4th International Math Trade

ECplus3

One Package today from Cheesy Pigs*

43 of 45 coins received

Waiting on packages from: Fossilady & Die_Anita

*I have that I was only supposed to receive 3 coins from Liz, but there were 4 in the mailer. I'm guessing the extra coin is #212 and the list says: (CHEESY PIGS) 212 sends to (MODELCITIZEN). It may be a chrome finish, but it's the Blue/Green/Orange coloring. There were several chrome Letterboxing coins.

Edited by AtlantaGal

Sorry for not posting earlier - times are quite tough in the moment :):anicute:

Sent on Feb 21st: GEOSMURFARNA, THE MOOP ALONG, E&CPLUS3, TEAMAMAROO, DRJEEPSTR

On their way to me: E&CPLUS3, BURGESSFOUR (seem to stuck at the customs), LI-Z

Another big THANKS to Chuck for hosting!!!

Cheers

Dirk

Mailed All (11 of 11): Feb 17 - I believe all sent coins have been received.

Received: 13 of 13

Senders Remaining:

TADPOLE379, MAUISON, 2GOLFERS, AVROAIR, NOSNOW, DRJEEPSTR, CHEESY PIGS, TEAM_ZZZZ, THEOTOKOS, GEOSMURFARNA, THE MOOP ALONG, DOC256, E&CPLUS3

Received my last coin in the trade today from TEAM_ZZZZ, thanks!

And a big THANKS for organizing the trade!

*I have that I was only supposed to receive 3 coins from Liz, but there were 4 in the mailer. I'm guessing the extra coin is #212 and the list says: (CHEESY PIGS) 212 sends to (MODELCITIZEN). It may be a chrome finish, but it's the Blue/Green/Orange coloring. There were several chrome Letterboxing coins.

It was a present. Sheesh anyone would think you never got them! :D:)

It was a present. Sheesh anyone would think you never got them! :D:)

LMAO! Well then, thanks. I was just trying to be honest :D

I recieved my first math trade coin in the mail today from E&CPLUS3 (Kiwi coin). Awesome coin, thank you so much.

9 of 9 sent

1 of 9 received (E&CPLUS3, li-z, Cheesy Pigs (x2), Drjeepstr (x3), AlliedOz, and plaunta)

I have received 6 of 9 coins so far. Only 4 3 to go (3 from Drjeepstr and 1 from li-z).

Another day, another coin. This time it was the Raith Gras, Green Glass, Antique Gold LE coin from Globy.

Thanks a lot! It looks great! Love the cutouts.

Status 3/4/09:

Sent 14 of 13

The Moops(1), PSU Fan(1), Mauison(1), The Moop Along(3) & -Eleanor-(1), Dimkasmir(1), AtlantaGal(2), 2Golfers(1), Dark_Onyx1982(4), TeamAmaroo(1), Laval K-9(1), Choc-O(1), Geoks(1), KDV(1), and UKTIM(1)

Received 13 of 14 packages (17 of 18 coins received)

Mauison(1), Zarya(1), PSU Fan(3), TeamAmaroo(2), Tadpole379(1), Choc-O(1), AtlantaGal(1), JackalGirl(1), Motocycleboi(2), KDV(1), NOSNOW(1), Geosmurfarna(1), Globy(1), and Cheesy Pigs(1).

Blue skies and happy caching!

Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

Mailed All (10 of 10 packages): Feb 17

Confirmed delivery: 9 of 10 packages

(ATLANTAGAL, BURGESSFOUR, DOC256, FOSSILLADY, GLOBY, LAVAL K-9, LI-Z, THE 4 F'S, THE MOOP ALONG, ZARYA.)

Received: 6 of 7 packages

JNBBALL (2), THE MOOP ALONG (3), DRJEEPSTR (1), LI-Z (3), THEOTOKOS (1), FOSSILLADY (1), KDV (2)

Mailed: 6 of 6 packages - 17/02/09

I read that coins arrived safely I sent to AtlantaGal, Geosmurfana 2Golfers and Tadpole379!

