Sign in to follow this  
Followers 10
E&Cplus3

4th International Math Trade

26FEB09 - 8 of 12 packages received

Senders remaining: Avroair, -Eleanor-, Crowesfeat30, DarkOnyx1982, Die_Anita, DOC256, Dresseldragons, DrJeepStr, GeoKs, PSU Fan, TeamAmaroo, The Moop Along

Edited later on 26FEB09: got the BN "I (Heart) Geocoins" coin from TeamAmaroo -- woo hoo!

Edited by Jackalgirl

16FEB09 - 12 of 12 packages mailed

GEOKS (2), DRESSELDRAGONS (1), ATLANTAGAL (1), KINI_ONT (1*), TEAM_ZZZZ (2), MOTOCYCLEBOI (1), CHEESY PIGS (1), JNBBALL (1), PSU FAN (1), DARK_ONYX1982 (1), CHUR (1), TEAMAMAROO (1)

25FEB09 - 1 of 7 packages received

AVROAIR (1), DRJEEPSTR (1), JACKALGIRL (2), THE MOOP ALONG (2), TEAM_ZZZZ (1), MAUISON (3), ATLANTAGAL (1), GEOKS (3*)

Yay!!! My first coinmail from the trade! I received 5 beautiful Highwood Pass coins from Geoks and a pathtag! :P Still a long way from getting the set though! I was looking at geocoincollection.com... there are almost as many variations as the Tranquility coin!! :lol::P

I also received a wonderful geotag from Wilg as a thank-you for running this whole mess. Thank you so much -- what an unexpected surprise. :lol:

Packages sent: EL_ROLFO (2 coins), AVROAIR, MOTOCYCLEBOI, MODELCITIZEN, TEAMAMAROO

I also received hot air balloons from SURTEB and CHUR - thank you both very much!

And a Morgan horse from UKTIM - thank you very much! My daughter was delighted!!

And I'm waiting for packages from:

KDV, TEAM_ZZZZ, THE 4 F'S

Camilla

Mailed All (10 of 10 packages): Feb 17

(ATLANTAGAL, BURGESSFOUR, DOC256, FOSSILLADY, GLOBY, LAVAL K-9, LI-Z, THE 4 F'S, THE MOOP ALONG, ZARYA.)

Confirmed delivery: 6 of 10 packages

ATLANTAGAL, BURGESSFOUR, FOSSILLADY, THE 4 F'S, THE MOOP ALONG, ZARYA.

Received: 3 of 7 packages

JNBBALL (2), THE MOOP ALONG (3), DRJEEPSTR (1), LI-Z (3), THEOTOKOS (1), FOSSILLADY (1), KDV (2)

Thanks KDV

Edited by icydove

Mailed: 2 of 2 packages - 17/02/09

Received:

1 of 3 feb 19 I got my christmas compassrose from Laval K-9. Thank you!

2 of 3 feb 25 I got my welsh lovespoon from uktim. Thank you!

grodan Karin

Received 2 coins from Laval K-9 today (thanks!!) , so here's my updated status:

12 of 12 pachages sent

3 of 12 packages received

I received coins from Atlanta Gal, Plnauta and Li-z today so here is my latest report.

Feb 16th, 2009 - 7 of 7 packages sent to:

fossillady (1), kdv (2), grodan & fiabus (1), PLnauta (1), dimkasmir (1), DrJeepStr (2), millieballon (2)

4 of 7 packages received from:

AtlantaGal (2), Jackalgirl (1), The Moop Along (2) , PLnauta (1), Li-Z (1), ModelCitizen (1), icydove (1)

received 2 of 4

DRJEEPSTER (2), SOUTHPAWAZ (3), THE MOOP ALONG (2) , PSU FAN

Thanks for these 3 coins, southpawaz! They're great. Also a big thank you for the three little skulls you added. They fit perfectly in my living room *hihi*

Sent

18 february: 10 of 10 packages to CHEESY PIGS (2), ICYDOVE (3), KDV (1), THE MOOP ALONG (1), JNBBALL (1), TEAM_ZZZZ (1), ZARYA. (2), DRESSELDRAGONS (1), AVROAIR (1), LAVAL K-9 (1)

Received

24 february: 12 of 14 coins

MOTOCYCLEBOI (1), KDV (2), Tadpole379 (2), TEAMAMAROO (1), ATLANTAGAL (2),

-ELEANOR- (1), THE MOOP ALONG (2), ICYDOVE (1), AVROAIR (1), GLOBY (1).

I received three more coins: the geocoin fairy (I love fairies, this is such u cute coin :-), gingerbread man and a pathtag from Atlantagal. Thanks!! And a scavok 2007 from icydove (wow that's a heavy coin!).

Only 2 more coins to receive.

