TB longevity How long has your bug been out there

The DogCachers

I know there are discussions on how many miles a bug has gone, but i would rather know how long one has been traveling and have been active in the last couple of months. It is real easy to fake the mileage on a bug but time is different. We have one Salmon the Bear that is still traveling over 5 years now. What about you?

I know there are discussions on how many miles a bug has gone, but i would rather know how long one has been traveling and have been active in the last couple of months. It is real easy to fake the mileage on a bug but time is different. We have one Salmon the Bear that is still traveling over 5 years now. What about you?

Our oldest bug, and one of our favorites ("Ramblin' Boy"), has been out since May of 2004, so it will reach the five-year mark in four months. People have treated him wonderfully -- his photo gallery has 75 pictures! The most recent log was from three days ago. :rolleyes: