Sign in to follow this  
Followers 10
E&Cplus3

4th International Math Trade

Mailed All (11 of 11): Feb 17

Received: 0 of 13

Senders remaining: TADPOLE379, MAUISON, 2GOLFERS, AVROAIR, NOSNOW, DRJEEPSTR, CHEESY PIGS, TEAM_ZZZZ, THEOTOKOS, GEOSMURFARNA, THE MOOP ALONG, DOC256, E&CPLUS3

02/17/2009

15 of 15 packages sent to:

-Eleanor-(1), 2golfers(1), Atlantagal(1), Burgessfour(3), Cheesy Pigs(1), Choc-O(1), DresselDragons(2), Jackalgirl(1), Kdv(1), Mauison(1), Motocycleboi(2), PSU Fan(1), Southpawaz(3), Theotokos(1), Zarya.(2)

0 of 17 from:

AtlantaGal(2), Avroair(3), BurgessFour, Die_Anita, Drjeepstr(2), El_Rolfo, GeoKs, Globy, Jackalgirl, KDV, Mauison, MotocycleBoi, Tadpole379, The Moops, Theotokos, Uktim(2), Zarya.

CF30

14 of 14 packages (19 coins) put out for the mailman on 17 Feb '09 to (and I'm using shorthand here):

Eltada (1), Globy (1), Tadpole (1), modelcitizen (1), Alliedoz (1), Eleanor (1), Burgessfour (1), Doc265 (4), Geoks (2), crowes (1), TMA (1), mauison (1) southpaw (1), motocycle (2)

0 of 9 packages (18 coins) received from:

Theotokos (3), Jackalgirl(1), DrJeepStr (6), Icydove (1), Geoks (1), GCdragon (2), Cheesypigs (1), Crowes (2), TMA (1)

It's been quite a mailing day. I can envision tiny, valuable coins flying across the continent in all kinds of vehicles over the next few days.

All 10 packages containing my 13 coins that traded were brought to the post office today and mailed.

I got them mailed today! :laughing:

Seven packages went out to:

Cheesypigs (Two Coins)

Team ZZZ (Three Coins)

Doc256 (One Coin)

Drjeepstr (Six Coins)

UKTim (One Coin)

PLnauta (One Coin)

crowesfeat30 (One Coin)

I have tracking numbers for the two U.S. packages that I will email.....

Received: 0 out of 15 so far :laughing:

This was very fun and I will look forward to checking the mail for a while!

Edited by burgessfour

Mailed All (10 of 10): Feb 17

(ATLANTAGAL, BURGESSFOUR, DOC256, FOSSILLADY, GLOBY, LAVAL K-9, LI-Z, THE 4 F'S, THE MOOP ALONG, ZARYA.)

Received: 0

(ATLANTAGAL, AVROAIR, GLOBY, ELEANOR/THE MOOP ALONG, JACKALGIRL, MAUISON, SOUTHPAWAZ, TEAMAMAROO, UKTIM, WILG)

Received: 0

5 of 5 packages mailed today:

Avroair (3)

die_anita (3)

Dark_Onyx1982

The Moop Along

The Moops

0 of 7 packages received:

Crowesfeat30 (3)

Doc256

Zarya.

Fossillady

MotorcycleBoi

WilG

Team Amaroo

Thanks to all for the great coins and thanks especially to Chuck for running the show!

Mailed: 7 of 9 packages - 02/16/09

The other 2 are international and going to be mailed tomorrow when the PO opens up.

The 2 international packages were mailed today so all 9 of 9 packages have been mailed.

17 FEB 09: Mailed 7 of 7 packages.

AtlantaGal(3), DresselDragons(1), DrJeepStr(2), kini_ont(1), PSU Fan(1), TeamAmaroo(1), The Moop Along(5)

17 FEB 09: Received 0 of 11 packages.

Chur(1), Crowesfeat30(1), dark_onyx1982(1), DrJeepStr(1), GeoKs(2), ModelCitizen(1), MotoCycleBoi(1), PSU Fan(1), tadpole379(2), The Moop Along(2), Theotokos(1)

02/18/2009

15 of 15 packages sent on 02/17/2009:

-Eleanor-(1), 2golfers(1), Atlantagal(1), Burgessfour(3), Cheesy Pigs(1), Choc-O(1), DresselDragons(2), Jackalgirl(1), Kdv(1), Mauison(1), Motocycleboi(2), PSU Fan(1), Southpawaz(3), Theotokos(1), Zarya.(2)

1 of 17 from:

AtlantaGal(2), Avroair(3), BurgessFour, Die_Anita, Drjeepstr(2), El_Rolfo, GeoKs, Globy, Jackalgirl, KDV, Mauison, MotocycleBoi, Tadpole379, The Moops, Theotokos, Uktim(2), Zarya.

Whoa! That was quick! :laughing:

CF30

I am not feeling well today, so unfortunately still need to drop off 5 out of 12 packages (Geosmurfana, The 4 F's, Globy, Crowesfeat30, Plnauta), which I will do tomorrow.

So 7 out of 12 sent, BUT

1 out of 12 received: 3 coins from Millieballon (this must be some kind of postal record!) - thanks Millie!

7 of 7 sent today, 18.02.2009

DOC256 (2), MAUISON, QUIGLEYJONES, CROWESFEAT30, DRESSELDRAGONS, ATLANTAGAL, JACKALGIRL

received 0 of 4

DRJEEPSTER (2), SOUTHPAWAZ (3), THE MOOP ALONG (2), PSU FAN

Mailed: 6 of 6 packages - 17/02/09

Received: none, but I'm ready to ambush the postman! :blink:

Thanks for the quick help E&Cplus3, stupid me didn't check the googlemail (I only use that account to get into the googledocs...)

