US Flag History Series

AtwellFamily

I was wondering when the next in the series was coming out...I think that was the one that I won in the last cointest! :unsure: !!! Will there be more contests? My 13 yr old son is interested in more puzzlers!!! Thanks! DrJeepStr

2nd should ship May 18th and if all is good I will have them at Geowoodstock. Corss your fingers.

As for Cointest...

In what hotel did Francis Scott Key write his memorable poem about the Star Spangled Banner?

I was wondering when the next in the series was coming out...I think that was the one that I won in the last cointest! :unsure: !!! Will there be more contests? My 13 yr old son is interested in more puzzlers!!! Thanks! DrJeepStr

2nd should ship May 18th and if all is good I will have them at Geowoodstock. Corss your fingers.

I'm a little confused. If we bought the first coin, we automatically receive and pay for the rest, or do we need to go to the site to buy each one ? I remember somewhere it said that only those that got the first coin from the beginning would get the LE or something like that. Thank you,

I was wondering when the next in the series was coming out...I think that was the one that I won in the last cointest! :huh: !!! Will there be more contests? My 13 yr old son is interested in more puzzlers!!! Thanks! DrJeepStr

I'm a little confused. If we bought the first coin, we automatically receive and pay for the rest, or do we need to go to the site to buy each one ? I remember somewhere it said that only those that got the first coin from the beginning would get the LE or something like that. Thank you,

The Antique Silver is the vresion for those who bought and PAID up front for the entire set. After that each coin will be sold individually on my site. Right now I have some silver versions of the first flag left but I am out of gold right now.

I was wondering when the next in the series was coming out...I think that was the one that I won in the last cointest! :anitongue: !!! Will there be more contests? My 13 yr old son is interested in more puzzlers!!! Thanks! DrJeepStr

The Antique Silver is the vresion for those who bought and PAID up front for the entire set. After that each coin will be sold individually on my site. Right now I have some silver versions of the first flag left but I am out of gold right now.

I bought the Gold Betsy Ross coin, will I get the whole set or do I also need to buy the Silver ? :huh:

I was wondering when the next in the series was coming out...I think that was the one that I won in the last cointest! :anitongue: !!! Will there be more contests? My 13 yr old son is interested in more puzzlers!!! Thanks! DrJeepStr

I bought the Gold Betsy Ross coin, will I get the whole set or do I also need to buy the Silver ? :huh:

You should have ordered and paid for the complete set to be able to purchase the antique sulver edition: serie of 7 coins, 2 or 3 finishes (silver, gold, antique silver) = 14/21 coins. If you didn't, you can get only the silver and gold edition when the come up for sale. And then there is the XLE antique gold edition which you can win here or you will be offered if you're one of the people who ordered the entire set.

I hope this helps.

I was wondering when the next in the series was coming out...I think that was the one that I won in the last cointest! :huh: !!! Will there be more contests? My 13 yr old son is interested in more puzzlers!!! Thanks! DrJeepStr

Are you going to have a booth set up? This is my first GWS so I'm not exactly sure what to expect.

Thanks for bringing the 2nd coin of the series to GW7. The antique silver version does look a lot better than the polished silver version. Now I really hate myself for not getting in on this series from the beginning.

Are the activation codes going to be under the same link at coincodes.com? Or is there going to be a different link?

2nd US Flags arrived yesterday. I will be selling at Geowoodstock (if there are any left after that, I put them in the store).

Coins will ship next week beacuse I am leaving for GW today and will not have time to ship.

Where can we purchase the second coin now? I do not see it on the website. Is it out for the public yet?

Brad

This is what was just a few messages up. I guess they were all sold out because it's a beautiful coin.

I also somehow did not get in on the full set and am looking for the LE finish. I would be willing to purchase, trade or offer any combination of trade/$ for a set! Please email if you are interested and I am sure we could work out something good!! Many thanks! DrJeepStr

l

What's the word for the third coin? Are they in production?

Here's the email I received on 6-12 from Michael Atwell.

I am placing the order with the mint tonight. I will be ordering more of the 1st flag and the 2nd flags to cover your reservation. I will also be placing my first order with the mint for the 3rd flag. This order will cover your reservation as well as some stock.

I will be putting some of the 2nd flag on the site this weekend. You do not need to order, I will invoice you for your flags with they arrive and ship them all at once. I will also keep you updated on the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th flags in the series. I am placing order for samples of flags 4 and 5 tonight also.

Thank you for your business.

Mike