Etrex Yellow to trade

Ltljon

I've got an Etrex yellow (older unit) I'd like to trade for/toward a basic Magellan like an Explorist, or even a Map 330. My nephew's interested in caching but I'm not familiar enough with Garmin (& too old to wanna learn) so I'd rather stick with what I know. Unit is in great shape with a good screen. I bought it here as a backup a few years ago & other than testing it out it's been put up ever since.

Any interest?

Does it have a 'globe' at the top?

Yes it does, with "etrex" written below it. When I just powered it up it reads "Copyright 1999" if that means anything. Also version 2.03. It hasn't been turned on in a few years.

Sitting inside it took it about 5 min to get signal the first time, then I turned it off, went outside & got one in less than a minute. Best accuracy was 26' but I live back in the sticks. I don't know if thats normal or not. The screen looks good with only light, normal scratches like from wiping it off. No cuts, scrapes or big ones to interfere with it. Overall it's a pretty clean unit.