ElRolfo and doc256 didn't confirm arrival yet

Received: 6 of 7 coins: from KDV, E&Cplus3, Theotokos, Eleanor, Atlantagal and the Moops

looking forward to receive one last coin (from Fossillady )

7 of 7 Mailed, +2 extra All packages mailed today (3/5)

Theotokos, Icydove, Geoks, southpawz, AtlantaGal, wilg and Chur

7 of 7 Received

Laval K-9, Icydove(2), -Eleanor, DresselDragon, The Moop Along, jnbball

My last package was waiting for me when I got home on Monday. I hate being gone for a week at a time but at least FlatBlack checkdc the mail while I was gone and there were packagex waiting when I got home at 2 in the morning. Thanks to all this was great, can't wait for the next trade now that I know how it works. :huh:

Edited by fossillady

All coins are in, the tranquillity from Cheesy came in time! (Although I had to dig my geocoin album out of my luggage, which was already packed, locked, and in the doorway.) Oddly, I was charged just over a dollar to receive it :huh:

Thank goodness it made it! But that seems weird you were charged money to receive it :ph34r: I sent it from my post office, and the mail lady weighed it and charged me correct postage....

Li-Z - SoDakCachers is Jnbball ;)

Aaahhh, thanks that explains :P

16FEB09 - 12 of 12 packages mailed

GEOKS (2), DRESSELDRAGONS (1), ATLANTAGAL (1), KINI_ONT (1*), TEAM_ZZZZ (2), MOTOCYCLEBOI (1), CHEESY PIGS (1), JNBBALL (1), PSU FAN (1), DARK_ONYX1982 (1), CHUR (1), TEAMAMAROO (1)

25FEB09 - 4 of 7 packages received

AVROAIR (1), DRJEEPSTR (1), JACKALGIRL (2), THE MOOP ALONG (2), TEAM_ZZZZ (1), MAUISON (3), ATLANTAGAL (1), GEOKS (3*)

I've been stuck in the house with the flu, so I'm only getting mail when my wife feels like going out. :huh:

Luckily, she's been good to me and I've received two more mailers in the last couple of days, from Jackalgirl and Team_zZZz. Here's the coins along with the Northern Ireland coin from AtlantaGal that arrived last week:

img_4277.jpg

Just one package left to go!

Packages sent: EL_ROLFO (2 coins), AVROAIR, MOTOCYCLEBOI, MODELCITIZEN, TEAMAMAROO

I also received hot air balloons from SURTEB and CHUR - thank you both very much!

And a Morgan horse from UKTIM - thank you very much! My daughter was delighted!!

And another hot air balloon from TEAM_ZZZZ - thank you very much!

And a flying nerd from KDV - thank you very much! (Plus an extra coin for a separate trade - thank you!)

And I'm waiting for a package from:

THE 4 F'S

And waiting for confirmation from El_Rolfo and Avroair (unless I have missed their posts??)

Camilla

Just waiting on one coin from die_anita.

I hoped that they arrived as I have sent all Math Trade coins out two and a half weeks before. Mail seems to be very slow. :unsure:

7 of 7 sent today, 18.02.2009

DOC256 (2), MAUISON, QUIGLEYJONES, CROWESFEAT30, DRESSELDRAGONS, ATLANTAGAL, JACKALGIRL

I just had a quick look on our mailpage. There it said that the mailers will be on their way for 7-15 workdays. So it is into normal borders :rolleyes:

Edited by die_anita

And I'm waiting for a package from:

THE 4 F'S

Camilla

I mailed your coin two weeks ago. I don't know why it's taking so long - I also had a Math Trade that went to Italy and that one was received about a week ago. I suppose mail to Sweden is slower, maybe? I know I had the right amount of postage on the envelope ($3.00) because I had the postal clerk calculate and place the postage amount on the mailer. I'm sorry for the delay, but you should be receiving it soon! :rolleyes:

waiting on packages from

TeamAmaroo

ModelCitizen (2)

PSU Fan

E&Cplus3

southpawaz

Globy

wilg

kdv

All incoming packages received!