And i'm so glad that the first of the coins I sent arived (thanks for posting Laval-K)! Was starting to worry why it took so long.... but it has only been a week since I sent them :lol:

I received coins from Atlanta Gal, Plnauta and Li-z today so here is my latest report.

fossillady (1), kdv (2), grodan & fiabus (1), PLnauta (1), dimkasmir (1), DrJeepStr (2), millieballon (2)

AtlantaGal (2), Jackalgirl (1), The Moop Along (2) , PLnauta (1), Li-Z (1), ModelCitizen (1), icydove (1)

Hi Laval

You can cross my name from receivers too. Thanks for your package!

PL

Mailed 6 on 6 17/02/09

Received 0 on 6

I just can say that i should've put all my extra coins available to trade.

Pl

Got one :lol: a petit paquet from Fanny and Friends, Thank you a lot Laval.

Received 1 on 6

PL

Got another one from Avroair with two great geocoins.

Thank you a lot

Received 3 on 6

PL

And another one from KDV, Thanks

Received 4 on 6

PL

Received by other party:

Eltada (1), Globy (1), Tadpole (1), modelcitizen (1), Alliedoz (1), Eleanor (1), Burgessfour (1), Doc265 (4), Geoks (2), crowes (1), TMA (1), mauison (1) southpaw (1), motocycle (2)

8 of 10 packages (15 of 19 coins) received from:

Theotokos (3), Jackalgirl(3), DrJeepStr (3), Icydove (1), Geoks (1), GCdragon (2), Cheesypigs (1), Li-Z (2), Crowes (2), TMA (1)

Edited by Zarya.

Another package received today, from WilG. Unfortunately the mailer was slit open and the coin removed somewhere in the mail. :lol: That's the breaks, I guess, first time that's ever happened to me.

5 of 5 packages mailed:

Avroair (3)

die_anita (3)

Dark_Onyx1982

The Moop Along

The Moops

4 of 7 packages received:

Crowesfeat30 (3)

Doc256

Zarya.

Fossillady

MotorcycleBoi

WilG

Team Amaroo

Received second package today from PLNauta. Thank you

Mailed: 9 of 9 packages - 16/02/09

Received: 2 of 12

PSU Fan, DresselDragons, PLNauta, The Moop Along, Fossillady, Globy, Crowesfeat30, Avroair, Mauison, The Moops(3), Surteb, Atlantagal

Updating my status after reading Plnauta's post.

fossillady (1), kdv (2), grodan & fiabus (1), PLnauta (1), dimkasmir (1) , DrJeepStr (2), millieballon (2)

AtlantaGal (2), Jackalgirl (1), The Moop Along (2), PLnauta (1) , Li-Z (1), ModelCitizen (1), icydove (1)

I recieved my first math trade coin in the mail today from E&CPLUS3 (Kiwi coin). Awesome coin, thank you so much.

9 of 9 sent

1 of 9 received (E&CPLUS3, li-z, Cheesy Pigs (x2), Drjeepstr (x3), AlliedOz, and plaunta)

GEOKS (2), DRESSELDRAGONS (1), ATLANTAGAL (1), KINI_ONT (1*), TEAM_ZZZZ (2), MOTOCYCLEBOI (1), CHEESY PIGS (1), JNBBALL (1), PSU FAN (1), DARK_ONYX1982 (1), CHUR (1), TEAMAMAROO (1)

25FEB09 - 4 of 7 packages received

AVROAIR (1), DRJEEPSTR (1), JACKALGIRL (2), THE MOOP ALONG (2), TEAM_ZZZZ (1), MAUISON (3), ATLANTAGAL (1), GEOKS (3*)

Wow! After a slow start, my mailbox was just FILLED with mailers today! :DB):(

Half of them weren't even from the math trade.

But here are the ones that were:

Highwood Pass coins from Geoks (yesterday)

img_4211.jpg

Yemon Yime nickel from Avroair

img_4227.jpg

ACGA PEI LE and Binary Mystery coin from TMA

img_4217.jpg

Mauison v1 and v2, Twin Peaks gold and VGC 2008 Team Disney two-tone from Mauison

img_4221.jpg

Edited by E&Cplus3

All packages sent to:

AtlantaGal; Avroair; Burgessfour; Globy; Jnbball; Mauison; ModelCitizen; PSUFan; Surteb; Tadpole; TeamAmaroo; TheMoopAlong; Zarya.

Packages received from:

AtlantaGal; BurgessFour; Crowesfeat30; Dimkasmir; DrJeepster; E&CPlus3; -Eleanor-; GeocachingDragon; Li-Z; MillieBallon; TeamAmaroo; TheMoopAlong; UKTim.

Thanks AG and CF30!

Edited by Cheesy pigs

All packages sent.

