Sign in to follow this  
Followers 10
E&Cplus3

4th International Math Trade

9 of 9 ready to mail. Small town semi-retired post office worker gets really confused when I try to mail internationally so I need to go to another town. Will mail them Friday.

0 of 9 received.

To avoid any confusion, I have changed my Geocaching.com username. Anything sent to jnbball is now SoDakCachers. Like many people, I just used my normal username when I signed up. My new username is more family friendly :) Thanks.

Oops! I just got home and found two coin packages in my mailbox. However, I got a "Crazy Caching With Our Pug" geocoin (#913) from NOSNOW instead of the "Fortune Favors the Bold" geocoin (#914) I was supposed to receive.

What should I do now? Should I send the Pug coin on to Team Amaroo who was supposed to get it or send it back to NOSNOW? I wonder if Team Amaroo is getting my Fortune Favors the Bold coin.

The other package contained my new Caching Time Two-Tone coin from Zarya. Here's a picture I just took of it...

135cbe7d-6bcd-45b7-83b4-f70ec935c632.jpg

Status as of 2/19/09

Sent 13 of 13

Received 2 correct and 1 incorrect out of 14

I've goofed up. and got some coins in the wrong packages. I have sent ModelCitizen and TeamAmaroo both e-mail. I will try and get that straighten out. I'm so sorry.

I did received 2 of 3 packages today from the trade.

From the The Moop Along and TADPOLE379.

Edited by NOSNOW

I've goofed up. and got some coin in the wrong packages. I have sent Modelcitizen and Tamamaroo both e-mail. It try and get that strighen out. I'm so sorry.

I did received 2 of 3 packages today from the trade.

From the The Moop Along and TADPOLE379.

No problem. It's all good. We'll get it worked out.

MC/ZD

0 of 7 Mailed, +2 extra

Theotokos, Icydove, Geoks, southpawz, AtlantaGal, wilg and Chur

6 of 7 Received

Laval K-9, Icydove(2), -Eleanor, DresselDragon, The Moop Along, jnbball

I never expected to see packages before I left for training but all but one of my coins arrived today.

coin3.JPG

Edited by fossillady

Today my 1st mathtrade package from the States arrived in the Netherlands, tnx Mark

17FEB09 - 6 of 6 packages mailed to:

atlantagal (1), dark_onyx1982 (1), drjeepstr (2), southpawaz (1), the moops (3), uktim (1)

2 of 6 packages received from:

20 FEB:avroair (1) , 19 FEB:doc256 (2), fossillady (1), tadpole379 (1), the moop along (3), the moops (1)

2-17-09 22 out of 22 packages mailed.

7 of 19 received. (Mauison, ModelCitizen, Zarya, Tadpole379, 2golfers, icydove, TeamAmaroo)

Good to go.

TMA

Mailed: 6 of 6 packages - 17/02/09

Received: 2 of 7 coins: from KDV and E&Cplus3 :laughing:

Thank You!

Received: 2 of 7 coins: from KDV and E&Cplus3 ;)

Thank You!

Great, then there is a chance that I also got some bubblers :laughing: can't wait to get home after school (ends 9pm *sigh*).

Received: 2 of 7 coins: from KDV and E&Cplus3 ;)

Thank You!

Great, then there is a chance that I also got some bubblers ;) can't wait to get home after school (ends 9pm *sigh*).

It always burns me that Canada Post can deliver a package to another country faster than it can within the same country! :laughing:

6 more Packages received today from 2Golfers, Dressel Dragons, Team Amaroo, Avroair, Dark_Onyx & Model Citizen (13 coins)

23 of 45 coins received.

Edited by AtlantaGal

The other package contained my new Caching Time Two-Tone coin from Zarya. Here's a picture I just took of it...

135cbe7d-6bcd-45b7-83b4-f70ec935c632.jpg

I just got an email from Zarya who was watching out for me and warned me about posting pictures that show show a coin's tracking number. Other forum users could then activate the coin themselves and have (virtual) ownership of it. No one here would do that though, right?

