Personalized Valentine's Coin

T"n"T

These are in production now.

We will be taking orders for about 10 days for personalized coins, engraved and filled with up to 14 spaces. Perfect for that special someone. Note: a few blank, but engravable later, coins may be available after coins are in hand.

We loved the way the Christmas coins came out and the great response by all of you that liked the idea of something that could be custom to you, but not having to order dozens of a project. We may due another project like this for either Mother's day/ Father's Day or Easter also. Any suggestions????

These are due to me on the 5th of Feb. to give plenty of domestic shipping time before the 14th.

They are 1.75" trackable coins. Attached is a high quality keyring/zipper pull to match the metal of coins. Picture only shows the gold.

They are being done in the look of the conversation hearts we all have seen growing up. Color options are:

Gold metal with Red Glitter order red coin here

Nickel with Pink order pink coin here

Nickel with Green order green coin here

Nickel with Purple order blue coin here

At only $9 these are very cute coins.

bothofredart.jpg

bothofpinkart.jpg

bothofgreenart.jpg

bothofpurpleart.jpg

H-924.jpg

Edited by T"n"T

Dumb question alert - I missed out on the x-mas coins so pardon my ignorance. Is the engraving done at the mint or are you engraving them when you receive them?

I looked at the order page and didn't see a place to list the desired text. Maybe that would pop up later in the purchasing process?

Thanks for the clarification.

Sorry for delays in answering the last two questions, kid issues.

The engraving is done at the mint and filled so it stands out. I have not been able to figure out how to add the engraving info to the order form, when you order you can: 1) email me the info you want on each coin or 2) place the info in the note section of payment. When the list is going to the mint for engraving, if I don't have your info I will either emailyou or call those I have numbers for.

As far as the glitter, the Gold metal Red is glitter the others are standard PMS colors.

Hope that helps,

The coins are in production and will just be waiting on engraving here soon. Timeline is on track.

We are planning on keeping these open for about 5 more days.

Still looking for feedback on whether you all would like one like this done for Mother's/Father's day and Easter. So far these are doing well but not as strong as the Christmas coins(as expected) I think the Easter ones we are working on will be so cool for the kids, very Colorful.

I will be updating the quantities available tomorrow. Some are getting kinda close to coins made. As expected the Red Glitter is going to sell out first, and purple surprisingly not too far behind.

Thanks for helping make this another great project.

Received mine today (green, my wife's favorite color,) but unable to activate...sent e-mail, but not sure if it got through..lost phone service while the e-mail was being sent. Picture is attached...

IMG_0002_NEW-1.jpg

edited to add I received code this am from TNT...thanks..I was hoping to show the coin off tonight at a valentine's day caching event!

ILYK
Edited by drneal