Packages received from:

tadpole379 - the moop along - doc256 - theotokos - icydove - zarya - teamamaroo - cheesy pigs

Still waiting for packages from:

drjeepstr - jackalgirl - jnball

2-17-09 22 out of 22 packages mailed.

12 of 19 received. (Mauison, ModelCitizen, Zarya, Tadpole379, 2golfers, icydove, TeamAmaroo, southpawaz, AtlantaGal, jnbball, GeoKs, kdv)

Good to go.

TMA

Really interesting about what was most popular in the trade ModelCitizen...thanks for sharing that!

whoops! hit the wrong button and posted before I added my update:

Mailed: 3 of 3 packages - 02/17/2009

Received: 3 of 3 packages (20-Feb: Zarya, 24-Feb: El_Rolfo, 25-Feb: UKTim)

Edited by ELTADA

For everyone expecting coins from me - Everything went out in the mail yesterday. I have been plagued with the latest GI bug and stuck at home...To all, *Sorry* for the delay - Coins sent out Priority Mail via USPS so, you should see your coins shortly! Please let me know if there are any problems and thanks to all for some really great trades!! :D DrJeepStr

For everyone expecting coins from me - Everything went out in the mail yesterday. I have been plagued with the latest GI bug and stuck at home...To all, *Sorry* for the delay - Coins sent out Priority Mail via USPS so, you should see your coins shortly! Please let me know if there are any problems and thanks to all for some really great trades!! :D DrJeepStr

Thanks for the update! Hope you are feeling better now!

If you get a chance to post who you have received from, I'm sure there are many who would like to know that your coins have made it to you too.

One package today from GeocachingDragon

37 of 45 coins received.

Waiting on packages from: Cheesy Pigs, DrJeepStr, Fossilady, & Die_Anita

Edited by AtlantaGal

One package today from ModelCitizen.

fossillady (1), kdv (2), grodan & fiabus (1), PLnauta (1), dimkasmir (1) , DrJeepStr (2), millieballon (2)

5 of 7 packages received from:

AtlantaGal (2), Jackalgirl (1), The Moop Along (2), PLnauta (1) , Li-Z (1), ModelCitizen (1) , icydove (1)

I recieved my first math trade coin in the mail today from E&CPLUS3 (Kiwi coin). Awesome coin, thank you so much.

9 of 9 sent

1 of 9 received (E&CPLUS3, li-z, Cheesy Pigs (x2), Drjeepstr (x3), AlliedOz, and plaunta)

All packages sent to:

AtlantaGal; Avroair; Burgessfour; Globy; Jnbball; Mauison; ModelCitizen; PSUFan; Surteb; Tadpole; TeamAmaroo; TheMoopAlong; Zarya.

Packages received from:

AtlantaGal; BurgessFour; Crowesfeat30; Dimkasmir; DrJeepster; E&CPlus3; -Eleanor-; GeocachingDragon; Li-Z; MillieBallon; TeamAmaroo; TheMoopAlong; UKTim.

Mailed: 3 of 3 packages - 02/18/09:

burgessfour, Cheesy Pigs, Doc256

Received: 5 of 5:

Dark_Onyx1982, Modelcitizen, AtlantaGal, The Moops, Laval K-9

As of now all of my packages have been received and I have received all of my packages. Thanks again for the awesome experience!

Mailed All (10 of 10 packages): Feb 17

(ATLANTAGAL, BURGESSFOUR, DOC256, FOSSILLADY, GLOBY, LAVAL K-9, LI-Z, THE 4 F'S, THE MOOP ALONG, ZARYA.)

Confirmed delivery: 8 of 10 packages

ATLANTAGAL, BURGESSFOUR, FOSSILLADY, GLOBY, LI-Z, THE 4 F'S, THE MOOP ALONG, ZARYA.

Received: 4 of 7 packages

JNBBALL (2), THE MOOP ALONG (3), DRJEEPSTR (1), LI-Z (3), THEOTOKOS (1), FOSSILLADY (1), KDV (2)

2-17-09 22 out of 22 packages mailed.

13 of 19 received. (Mauison, ModelCitizen, Zarya, Tadpole379, 2golfers, icydove, TeamAmaroo, southpawaz, AtlantaGal, jnbball, GeoKs, kdv, doc256)

Good to go.

TMA

I feel so bad for me :D Canada Post must be the slowest mail service in the World.

Next to Portugal, certain provinces are. At least as far as shipping to them goes.

Yah Hoo!!! Got another geocoin package in the mail today. This time all the way from Sweden. Thanks for the Bewitched and Swedish Moose coins, MotoCycleBoi. I love 'em!