Anyway, that's not the actual tracking number shown in the photo. I used a little PhotoShop magic to make the last four letters of the tracking number match the first four letters of my last name: Bryant. So the coin is safe. I'm glad we have people on the forums here that will look after their fellow geocachers and try to keep them out of trouble. Lord knows I often need someone looking over my shoulder to keep me out of trouble.

Thanks again, Zarya!

Blue skies and happy caching!

Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

02/20/2009

15 of 15 packages sent on 02/17/2009:

-Eleanor-(1), 2golfers(1), Atlantagal(1), Burgessfour(3), Cheesy Pigs(1), Choc-O(1), DresselDragons(2), Jackalgirl(1), Kdv(1), Mauison(1), Motocycleboi(2), PSU Fan(1), Southpawaz(3), Theotokos(1), Zarya.(2)

7 of 17 from:

AtlantaGal(2), Avroair(3), BurgessFour, Die_Anita, Drjeepstr(2), El_Rolfo, GeoKs, Globy, Jackalgirl, KDV, Mauison, MotocycleBoi, Tadpole379, The Moops, Theotokos, Uktim(2), Zarya.

Just one more package but three coins in it. :laughing:

CF30

I dropped off 3 more packages at the post office today (Globy, Crowesfeat30, Plnauta), but still need to drop off 2 more (Geosmurfana, The 4 F's)

So 10 out of 12 sent - 1 out of 12 received.

Mailed All (11 of 11): Feb 17

Received: 2 of 13

Senders Remaining:

TADPOLE379, MAUISON, 2GOLFERS, AVROAIR, NOSNOW, DRJEEPSTR, CHEESY PIGS, TEAM_ZZZZ, THEOTOKOS, GEOSMURFARNA, THE MOOP ALONG, DOC256, E&CPLUS3

Received a pug coin from Avroair today, thanks!

Mailed 6 on 6 17/02/09

Received 0 on 6

I just can say that i should've put all my extra coins available to trade.

Pl

Got one :laughing: a petit paquet from Fanny and Friends, Thank you a lot Laval.

Received 1 on 6

PL

17FEB09 - 3 of 3 packages mailed.

Recipients: KDV, Tadpole379, Burgess4

17FEB09 - 1 of 5 packages received

Senders: 2Golfers, Atlantagal, Dresseldragons, E&CPlus3 ;) , Quigleyjones

Received first package today, Thank you 2Golfers :laughing:

First package received today. Thanks CF30!

5 of 5 packages mailed today:

Avroair (3)

die_anita (3)

Dark_Onyx1982

The Moop Along

The Moops

0 of 7 packages received:

Crowesfeat30 (3)

Doc256

Zarya.

Fossillady

MotorcycleBoi

WilG

Team Amaroo

Feb 16th, 2009 - 7 of 7 packages sent to:

fossillady (1), kdv (2), grodan & fiabus (1), PLnauta (1), dimkasmir (1), DrJeepStr (2), millieballon (2)

0 of 7 packages received from:

AtlantaGal (2), Jackalgirl (1), The Moop Along (2), PLnauta (1), Li-Z (1), ModelCitizen (1), icydove (1)

I may have a mailbox full of coins next Monday :laughing:

Ok, so I mailed 9 of 9 coins today -- The Moop Along (1), Elenor (1), Globy (1), Icydove (2), Millieballon (1), Dresseldragons (1), Surteb (1), and Fossillady (1). I hope everything arrives safely to all recipients.

0 of 9 packages received. Have a great weekend everybody.