Coins mailed out and received by

atlantagal

2golfers

quigleyjones

burgessfour

doc256 (2)

dimkasmir

psu fan

jackalgirl

It looks like there is still one package out in the wild.

Mailed All (10 of 10 packages): Feb 17

Confirmed delivery: 10 of 10 packages

(ATLANTAGAL, BURGESSFOUR, DOC256, FOSSILLADY, GLOBY, LAVAL K-9, LI-Z, THE 4 F'S, THE MOOP ALONG, ZARYA.)

Received: 7 of 7 packages

JNBBALL (2), THE MOOP ALONG (3), DRJEEPSTR (1), LI-Z (3), THEOTOKOS (1), FOSSILLADY (1), KDV (2)

Thanks for all the great trades. And special thanks to E&Cplus3 for organizing the trade.

Mailed: 2 of 2 packages - 17/02/09

Received:

1 of 3 feb 19 I got my christmas compassrose from Laval K-9. Thank you!

2 of 3 feb 25 I got my welsh lovespoon from uktim. Thank you!

3 of 3 march 9 I got my pursuit of geocaching green base from GeoKs. Thank you!

grodan Karin

Edited by grodan & fiabus

I recieved my first math trade coin in the mail today from E&CPLUS3 (Kiwi coin). Awesome coin, thank you so much.

9 of 9 sent

1 of 9 received (E&CPLUS3, li-z, Cheesy Pigs (x2), Drjeepstr (x3), AlliedOz, and plaunta)

I have received 9 of 9 coins!!! Only 4 3 0 to go (3 from Drjeepstr and 1 from li-z).

I have received all of my coins from the Math Trade. Thank you so much for the awesome trades. This was a lot of fun. I will definately do this again.

I received the last package I was waiting for yesterday, from Fossillady. All my sent packages have been noted as received except for one sent to Avroair, who doesn't seem to have been posting updates here.

Thanks again to all for the trades, and special thanks to WilG who went above and beyond the call of duty by sending a replacement for a coin lost in the mail.

16FEB09 - 12 of 12 packages mailed

GEOKS (2), DRESSELDRAGONS (1), ATLANTAGAL (1), KINI_ONT (1*), TEAM_ZZZZ (2), MOTOCYCLEBOI (1), CHEESY PIGS (1), JNBBALL (1), PSU FAN (1), DARK_ONYX1982 (1), CHUR (1), TEAMAMAROO (1)

09MAR09 - 7 of 7 packages received

AVROAIR (1), DRJEEPSTR (1), JACKALGIRL (2), THE MOOP ALONG (2), TEAM_ZZZZ (1), MAUISON (3), ATLANTAGAL (1), GEOKS (3*)

I'm done! The last of my packages has arrived with a shiny gold Isle of Man 2007 from DrJeepStr.

Mailed: 6 of 6 packages - 17/02/09

I read that coins arrived safely I sent to AtlantaGal, Geosmurfana, 2Golfers, Tadpole379 and doc256

ElRolfo didn't confirm arrival yet

Received: 6 of 7 coins: from KDV, E&Cplus3, Theotokos, Eleanor, Atlantagal, the Moops and Fossillady.

And my first wooden Nickel from Fossillady :) THANK YOU!

And here's a picture of my booty from the mathtrade. Thanks for all who made these nice trades possible, especially E&Cplus3 :ph34r::ph34r:B)

afc67d33-c2a5-4dda-a72a-02b933324bef.jpg

Things are winding down for us, with confirmation that one package was received in Sweden and one package arriving here in the mail yesterday. Thanks PSU Fan.

Packages went into the Canada Post system on Monday (Feb 16) to AVROAIR (1), THE MOOP ALONG (1), E&CPlus3 (3 line numbers = 5 geocoins), ZARYA (1), CROWESFEAT30 (1), DRJEEPSTR (1), 2GOLFERS (2), JACKALGIRL (1), GRODAN (1) and FSCOUT (1). I haven't yet seen confirmation of arrival on the remaining two.

