Courage Lion Geocoins Available!

CornCrazy

Wow! Those are stunning....Congrads on your first geocoin. Your design turned out very nice. Job well done.

Thanks! I am really excited about them!

Fantastic looking coins!! Put me down for at leat one complete set...

I will be on vacation to Mexico for a week, I hope they are still available when I get back...

Thanks! They just went into production a few days ago, so they are not actually on sale yet. I believe they take 3-4 weeks to be completed. You will be back before they are even available! :D

I have been put on a 'buying restriction' from Mrs Lion, but I managed to sweet talk her into letting me get a set of these! I've been waiting on these... very nicely done.... :D:D:D

LOL...buying restriction! I will be certain to let you know when they actually go on sale! :o) I am glad you were able to sweet talk Mrs Lion into letting you get some of my coins!

Your coins turned out amazing!!! Congrats!

Thank you!

:D Very, very nice. They are all really cute. I still like the gold the best and then the black nickel. Then the silver and then the copper/glitter. I hope to be able to obtain at least one gold and one BN. :blink:

CF30

Thanks for the compliment! I will be letting the people in this thread know when the coins go on sale first. You will have a good chance of being able to get the ones you want, I think.

I need at least one of these (also on a buying restriction)

It's hard not to be on a buying restriction right now! Hopefully the economy will straighten out soon!

I heard from HogWild and they hope to have the coins to them by Friday, November 28th! I will hopefully have them by the following Friday! I will continue to keep everyone posted about when they are available.

Thanks again to everyone for the support and encouragement about this coin!

OK...This has really been bothering me so I am going to try to explain this the best way I can. I didn't mention them not being for sale officially or them being available on ebay first because I didn't know that was going to happen. When I agreed to work with Hogwild, we agreed to start selling the coins at the same time. After I received my coins, I was told that they weren't going to put the coins up until after the first of the year. I wish I had known that up front! Hogwild mainly didn't want me to sell my coins on the forum. They said I could sell them to people I know, at events, on ebay, and if someone contacted me directly. I could not break our agreement and I didn't feel right posting this here. At this point I feel as if I have no other choice but to let you all know what is happening and why the coins have not officially gone on sale.

As to the high "Buy it Now" prices, that is simply for people who don't mind paying a bit extra to get the coins they want without having to wait for the auction to end. I think only one coin went for the buy it now price. I am perfectly fine if the coins sell for the initial bid price, too.

Thanks in advance for understanding!

I received my Lions in the mail, they were pretty cold from the subzero weather but they are warming up. :) Very cute.

What? :( When did these go on sale?? :yikes: I thought they would go on sale after the new year! :( Am I incorrect? Did I miss 'em? :)

CF30

I am sorry that I missed your reply. For some reason I am not getting my e-mail notifications. These coins are officially for sale tonight. There was a bit of confusion with Hogwild about when I could sell the coins. It was simply because it was my first coin to make and being so new I didn't understand how things work. Anyway, Hogwild had told me I could go ahead and sell the coins at events, on eBay, to friends, and to people who contacted me directly, but not on the forums (until they were released on his site). The next coin in the set will be available here and at Hogwild first. I am not going to go through all of the confusion again!

So...if you still want coins, there are still plenty available! You can get them through me or at Hogwild.

I have the following coins available:

Regular:

Gold: 12

Nickel: 11

Copper: 9

Black Nickel: 14

Limited Edition:

Copper Glitter: 5

Black Nickel Glitter: 7

The regular coins are $10 each and the glitter coins are $15.00 each. Please contact me if you want to purchase the coins for me. Since I am not getting my e-mail notifications, you can contact me at snakelady at comcast dot net. I wrote my e-mail address out in order to try to prevent SPAM. Please replace the words with the appropriate symbols.

Thanks! I am very sorry for all of the confusion! :(

there not yet up at hogwild.

They are now. They are selling them for less, but unfortunately I cannot afford to do that since I had quite a few less than them. They have them in black nickel, nickel, and gold only, I believe. The copper and glitter ones are only available from me.

I don't believe I ever posted pictures of the final products here. The glitter ones are the main ones that I need to post. The copper one is a bit different from the sample and the black nickel one hasn't ever been posted.

So here they are!

Copper LE Glitter:

CopperLEFront.jpg

CopperLEBack.jpg

Black Nickel LE Glitter:

BlackNickelLEFront.jpg

BlackNickelLEBack.jpg

And for ease of viewing, I am going to post the other ones, as well. I am only posting the front picture, though.

Copper:

Copperfront.jpg

Black Nickel:

BlackNickelFront.jpg

Nickel:

Nickelfront.jpg

Gold

Goldfront.jpg

Edited by CornCrazy

I have the following geocoins available for sale:

Regular:

Gold: 12

Nickel: 11

Copper: 9

Black Nickel: 14

Limited Edition (only 25 of each will ever be minted!):

Copper Glitter: 5

Black Nickel Glitter: 7

The regular coins are $10 each and the glitter coins are $15.00 each. Please contact me if you want to purchase the coins for me. Shipping in the US is $3.50 for up to 4 coins. Additional coins will add $1 shipping each. Since I am not getting my e-mail notifications for some reason, you can contact me at corncrazycoins@gmail.com

Here are some pictures:

Gold

Goldfront.jpg

Nickel

Nickelfront.jpg

Copper

Copperfront.jpg

Black Nickel

BlackNickelFront.jpg

Copper LE Glitter

CopperLEFront.jpg

CopperLEBack.jpg