I may have a mailbox full of coins next Monday :laughing:

My stuff to Canada almost always takes 2-3 weeks, depending on what province it's heading to. BC is usually the best transit time for me. We'll have to see how long they take since I sent several to various locations in Canada.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Received by other party:

Eltada (1), Globy (1), Tadpole (1), modelcitizen (1), Alliedoz (1), Eleanor (1), Burgessfour (1), Doc265 (4), Geoks (2), crowes (1), TMA (1), mauison (1) southpaw (1), motocycle (2)

3 of 9 packages (5 of 18 coins) received from:

Theotokos (3), Jackalgirl(1), DrJeepStr (6), Icydove (1), Geoks (1), GCdragon (2), Cheesypigs (1), Crowes (2), TMA (1)

The Phoenix AE series just came in today from Theotokos - first package from Canada!

Edited by Zarya.

There was yet another package in my mailbox today, this time containing three coins from PSU Fan. Now I have TeamAce, Cache God, and eragonSaphira coins to add to my collection. Thanks PSU Fan!

Status 2/20/09:

Sent 14 of 13

Received 3 of 14

I'm a little slow to post in this thread BUT I have been in touch via e-mail with the 10 people I send to.

Packages went into the Canada Post system on Monday (Feb 16) to AVROAIR (1), THE MOOP ALONG (1), E&CPlus3 (3 line numbers = 5 geocoins), ZARYA (1), CROWESFEAT30 (1), DRJEEPSTR (1), 2GOLFERS (2), JACKALGIRL (1), GRODAN (1) and FSCOUT (1). I don't think any of these have arrived at their destinations yet, but I'll keep an eye on this thread for news of successful delivery.

We're receiving from FOSSILLADY, E&CPlus3 (2 - arrived Feb 19), Zarya, PSU Fan, ATLANTAGAL (5), DRESSELDRAGONS (2), MODELCITIZEN.

It's good to see so many parcels reaching their destinations...I wonder how long it will take for the last one to arrive?

Ok, weird...I posted that I mailed three packages and am receiving 2 packages. That's not right - I am receiving 3 packages (I think) so I corrected that. :laughing: I happy to say my first package arrive today and I love it!

Mailed: 3 of 3 packages - 02/17/2009

Received: 1 of 3 packages (20-Feb: Zarya)

17 FEB 09: Mailed 7 of 7 packages.

AtlantaGal(3), DresselDragons(1), DrJeepStr(2), kini_ont(1), PSU Fan(1), TeamAmaroo(1), The Moop Along(5)

20 FEB 09: Received 4 of 11 packages.

Chur(1), Crowesfeat30(1), dark_onyx1982(1), DrJeepStr(1), GeoKs(2), ModelCitizen(1), MotoCycleBoi(1), PSU Fan(1), tadpole379(2), The Moop Along(2), Theotokos(1)

b725b078-f33c-485e-abac-96d6f864dab7.jpg

waiting on packages from

TeamAmaroo

ModelCitizen (2)

PSU Fan

E&Cplus3

southpawaz

Globy

wilg

kdv

Coins mailed out and received by

atlantagal

2golfers

quigleyjones

burgessfour

doc256 (2)

dimkasmir

psu fan

jackalgirl

Again 2 packages in the mailbox today, tnx Mark and Pete

17FEB09 - 6 of 6 packages mailed to:

atlantagal (1), dark_onyx1982 (1), drjeepstr (2), southpawaz (1), the moops (3), uktim (1)

4 of 6 packages received from:

20 FEB:avroair (1) , 19 FEB:doc256 (2), fossillady (1), tadpole379 (1), 21 FEB:the moop along (3) , 21 FEB:the moops (1)

A picture of the coins received:

mathtrade.jpg

Edited by wilg

Received: 3 of 7 coins: from KDV, E&Cplus3 and Theotokos

Thank You!

Received 2 packages today:

AtlantaGal

ModelCitizen

Thank you both for the trades!!!!

Received 3 packages yesterday:

DresselDragons

The Moops

2Golfers

Thanks for the trades!!!

5 down, 5 to go :laughing:

Two more packages received today. Thanks!