We're receiving from FOSSILLADY, E&CPlus3 (2 - arrived Feb 19), Zarya (arrived Feb 26), PSU Fan (arrived Mar9), ATLANTAGAL (5 - arrived Mar 2), DRESSELDRAGONS (2 - arrived Mar 2), MODELCITIZEN (arrived Mar 2, along with a very nice sig card and toy parachutist). I saw a post that the one from FOSSILLADY was sent last week, so it'll likely arrive late next week.

Packages sent to:

AtlantaGal; Avroair; Burgessfour; Globy; Jnbball; Mauison; ModelCitizen; PSUFan; Surteb; Tadpole; TeamAmaroo; TheMoopAlong; Zarya.

Packages received from:

AtlantaGal; BurgessFour; Crowesfeat30; Dimkasmir; DrJeepstr; E&CPlus3; -Eleanor-; GeocachingDragon; Li-Z; MillieBallon; TeamAmaroo; TheMoopAlong; UKTim.

C'mon Avro - update us! We know you are out there.... :)

Packages sent to:

AtlantaGal; Avroair; Burgessfour; Globy; Jnbball; Mauison; ModelCitizen; PSUFan; Surteb; Tadpole; TeamAmaroo; TheMoopAlong; Zarya.

Packages received from:

AtlantaGal; BurgessFour; Crowesfeat30; Dimkasmir; DrJeepstr; E&CPlus3; -Eleanor-; GeocachingDragon; Li-Z; MillieBallon; TeamAmaroo; TheMoopAlong; UKTim.

C'mon Avro - update us! We know you are out there.... :)

Man I got emailed through facebook to update. Yeah I got your cheesy package! :) I believe I have all the packages coming to me. Haven't heard from anyone about mine that were sent out. So good to go! Thanks for all the trades. Can't wait for the next one!

Received by other party:

Eltada (1), Globy (1), Tadpole (1), modelcitizen (1), Alliedoz (1), Eleanor (1), Burgessfour (1), Doc265 (4), Geoks (2), crowes (1), TMA (1), mauison (1) southpaw (1), motocycle (2)

10 of 10 packages (19 of 19 coins) received from:

Theotokos (3), Jackalgirl(3), DrJeepStr (3), Icydove (1), Geoks (1), GCdragon (2), Cheesypigs (1), Li-Z (2), Crowes (2), TMA (1)

Mission accomplished!

7 of 7 Mailed, +2 extra All packages mailed today (3/5)

Theotokos, Geoks, southpawz, AtlantaGal, wilg, Chur and Icydove

7 of 7 Received

Laval K-9, Icydove(2), -Eleanor, DresselDragon, The Moop Along, jnbball

All incoming packages have been received. Interesting note that my overseas package have been received but the two to Canada are still outstanding. All package were mailed at the same time.

Am still waiting on the Ecletic Penguin Bronze from Die_Anita.

I sent the whole bunch out on Feb 18.02.2009 and it can take up to 15 workdays until the bubblers arrive. Within this bunch there was also a TB to Canada and this one has been received so I hope that all the others will reach their destinations soon.

Sent

18 february: 10 of 10 packages to CHEESY PIGS (2), ICYDOVE (3), KDV (1), THE MOOP ALONG (1), JNBBALL (1), TEAM_ZZZZ (1), ZARYA. (2), DRESSELDRAGONS (1), AVROAIR (1), LAVAL K-9 (1)

Received

24 february: 14 of 14 coins

MOTOCYCLEBOI (1), KDV (2), Tadpole379 (2), TEAMAMAROO (1), ATLANTAGAL (2),

-ELEANOR- (1), THE MOOP ALONG (2), ICYDOVE (1), AVROAIR (1), GLOBY (1).

Just waiting on a confirmation from TEAM_ZZZZ now