Platinum Earth Cache Master

Rathergohiking

I hit platinum level a few months ago. Got any idea how many reached that level or beyond now? By the way, I have noticed that I frequently have to delete logs even by experienced geocachers because they log the cache and never answer the questions. Is this a common occurrence?

I haven't had any trouble with cachers not answering the questions, except very rare exception of brand new cachers. Do you email the cachers to ask about their answers?

A few years ago, I had issues getting emails from people who used one particular service provider. Seems my provider and theirs didn't play well together. Some of my email from them went to my spam folder, and some email I apparently never saw. Eventually enough people contacted the two providers and they worked out the conflict.

I have really enjoyed earth caches over the years. Finally, I have achieved "quadruple platinum" status - caches in22 locations and 13 developed caches. That is 4 times the requirement for platinum status. (Requirement is 20 different jurisdiction finds and 12 developed caches). Now on to my next self-induced milestone- "quintuple"?

I have really enjoyed earth caches over the years. Finally, I have achieved "quadruple platinum" status - caches in22 locations and 13 developed caches. That is 4 times the requirement for platinum status. (Requirement is 20 different jurisdiction finds and 12 developed caches). Now on to my next self-induced milestone- "quintuple"?

3 new countries and 3 of my caches lately :D

Good to see a familiar name.