Quick COINTEST!

NeverSummer

Your going to a concert....

Rock On.

Opalsns

We have a winner! I'm back from Minnesota (after getting held IN the plane on the ground for 2 HOURS...and getting in very late last night) and had a chance to check the thread again...

Wow, I wish I would have been able to keep better tabs on the cointest this time around...I was anxious about it the whole time I was away!!

I went to Minnesota to watch a friend perform at his band's CD release concert. It was awesome, and I got to act like a jet-set rock star roadie for a weekend!

I think I saw Geo.Error had a "concert" post on page one that I missed...So we've got 3 winners!

You go to a concert and after that meet the new president biggrin.gif

Congrats to all the winners! Opalsns and Geo.Error, please send me your info so I can get a coin in the mail! Surteb, I'll be sending yours very soon, now that I'm back!

Thanks, everyone, for the entertaining answers! It was fun to read through them all!

Cheers! :laughing:

Edited by NeverSummer

You are going to Circle Pines, Minnesota to look for a new apartment or house to occupy.

I'm finally back to an Internet connection, and I have our first winner! I'm in Minnesota...

But for what? Nobody's got it yet!

Surteb, send me your info and I'll get a coin to you!

Great job so far everyone!

The best part about this guess is that I actually was staying in Lino Lakes...very, very close guess! How on earth did you know that?! It's getting mighty scary that people found so much about me on the interweb! Especially as most of you don't even know my real name! :(:anicute:

out of shear fun i started looking after my last post and has taken me till now, and have found your name mr rumplestilkskin... but i wont post it :anicute: haha. Perhaps i should of waited for the challenge of it but i need bed.

scrub that internet harder its not clean yet.

*sending u a pm on how i found your info LOL*

Edited by princeshoko

You are going to Circle Pines, Minnesota to look for a new apartment or house to occupy.

I'm finally back to an Internet connection, and I have our first winner! I'm in Minnesota...

But for what? Nobody's got it yet!

Surteb, send me your info and I'll get a coin to you!

Great job so far everyone!

The best part about this guess is that I actually was staying in Lino Lakes...very, very close guess! How on earth did you know that?! It's getting mighty scary that people found so much about me on the interweb! Especially as most of you don't even know my real name! :(:anicute:

I just looked at your previous forum posts. You had mentioned it in a thread a while back. I'm really not an internet stalker or anything.