Quick COINTEST!

NeverSummer

bwhahaha! :):anicute: I knew I had listed and shown some things in some places, but was starting to think there was a wiretap! ;) So, yes, my first name is out there, and a few even know more of my secret ultra-covert undercover witness protection background and ninja training. :D;)

Although I introduced myself in the MN forum that way, it looks like it may no longer be that accurate...so if I do another similar cointest, be warned! :(

Your going to a concert....

Rock On.

Opalsns

We have a winner! I'm back from Minnesota (after getting held IN the plane on the ground for 2 HOURS...and getting in very late last night) and had a chance to check the thread again...

Wow, I wish I would have been able to keep better tabs on the cointest this time around...I was anxious about it the whole time I was away!!

I went to Minnesota to watch a friend perform at his band's CD release concert. It was awesome, and I got to act like a jet-set rock star roadie for a weekend!

I think I saw Geo.Error had a "concert" post on page one that I missed...So we've got 3 winners!

You go to a concert and after that meet the new president biggrin.gif

Congrats to all the winners! Opalsns and Geo.Error, please send me your info so I can get a coin in the mail! Surteb, I'll be sending yours very soon, now that I'm back!

Thanks, everyone, for the entertaining answers! It was fun to read through them all!

Cheers! :(

whhottttt.i am a cointest winner ;):D:)

Congrats to Opalsns and Surteb also. ;):):D

This was a big and fun surprise this morning to see i won. A good start of the day. :anicute:

Thank you for the cointest Neversummer and thanks for sharing your fantastic day with us. :D

i have send a pm back :D:D