can someone in the area of three rivers, or Kalamazoo, mi. please help me

cb12374

can someone in the area of three rivers, or Kalamazoo, mi. please help me figure out why caches that I place get denied but the same thing that my cache got denied for doesn't seem to apply to other caches.

Hi cb12374 we are from Coldwater, Mi and would be happy to try and help you figure out why your caches are being denied you can either post it on here or e-mail us through GC.com.

can someone in the area of three rivers, or Kalamazoo, mi. please help me figure out why caches that I place get denied but the same thing that my cache got denied for doesn't seem to apply to other caches.

Hi cb12374 we are from Coldwater, Mi and would be happy to try and help you figure out why your caches are being denied you can either post it on here or e-mail us through GC.com.

(gc1g7gc) this is one of the caches that I tried to place. I put a note on it to the reviewer that it was about 50 feet from the tracks and that there is no need to cross them to find the cache. which is what I was told I had to do to get it approved. if you you look at a cache on hwy 131 5 miles north of three rivers it is just as close. and got approved. and if you follow the tracks north into Kalamazoo you will see several others. there was a cache that I tried to place on the edge of a friends field along 131 that was about 60 feet off the hwy. I let the reviewer know and posted it on the page that you could park in the drive for the field that is on the side street. and that one got denied for being to close to the hwy. but if you look along 131 and I94 there are several that are anywhere from 20 to 50 feet off the hwy and some you have to park on the shoulder to get. so what was I doing wrong?