Remembrance Geocoin

Wandering Vikings

you said they were blue,, but they apear purple,, not that it matters to me,,both would be great,, but what does the color in person look like,,blueish-purple?

It really is a blue, it just photographs very purple! These are the *hardest* coins I've ever tried to photograph.... :laughing:

i tryed to post this a few days ago but the servers were messen up,,

purple would look great too then as in the photos....purple on silver..? :huh:

We'll keep that in mind for when we do remints! It would be pretty... :)

It looks like we have until friday to get the engraving information turned in. If you have been holding off on ordering until the last second... This is it!

The mint has advised a 22-24 day production time so we are right on track to have these by the end of the month. Thankfully the week they were closed for the holiday doesn't seem to be causing too many delays right now.

Thanks everyone!

:D

How did you sales end up??,, i have a feeling this will be one of those that everyone wishes they woulda ordered. :lol: looking forward to seeing mine.!!!

43 pre-orders...

This is one that we will try to keep in-stock on an on-going basis, hopefully once they get out and in circulation more people will order it so we can get the custom icon!

Thanks for the kind words! :lol:

How did you sales end up??,, i have a feeling this will be one of those that everyone wishes they woulda ordered. :lol: looking forward to seeing mine.!!!

43 pre-orders...

This is one that we will try to keep in-stock on an on-going basis, hopefully once they get out and in circulation more people will order it so we can get the custom icon!

Thanks for the kind words! :lol:

i am looking at ordering a few. will there be any more of the gold on gold or silver on silver?

Edited by UFgatorgirl

i am looking at ordering a few. will there be any more of the gold on gold or silver on silver?

The metal coins without color are difficult to read, so we only ordered a few of each. Once all of the pre-orders are filled we will determine what to do with the rest. :D

The coins with resin are still available on our website, and they will be kept in stock for the time being.

The metal coins without color are difficult to read, so we only ordered a few of each. Once all of the pre-orders are filled we will determine what to do with the rest. :D

The coins with resin are still available on our website, and they will be kept in stock for the time being.

thank you...now ....what color to get?

I got my coin and pendant, funny I thought the pendant would be alot smaller--its exactly the coin with out a tracking number. <_< Im gonna wait till Cass is not sick to give it to her :lol: shes very sick today, and has spent the day in bed. I like how the background gleems at you thru the translucent when you look at it.

I got my coin and pendant, funny I thought the pendant would be alot smaller--its exactly the coin with out a tracking number. <_< Im gonna wait till Cass is not sick to give it to her :lol: shes very sick today, and has spent the day in bed. I like how the background gleems at you thru the translucent when you look at it.

Glad it got there- hope Cass is feeling better soon!