Sorry for adding more work to your load :laughing:

But now all envelopes are out! :D:D:D

02/18/2009

1 of 17 from:

CF30

That was quick! Is mine the first delivered Math Trade coin? :blink:

02/18/2009

1 of 17 from:

CF30

*envious*

9 of 9 ready to mail. Small town semi-retired post office worker gets really confused when I try to mail internationally so I need to go to another town. Will mail them Friday.

0 of 9 received.

I brought my 10 of 10 packages to the postoffice today, so the're all on their way!

Mailed: 3 of 3 packages - 02/18/09:

burgessfour, Cheesy Pigs, Doc256

Received: 0 of 5:

Dark_Onyx1982, Modelcitizen, AtlantaGal, The Moops, Laval K-9

I received my trade from Mauison today, thank you! Coin #822 is now safely home :laughing:

14 to go......

Whoo hoo, another coin of mine has been delivered! Thanks for letting me know!

all coins mailed out today:

atlantagal

2golfers

quigleyjones

burgessfour

doc256 (2)

dimkasmir

psu fan

jackalgirl

waiting on packages from

TeamAmaroo

ModelCitizen (2)

PSU Fan

E&Cplus3

southpawaz

Globy

wilg

kdv

Whoo Hoo!!!

My first coin has arrived! I don't know what kind of super fast nuclear teleportation mailing system Mauison uses, but he gets the coins to you FAST! My ICache V2 coin from Mauison was in my mailbox today when I got home. Here's a pic...

a1fb492a-3188-49b1-8466-aaee221927a4.jpg

Thanks for the great coin, Mauison.

Current status:

2/18/2009

Shipped: 13 of 13

Recieved: 1 of 14

Blue skies and happy caching!

Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

You folks are way to fast for me.

0 of 7 Mailed, +2 extra

Theotokos, Icydove, Geoks, southpawz, AtlantaGal, wilg and Chur

0 of 7 Received

Laval K-9, Icydove(2), -Eleanor, DresselDragon, jnbball, The Moop Along

The waiting is going to be the hardest. I am leaving Sunday morning for a week of training. I won't even be able to check the mailbox till the 1st.

Packages have been mailed out to 13 people :laughing:

Waiting on packages from 16 people: :blink:

KINI_ONT, MOTOCYCLEBOI, THE MOOPS, -ELEANOR-, THE MOOP ALONG, EL_ROLFO, FSCOUT, JACKALGIRL(2), CHEESY PIGS, KDV(2), CHUR, ZARYA., ATLANTAGAL, DRJEEPSTR, DRESSELDRAGONS, CHOC-O

I have been out of town for a couple of days, and therefore am a bit behind on this. I need to check who I should be sending my coins to, so please be patient. Will fix it before the weekend, and stock up on padded mailers today!

Camilla

I have been out of town for a couple of days, and therefore am a bit behind on this. I need to check who I should be sending my coins to, so please be patient. Will fix it before the weekend, and stock up on padded mailers today!

Camilla

Same over here, ordered some padded envelopes, but have not received them yet. So as soon as they are in, I'll be sending out 18 coins. Sorry for the delays, never thought I had to send out so many coins :-).

Received 4 mailers today containing coins from: The Moops, Elenore, The Moop Along, IcyDove and Tadpole379.

10 of 45 received.

1st package received from doc256

17FEB09 - 6 of 6 packages mailed to:

atlantagal (1), dark_onyx1982 (1), drjeepstr (2), southpawaz (1), the moops (3), uktim (1)

17FEB09 - 0 of 6 packages received from

avroair (1), doc256 (2), fossillady (1), tadpole379 (1), the moop along (3), the moops (1)

19FEB09 - 1 of 6 packages received from

avroair (1), doc256 (2), fossillady (1), tadpole379 (1), the moop along (3), the moops (1)

02/18/2009

6 of 17 from:

They're rolling in! :)

CF30

Received: 1 of 13

Senders Remaining:

TADPOLE379, MAUISON, 2GOLFERS, AVROAIR, NOSNOW, DRJEEPSTR, CHEESY PIGS, TEAM_ZZZZ, THEOTOKOS, GEOSMURFARNA, THE MOOP ALONG, DOC256, E&CPLUS3

My first coin arrived today, thanks Mauison. I love this series.

cbaf80dc-3f50-4e7a-ba1f-7ff39759d2a7.jpg

Mailed: 3 of 3 packages - 02/18/09:

burgessfour, Cheesy Pigs, Doc256

Received: 0 of 5:

Dark_Onyx1982, Modelcitizen, AtlantaGal, The Moops, Laval K-9

Yay, got 3 packages today! 2 more remaining.

Received by other party:

Eltada (1), Globy (1), Tadpole (1), modelcitizen (1), Alliedoz (1), Eleanor (1), Burgessfour (1), Doc265 (4), Geoks (2), crowes (1), TMA (1), mauison (1) southpaw (1), motocycle (2)

2 of 9 packages (2 of 18 coins) received from:

Theotokos (3), Jackalgirl(1), DrJeepStr (6), Icydove (1), Geoks (1), GCdragon (2), Cheesypigs (1), Crowes (2), TMA (1)

TMA, I hope the BN nocturnal arrived in good shape?

Edited by Zarya.