5 of 5 packages mailed today:

Avroair (3)

die_anita (3)

Dark_Onyx1982

The Moop Along

The Moops

3 of 7 packages received:

Crowesfeat30 (3)

Doc256

Zarya.

Fossillady

MotorcycleBoi

WilG

Team Amaroo

Mailed: 3 of 3 packages - 02/18/09:

burgessfour, Cheesy Pigs, Doc256

Received: 4 of 5:

Dark_Onyx1982, Modelcitizen, AtlantaGal, The Moops, Laval K-9

Received: 7 of 13

Senders Remaining:

TADPOLE379, MAUISON, 2GOLFERS, AVROAIR, NOSNOW, DRJEEPSTR, CHEESY PIGS, TEAM_ZZZZ, THEOTOKOS, GEOSMURFARNA, THE MOOP ALONG, DOC256, E&CPLUS3

I also received one of my viking runestones, but I have no idea who it was from (no caching name or trade ID number)

2-17-09 22 out of 22 packages mailed.

9 of 19 received. (Mauison, ModelCitizen, Zarya, Tadpole379, 2golfers, icydove, TeamAmaroo, southpawaz, AtlantaGal)

Good to go.

TMA

Received by other party:

Eltada (1), Globy (1), Tadpole (1), modelcitizen (1), Alliedoz (1), Eleanor (1), Burgessfour (1), Doc265 (4), Geoks (2), crowes (1), TMA (1), mauison (1) southpaw (1), motocycle (2)

5 of 9 packages (8 of 18 coins) received from:

Theotokos (3), Jackalgirl(1), DrJeepStr (6), Icydove (1), Geoks (1), GCdragon (2), Cheesypigs (1), Crowes (2), TMA (1)

Edited by Zarya.

Received package from PSU Fan and IcyDove - Thank you!!! The Little Mermaid coin is cuter than I thought and the 2008 Compass Rose is beautiful!

2 of 4 received so far

21 Feb 2009

All packages sent

All packages received.

Thanks for running the Trade!

17 FEB 09: Mailed 7 of 7 packages.

AtlantaGal(3), DresselDragons(1), DrJeepStr(2), kini_ont(1), PSU Fan(1), TeamAmaroo(1), The Moop Along(5)

21 FEB 09: Received 2 today for a total 6 of 11 packages.

Chur(1), Crowesfeat30(1), dark_onyx1982(1), DrJeepStr(1), GeoKs(2), ModelCitizen(1), MotoCycleBoi(1), PSU Fan(1), tadpole379(2), The Moop Along(2), Theotokos(1)

2de98fdb-b51d-41b2-9239-63c00c5484d4.jpg

Edited by 2golfers

Received: 7 of 13

Senders Remaining:

I also received one of my viking runestones, but I have no idea who it was from (no caching name or trade ID number)

The Viking runestone was from me. :unsure:

02/21/2009

15 of 15 packages sent on 02/17/2009:

-Eleanor-(1), 2golfers(1), Atlantagal(1), Burgessfour(3), Cheesy Pigs(1), Choc-O(1), DresselDragons(2), Jackalgirl(1), Kdv(1), Mauison(1), Motocycleboi(2), PSU Fan(1), Southpawaz(3), Theotokos(1), Zarya.(2)

9 of 17 from:

AtlantaGal(2), Avroair(3), BurgessFour, Die_Anita, Drjeepstr(2), El_Rolfo, GeoKs, Globy, Jackalgirl, KDV, Mauison, MotocycleBoi, Tadpole379, The Moops, Theotokos, Uktim(2), Zarya.

Two more packages; two more coins! And GeoK's tossed in a Pathtag too!!! :o Sweet!. Thanks!! :unsure:

CF30

Today brought in coins from dimkasmir (328), AtlantaGal (62), kini_ont (771), and dark_onyx1982 (296).

Thank you so much for being so quick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them................

:unsure::o:D