Heads-up for Moozer's 2009 GeoRally

Moozer

I'm starting to work on this year's major Moozer geoevent - the 2009 Sonoma County GeoRally. It'll start in Santa Rosa, and travel along Sonoma County's scenic backroads.

Mark you calendars for Saturday, May 2nd. I've already reserved a huge picnic area in a local park for the post-rally potluck, and am busily working on coming up with enough devious questions to keep you guessing the whole day.

To sweeten the deal, this is also the day of the WWFM V (World-Wide Flash Mob 5), and Mr.Moo is setting up a flash mob event to take place just before the rally - you get a two-fer this way!

I know it's a long way off, but I wanted to make sure you keep the date free. I'm expecting somewhere over 100 people at the event, so it should be oodles of fun!

Moozer (Donald)

Hi Moozer!

It's not too early to put it on the calendar. You plan like I do. I have to, if I don't then before you know it summer is gone and it's like, do we do anything or go anywhere?

I saw you posted on cvgeocachers.com, if you published the event on gc.com you should go post it under Events on cvgeocachers.com.

We will be in that area for the annual Tour de Cure for diabetes. The Hubby & Super Grrl run a rest stop and I ride 100 miles. I know the backroads like the back of my hand in the beautiful Napa Valley! It is my favorite ride.

A geocaching event and a cycling event in one weekend is going to be great! I'm looking forward to it. Now if I can get this bronchitis to go away, I can start training! WOOHOO!

Thanks Moozer for posting it here! :laughing: