4th International Math Trade

ECplus3

Am still waiting on the Ecletic Penguin Bronze from Die_Anita.

I sent the whole bunch out on Feb 18.02.2009 and it can take up to 15 workdays until the bubblers arrive. Within this bunch there was also a TB to Canada and this one has been received so I hope that all the others will reach their destinations soon.

We are still waiting for ours too...no worries...sometimes overseas mail can be slow.

Am still waiting on the Ecletic Penguin Bronze from Die_Anita.

I sent the whole bunch out on Feb 18.02.2009 and it can take up to 15 workdays until the bubblers arrive. Within this bunch there was also a TB to Canada and this one has been received so I hope that all the others will reach their destinations soon.

We are still waiting for ours too...no worries...sometimes overseas mail can be slow.

Me three... & ditto... :)

CF30

03/12/2009

15 of 15 packages sent on 02/17/2009:

-Eleanor-(1), 2golfers(1), Atlantagal(1), Burgessfour(3), Cheesy Pigs(1), Choc-O(1), DresselDragons(2), Jackalgirl(1), Kdv(1), Mauison(1), Motocycleboi(2), PSU Fan(1), Southpawaz(3), Theotokos(1), Zarya.(2)

17 of 17 from:

AtlantaGal(2), Avroair(3), BurgessFour, Die_Anita, Drjeepstr(2), El_Rolfo, GeoKs, Globy, Jackalgirl, KDV, Mauison, MotocycleBoi, Tadpole379, The Moops, Theotokos, Uktim(2), Zarya.

The final coin arrived today along with some deeeeelicious Swiss Chocolates!!! Yummy!!! The coin is pretty darn sweet too! :o

I'm assuming that all coins I sent have reached their destinations? I have not heard otherwise :laughing: so I'm guessing they have.

Very smooth Math Trade, E&Cplus3!!! Well done & thanks to everyone who participated! I think everyone did a great job! :D I'll be in for another round. :)

CF30

I received my last missing coin in the mail today, from AtlantaGal (thanks!)

I wouldn't mind running another math trade around May/June, unless someone new wants to give it a try :laughing:

Ah good my coin arrived. So exactly 3 weeks on that one? (I shipped it 2/19 I think)

Yes, you should run one in June. May is too goofy with GW7. I think it's good that someone who has experience running these does it.

The final package from THE 4 F'S has arrived! A geocoinfest 2007 coin (huge!!) - thank you very much!

THE 4 F'S

Camilla

Yay! Glad to hear it finally arrived!

With that, all my coin recipients have confirmed receipt and I received all my incoming coins! Thanks for setting up the Math Trade. I'm very pleased with the results and anxiously looking forward to the next one!!! Especially now that I know what I'm doing! :laughing:

Got my final package today..thank you Fossillady for the coin and the sig item.

Mailed: 9 of 9 packages - 16/02/09

Received: 12 of 12

DresselDragons, PLNauta, The Moop Along, Mauison, The Moops(3), Crowesfeat30, Atlantagal, Avroair, Surteb, Globy, PSU Fan, Fossillady

Again, this was great!! Thanks a lot for hosting this and to all the traders. This has restored my faith in trading again. Can't wait for the next one.

Just to let everyone know - I received coins from everyone EXCEPT the 2 Unity Dragon Coins from Savoy. I have been waiting patiently to post until I got everything. Thanks to all for a great trade. I will email Savoy with my question. Otherwise, I am set. I have mailed out all the geocoins that I traded - -as the coins were mailed out a while ago, if anyone has anything outstanding, *Please* let me know ASAP! Thanks!! DrJeepStr

Just realized that I did already receive ONE of the three Unity Dragons I was expecting to receive from Savoy....sure hoping this was just an oversight.... Email sent to Savoy. Thanks. DrJeepStr

Just to let everyone know - I received coins from everyone EXCEPT the 2 Unity Dragon Coins from Savoy. I have been waiting patiently to post until I got everything. Thanks to all for a great trade. I will email Savoy with my question. Otherwise, I am set. I have mailed out all the geocoins that I traded - -as the coins were mailed out a while ago, if anyone has anything outstanding, *Please* let me know ASAP! Thanks!! DrJeepStr

Just realized that I did already receive ONE of the three Unity Dragons I was expecting to receive from Savoy....sure hoping this was just an oversight.... Email sent to Savoy. Thanks. DrJeepStr

Sorry to say, that all three of these were in the same USPS priority package... mailed them just after the results went out. (I posted the sent message on Feb 16th in this thread).

