Sign in to follow this  
Followers 10
E&Cplus3

4th International Math Trade

I think I will be limiting people to 50 coins each this time around, so keep that in mind.

We must be on the same wavelength! I just compiled my list and put it in a spreadsheet, in case this starts while I'm away, and I have EXACTLY 50 coins. *whew!*

Really looking forward to the trade this year!

I think I will be limiting people to 50 coins each this time around, so keep that in mind.

Good idea

heh, I don't have 50 coins. and most of what I have are not really "rare" or "highly desired"...

hey, you never know. :D

Spooky, I was just about to add a post here to ask if there was going to be another math trade.....and my question is already answered. How cool!

heh, I don't have 50 coins. and most of what I have are not really "rare" or "highly desired"...

hey, you never know. :angry:

Nor do I. Most of mine are older coins, but I am willing to give it a shot! :o

hey, you never know. :o

You don't have to have 50 coins. You're just being limited to a maximum of 50 coins. And who knows, what you have might be just what someone is looking for. :angry:

CF30

might be what someone wants? hehe. None of em were wanted when I was doing my santa mission. :o Should be fun.

Any chance we can get the "basics" or a template to start organizing for this Mission?

Any chance we can get the "basics" or a template to start organizing for this Mission?

There's no real template. Eventually there will be a Google Docs spreadsheet that we'll input our traders onto and we'll also be able to see what coins are being traded by the other coiners.

For now, making a list of which coins you want to trade is the best thing. And also, make sure you have the correct version so you can list it as an LE, XLE, etc., since we're only going to be able to see the name of the coin, not a photo.

There's no real template. Eventually there will be a Google Docs spreadsheet that we'll input our traders onto and we'll also be able to see what coins are being traded by the other coiners.

For now, making a list of which coins you want to trade is the best thing. And also, make sure you have the correct version so you can list it as an LE, XLE, etc., since we're only going to be able to see the name of the coin, not a photo.

Thanks Mauison, that helps.