Status 2/26/09:

Sent 14 of 13

The Moops(1), PSU Fan(1), Mauison(1), The Moop Along(3) & -Eleanor-(1), Dimkasmir(1), AtlantaGal(2), 2Golfers(1), Dark_Onyx1982(4), TeamAmaroo(1), Geoks(1), Choc-O(1), KDV(1), UKTIM(1), and Laval K-9(1)

Received 9 of 14 packages (13 coins of 18 received)

Mauison(1), Zarya(1), PSU Fan(3), TeamAmaroo(2), Tadpole379(1), Choc-O(1), AtlantaGal(1), JackalGirl(1), Motocycleboi(2), Globy(1), KDV(1), Cheesy Pigs(1), Geosmurfarna(1), and NOSNOW(1)

This is fun!!!! Let's do it again SOON!

Got my trade from doc256, so I've received coins from:

doc256

Crowesfeat30

ModelCitizen

The 4 F's

Zarya.

02/26/2009

15 of 15 packages sent on 02/17/2009:

-Eleanor-(1), 2golfers(1), Atlantagal(1), Burgessfour(3), Cheesy Pigs(1), Choc-O(1), DresselDragons(2), Jackalgirl(1), Kdv(1), Mauison(1), Motocycleboi(2), PSU Fan(1), Southpawaz(3), Theotokos(1), Zarya.(2)

12 of 17 from:

AtlantaGal(2), Avroair(3), BurgessFour, Die_Anita, Drjeepstr(2), El_Rolfo, GeoKs, Globy, Jackalgirl, KDV, Mauison, MotocycleBoi, Tadpole379, The Moops, Theotokos, Uktim(2), Zarya.

Two Heavy Horses & a Moose trotted out of my mailbox this afternoon! :) I wonder how they all fit in there...? :D

5 more to go! :)

CF30

3 out of 3 sent on the day of the results

3 out of 3 arrived 2 days ago, all on the same day! Spooky :D

Packages sent: EL_ROLFO (2 coins), AVROAIR, MOTOCYCLEBOI, MODELCITIZEN, TEAMAMAROO

I also received hot air balloons from SURTEB and CHUR - thank you both very much!

And a Morgan horse from UKTIM - thank you very much! My daughter was delighted!!

And another hot air balloon from TEAM_ZZZZ - thank you very much!

And a flying nerd from KDV - thank you very much! (Plus an extra coin for a separate trade - thank you!)

And I'm waiting for a package from:

THE 4 F'S

Camilla

Received 5 more packages today, from Crowesfeat30, Li-Z, PSU Fan, tadpole379 and The 4 F's

So:

12 of 12 packages sent

8 of 12 packages received

Thanks everyone!

Yaaaa... received 3 packages today. They came from The Moop Brothers and DresselDragons. Thank you

Mailed: 9 of 9 packages - 16/02/09

Received: 5 of 12

DresselDragons, PLNauta, The Moop Along, Mauison, The Moops(3), Fossillady, Globy, Crowesfeat30, Avroair, Surteb, Atlantagal, PSU Fan

Mathtrade.jpg

All the coins for me are arrived today.

These were from ModelCitizen and Crowesfeat30.

Thank you !!!

25FEB09 - 4 of 7 packages received

Received my Northern Ireland coin from AtlantaGal today. Thanks!

17 FEB 09: Mailed 7 of 7 packages.

AtlantaGal(3), DresselDragons(1), DrJeepStr(2),kini_ont(1), PSU Fan(1), TeamAmaroo(1), The Moop Along(5)

27 FEB 09: Received 10 of 11 packages.

Chur(1), Crowesfeat30(1), dark_onyx1982(1), DrJeepStr(1), GeoKs(2), ModelCitizen(1), MotoCycleBoi(1), PSU Fan(1), tadpole379(2), The Moop Along(2), Theotokos(1)

202f7321-e7c4-409c-9961-d067976a1f1b.jpg

Got another coin today. I sure love coming home every day and finding a surprise in the mailbox.

Today's coin was a Flip Flops Beach coin all the way from KDV in Italy. My grandaughter is spending the weekend with us and wanted to help open the package. When she reached in a pulled out the little flip flop coin she asked "who's going to wear those?". She's really been enjoying looking at all the coins too.

Status 2/27/09:

Sent 14 of 13

The Moops(1), PSU Fan(1), Mauison(1), The Moop Along(3) & -Eleanor-(1), Dimkasmir(1), AtlantaGal(2), 2Golfers(1), Dark_Onyx1982(4), TeamAmaroo(1), Laval K-9(1), Choc-O(1), Geoks(1), KDV(1), and UKTIM(1)

Received 10 of 14 packages (14 coins of 18 received)

Mauison(1), Zarya(1), PSU Fan(3), TeamAmaroo(2), Tadpole379(1), Choc-O(1), AtlantaGal(1), JackalGirl(1), Motocycleboi(2), KDV(1), Globy(1), Cheesy Pigs(1), Geosmurfarna(1), and NOSNOW(1)