Sorry for the loss, but as I said in my reply email, I do have additional copies coins of this coin (since they are my sig coin) and I want you to have them. Please respond to my email with a confirmation of a few details, and then I'll have my family in the US send you an additional set to replace the ones lost.

I won't be able to confirm the receipt of my trades until I return to the US, and it looks like that might be a few more months. BUT thanks in advance for whatever I did received.

Take care, Savoy

Edited by Savoy

Received coins from ModelCitizen and The Moops, now only waiting for 1 more coin (from AtlantaGal).

Still awaiting our last incoming trade from Quigleyjones.

I guess this means all of the coins I sent have been received now. That's a relief. I hope everyone enjoys them.

Status 3/16/09:

Sent 14 of 13

The Moops(1), PSU Fan(1), Mauison(1), The Moop Along(3) & -Eleanor-(1), Dimkasmir(1), AtlantaGal(2), 2Golfers(1), Dark_Onyx1982(4), TeamAmaroo(1), Laval K-9(1), Choc-O(1), Geoks(1), KDV(1), and UKTIM(1)

Received 13 of 14 packages (17 of 18 coins received)

Mauison(1), Zarya(1), PSU Fan(3), TeamAmaroo(2), Tadpole379(1), Choc-O(1), AtlantaGal(1), JackalGirl(1), Motocycleboi(2), KDV(1), NOSNOW(1), Geosmurfarna(1), Globy(1), and Cheesy Pigs(1).

Blue skies and happy caching!

Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

Hi everybody - we received our package from The Fossillady today. That was the last incoming. Just checked and it appears all outgoing have safely arrived at their destinations, as well. So that's it for us 'til next time!!

Edited by GeoKs

I never did receive the Chrome Letterboxing coin I was supposed to receive from Cheesy Pigs. However, Cheesy Pigs sent a Chrome Letterboxing coin to AtlantaGal as a gift when shipping her trade coins to her. Since I knew AtlantaGal had a Chrome Letterboxing coin and I didn't get mine I contacted her. She was willing to trade the gift coin to me for another of my coins - a Lighthouse Suncatcher. I have now received the Letterboxing coin from her and she has received my Lighthouse Suncatcher.

Getting that Letterboxing coin ended up being quite expensive for me. In the math trade I traded my original version round multicolor Earth Turtle coin (the third most-wanted coin in the math trade) for it and then an additional Lighthouse Suncatcher. Hopefully I'll get through the next math trade without any similar glitches.

I just got back from competing with a local high school at the Houston Lone Star Regional F.I.R.S.T. Robotic Competition. Every year I donate my time to help the students design, build, and program a robot for the competition in just six weeks. Everyone had a blast at the competition and the robot worked exactly as it was supposed to. It was a real treat to find the mailer with the Letterboxing coin in it when I got back home late at night.

I never did receive the Chrome Letterboxing coin I was supposed to receive from Cheesy Pigs. However, Cheesy Pigs sent a Chrome Letterboxing coin to AtlantaGal as a gift when shipping her trade coins to her. Since I knew AtlantaGal had a Chrome Letterboxing coin and I didn't get mine I contacted her. She was willing to trade the gift coin to me for another of my coins - a Lighthouse Suncatcher. I have now received the Letterboxing coin from her and she has received my Lighthouse Suncatcher.

Getting that Letterboxing coin ended up being quite expensive for me. In the math trade I traded my original version round multicolor Earth Turtle coin (the third most-wanted coin in the math trade) for it and then an additional Lighthouse Suncatcher. Hopefully I'll get through the next math trade without any similar glitches.

