I resorted (hopefully as a temp fix) to an older version where I have to unzip the file.

Deane

AKA: DeRock & the Psychic Cacher - Grattan MI

Same problem here, what changed???

Hello all

Thanks in advance

Gavin

I am in the exact same circumstances as you are - hard reset, reloaded V1.t, and now all I get is child waypoints. I sure would like to get back to normal also.

I resorted (hopefully as a temp fix) to an older version where I have to unzip the file.

Deane

Are one of these what you are looking for?

GPXSonar

Thanks for the link.

I however have the program. Which was designed for PPC 2003.

When using the program on Windows Mobile 5 there is a file that has to be copied into the GPX Sonar file.

I do not remember the file name or extention.

Without this file GPX Sonar works, but the program will not save any notes or personal settings.

Hello!

I have exactly the same problem : settings are not saved ! Could you send me a pm with the required file ?

It seems that it's just not me, or anyone else who just re-installed GPX Sonar. It appears that it has something to do with Groundspeak recently changing something in pocket queries. Here is the thread that talks about it.

Deane

Thanks for the link. It has a few answers that don't mean much to me.

For now I am going to edit the ZIP file and delete the child waypoint file so I can continue to use GpxSonar. I like the filter function and being able to set any cache as centre

Cheers

Gavin

Help ! I am looking for a gpxsonar version that works with windows mobile. The v1.4.0 that I have do not save user preferences nor notes ....

In a previous thread, someone was speaking of a specific file to add to the gpxsonar folder : where could I find this ?