I just got back from competing with a local high school at the Houston Lone Star Regional F.I.R.S.T. Robotic Competition. Every year I donate my time to help the students design, build, and program a robot for the competition in just six weeks. Everyone had a blast at the competition and the robot worked exactly as it was supposed to. It was a real treat to find the mailer with the Letterboxing coin in it when I got back home late at night.

But I said I would send another one if you didn't receive the first one I sent (I DID send it - I triple checked everything, then also sent another coin to AG because I had accidentally bought another duplicate coin on eBay) but you said no.

Why didn't you just take me up on my offer? I was happy to send you my keeper, as I never ever leave trades uncompleted. This has only happened to me once before, and it took three months for a coin to reach the UK. I sent duplicate coins, and they got there in a week. A couple of days later - the first lot of coins turned up. Goodness knows where they were in the meantime - maybe they accidentally travelled ground instead of air?

I am still happy to send you another letterboxing or equivalent coin from my trader list. Just let me know.

But I said I would send another one if you didn't receive the first one I sent (I DID send it - I triple checked everything, then also sent another coin to AG because I had accidentally bought another duplicate coin on eBay) but you said no.

Why didn't you just take me up on my offer? I was happy to send you my keeper, as I never ever leave trades uncompleted. This has only happened to me once before, and it took three months for a coin to reach the UK. I sent duplicate coins, and they got there in a week. A couple of days later - the first lot of coins turned up. Goodness knows where they were in the meantime - maybe they accidentally travelled ground instead of air?

I am still happy to send you another letterboxing or equivalent coin from my trader list. Just let me know.

No, I wouldn't dream of taking your last Letterboxing coin - your keeper. Especially since it wasn't your fault. You fulfilled your obligation and the postal service just didn't get it to me. If you're like me, you hate to loose the last one of any of your coins. When that happens to me I typically start hunting on an on-line auction site for a replacement to buy.

In this case, since I knew AtlantaGal had the same coin and she didn't win it in the auction or give up one of her own coins for it I hoped she wasn't that attached to it and would be willing to trade for it. She accepted a fairly common, recently available spare coin of mine in exchange for it so everything worked out.

Wow! You really had a trade that took three months to get to the recipient? That's crazy! When I saw all your other coins being received and you said to wait a few more days I assumed the postal service just lost it when it didn't come in. If it shows up in another few weeks I'll let you know.

Anyway, my math trade status is now complete. I have all the coins I traded for and all of mine have been received. Thanks, everyone for the fun and the great coins.

Blue skies and happy caching!

Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

Got my last package -- the one from die_anita -- today. With chocolate -- outstanding chocolate! You've made the entire watchfloor happy. Thank you!

Glad, it finally arrived and you liked the little extra. I am so sorry that the mail was so slow :blink:

No worries -- the chocolate made it especially worth the wait (tho it was worth the wait anyway -- nice coin, thank you for the trade!). My daughter was distraught when it was all gone. "More chocolate? More chocolate?" She would have eaten the wrapper if I had let her! ; )

My wife returned from the states with my little Treasures all in-hand.

From the math trade, I've received 2 of 2 from AtlantaGal and 1 of 1 from Golby. Thanks you two, I'm just love'n these coins! (Picture Below)

My send coins had problems, so I'm sending a second set with tracking this time. After they arrive, that finishes it up for me <_<

This was fun! Take care, Savoy

imga0344.jpg

Edited by Savoy

Has there been any thought of a 5th Math Trade? I have been out of the loop for a while.

Nobody has contacted me about doing one -- not that they would have to though. If everyone can wait until the new year, I'll be happy to do it again. I think once a year is about all I can handle and still keep peace in the family :(

I'm in again. I was just mentioning this to Avroair the other day and wondering when the next one would be.

I agree that we should wait until after the holidays to mail the coins, but someone could get everything set up before then.

But don't ask me to. I'm still not 100% sure how it works! =)