4th International Math Trade

ECplus3

Mailed 6 on 6 17/02/09

Received 0 on 6

I just can say that i should've put all my extra coins available to trade.

Pl

Got one :lol: a petit paquet from Fanny and Friends, Thank you a lot Laval.

Received 1 on 6

PL

Got another one from Avroair with two great geocoins.

Thank you a lot

Received 3 on 6

PL

And another one from KDV, Thanks

Received 4 on 6

PL

Received by other party:

Eltada (1), Globy (1), Tadpole (1), modelcitizen (1), Alliedoz (1), Eleanor (1), Burgessfour (1), Doc265 (4), Geoks (2), crowes (1), TMA (1), mauison (1) southpaw (1), motocycle (2)

8 of 10 packages (15 of 19 coins) received from:

Theotokos (3), Jackalgirl(3), DrJeepStr (3), Icydove (1), Geoks (1), GCdragon (2), Cheesypigs (1), Li-Z (2), Crowes (2), TMA (1)

Edited by Zarya.

Another package received today, from WilG. Unfortunately the mailer was slit open and the coin removed somewhere in the mail. :lol: That's the breaks, I guess, first time that's ever happened to me.

5 of 5 packages mailed:

Avroair (3)

die_anita (3)

Dark_Onyx1982

The Moop Along

The Moops

4 of 7 packages received:

Crowesfeat30 (3)

Doc256

Zarya.

Fossillady

MotorcycleBoi

WilG

Team Amaroo

Updating my status after reading Plnauta's post.

Feb 16th, 2009 - 7 of 7 packages sent to:

fossillady (1), kdv (2), grodan & fiabus (1), PLnauta (1), dimkasmir (1) , DrJeepStr (2), millieballon (2)

4 of 7 packages received from:

AtlantaGal (2), Jackalgirl (1), The Moop Along (2), PLnauta (1) , Li-Z (1), ModelCitizen (1), icydove (1)

16FEB09 - 12 of 12 packages mailed

GEOKS (2), DRESSELDRAGONS (1), ATLANTAGAL (1), KINI_ONT (1*), TEAM_ZZZZ (2), MOTOCYCLEBOI (1), CHEESY PIGS (1), JNBBALL (1), PSU FAN (1), DARK_ONYX1982 (1), CHUR (1), TEAMAMAROO (1)

25FEB09 - 4 of 7 packages received

AVROAIR (1), DRJEEPSTR (1), JACKALGIRL (2), THE MOOP ALONG (2), TEAM_ZZZZ (1), MAUISON (3), ATLANTAGAL (1), GEOKS (3*)

Wow! After a slow start, my mailbox was just FILLED with mailers today! :DB):(

Half of them weren't even from the math trade.

But here are the ones that were:

Highwood Pass coins from Geoks (yesterday)

img_4211.jpg

Yemon Yime nickel from Avroair

img_4227.jpg

ACGA PEI LE and Binary Mystery coin from TMA

img_4217.jpg

Mauison v1 and v2, Twin Peaks gold and VGC 2008 Team Disney two-tone from Mauison

img_4221.jpg

Edited by E&Cplus3

All packages sent to:

AtlantaGal; Avroair; Burgessfour; Globy; Jnbball; Mauison; ModelCitizen; PSUFan; Surteb; Tadpole; TeamAmaroo; TheMoopAlong; Zarya.

Packages received from:

AtlantaGal; BurgessFour; Crowesfeat30; Dimkasmir; DrJeepster; E&CPlus3; -Eleanor-; GeocachingDragon; Li-Z; MillieBallon; TeamAmaroo; TheMoopAlong; UKTim.

Thanks AG and CF30!

Edited by Cheesy pigs

Really interesting about what was most popular in the trade ModelCitizen...thanks for sharing that!

whoops! hit the wrong button and posted before I added my update:

Mailed: 3 of 3 packages - 02/17/2009

Received: 3 of 3 packages (20-Feb: Zarya, 24-Feb: El_Rolfo, 25-Feb: UKTim)

Edited by ELTADA

For everyone expecting coins from me - Everything went out in the mail yesterday. I have been plagued with the latest GI bug and stuck at home...To all, *Sorry* for the delay - Coins sent out Priority Mail via USPS so, you should see your coins shortly! Please let me know if there are any problems and thanks to all for some really great trades!! :D DrJeepStr

For everyone expecting coins from me - Everything went out in the mail yesterday. I have been plagued with the latest GI bug and stuck at home...To all, *Sorry* for the delay - Coins sent out Priority Mail via USPS so, you should see your coins shortly! Please let me know if there are any problems and thanks to all for some really great trades!! :D DrJeepStr

Thanks for the update! Hope you are feeling better now!

If you get a chance to post who you have received from, I'm sure there are many who would like to know that your coins have made it to you too.

One package today from ModelCitizen.

fossillady (1), kdv (2), grodan & fiabus (1), PLnauta (1), dimkasmir (1) , DrJeepStr (2), millieballon (2)

5 of 7 packages received from:

AtlantaGal (2), Jackalgirl (1), The Moop Along (2), PLnauta (1) , Li-Z (1), ModelCitizen (1) , icydove (1)

All packages sent to:

AtlantaGal; Avroair; Burgessfour; Globy; Jnbball; Mauison; ModelCitizen; PSUFan; Surteb; Tadpole; TeamAmaroo; TheMoopAlong; Zarya.

Packages received from:

AtlantaGal; BurgessFour; Crowesfeat30; Dimkasmir; DrJeepster; E&CPlus3; -Eleanor-; GeocachingDragon; Li-Z; MillieBallon; TeamAmaroo; TheMoopAlong; UKTim.

Mailed All (10 of 10 packages): Feb 17

(ATLANTAGAL, BURGESSFOUR, DOC256, FOSSILLADY, GLOBY, LAVAL K-9, LI-Z, THE 4 F'S, THE MOOP ALONG, ZARYA.)

Confirmed delivery: 8 of 10 packages

ATLANTAGAL, BURGESSFOUR, FOSSILLADY, GLOBY, LI-Z, THE 4 F'S, THE MOOP ALONG, ZARYA.

Received: 4 of 7 packages

JNBBALL (2), THE MOOP ALONG (3), DRJEEPSTR (1), LI-Z (3), THEOTOKOS (1), FOSSILLADY (1), KDV (2)

Yah Hoo!!! Got another geocoin package in the mail today. This time all the way from Sweden. Thanks for the Bewitched and Swedish Moose coins, MotoCycleBoi. I love 'em!

Status 2/26/09:

Sent 14 of 13

The Moops(1), PSU Fan(1), Mauison(1), The Moop Along(3) & -Eleanor-(1), Dimkasmir(1), AtlantaGal(2), 2Golfers(1), Dark_Onyx1982(4), TeamAmaroo(1), Geoks(1), Choc-O(1), KDV(1), UKTIM(1), and Laval K-9(1)

Received 9 of 14 packages (13 coins of 18 received)

Mauison(1), Zarya(1), PSU Fan(3), TeamAmaroo(2), Tadpole379(1), Choc-O(1), AtlantaGal(1), JackalGirl(1), Motocycleboi(2), Globy(1), KDV(1), Cheesy Pigs(1), Geosmurfarna(1), and NOSNOW(1)

This is fun!!!! Let's do it again SOON!

02/26/2009

15 of 15 packages sent on 02/17/2009:

-Eleanor-(1), 2golfers(1), Atlantagal(1), Burgessfour(3), Cheesy Pigs(1), Choc-O(1), DresselDragons(2), Jackalgirl(1), Kdv(1), Mauison(1), Motocycleboi(2), PSU Fan(1), Southpawaz(3), Theotokos(1), Zarya.(2)

12 of 17 from:

AtlantaGal(2), Avroair(3), BurgessFour, Die_Anita, Drjeepstr(2), El_Rolfo, GeoKs, Globy, Jackalgirl, KDV, Mauison, MotocycleBoi, Tadpole379, The Moops, Theotokos, Uktim(2), Zarya.

Two Heavy Horses & a Moose trotted out of my mailbox this afternoon! :) I wonder how they all fit in there...? :D

5 more to go! :)

CF30

Packages sent: EL_ROLFO (2 coins), AVROAIR, MOTOCYCLEBOI, MODELCITIZEN, TEAMAMAROO

I also received hot air balloons from SURTEB and CHUR - thank you both very much!

And a Morgan horse from UKTIM - thank you very much! My daughter was delighted!!

And another hot air balloon from TEAM_ZZZZ - thank you very much!

And a flying nerd from KDV - thank you very much! (Plus an extra coin for a separate trade - thank you!)

And I'm waiting for a package from:

THE 4 F'S

Camilla

16FEB09 - 12 of 12 packages mailed

GEOKS (2), DRESSELDRAGONS (1), ATLANTAGAL (1), KINI_ONT (1*), TEAM_ZZZZ (2), MOTOCYCLEBOI (1), CHEESY PIGS (1), JNBBALL (1), PSU FAN (1), DARK_ONYX1982 (1), CHUR (1), TEAMAMAROO (1)

25FEB09 - 4 of 7 packages received

AVROAIR (1), DRJEEPSTR (1), JACKALGIRL (2), THE MOOP ALONG (2), TEAM_ZZZZ (1), MAUISON (3), ATLANTAGAL (1), GEOKS (3*)

Received my Northern Ireland coin from AtlantaGal today. Thanks!

17 FEB 09: Mailed 7 of 7 packages.

AtlantaGal(3), DresselDragons(1), DrJeepStr(2),kini_ont(1), PSU Fan(1), TeamAmaroo(1), The Moop Along(5)

27 FEB 09: Received 10 of 11 packages.

Chur(1), Crowesfeat30(1), dark_onyx1982(1), DrJeepStr(1), GeoKs(2), ModelCitizen(1), MotoCycleBoi(1), PSU Fan(1), tadpole379(2), The Moop Along(2), Theotokos(1)

202f7321-e7c4-409c-9961-d067976a1f1b.jpg

Got another coin today. I sure love coming home every day and finding a surprise in the mailbox.

Today's coin was a Flip Flops Beach coin all the way from KDV in Italy. My grandaughter is spending the weekend with us and wanted to help open the package. When she reached in a pulled out the little flip flop coin she asked "who's going to wear those?". She's really been enjoying looking at all the coins too.

Status 2/27/09:

Sent 14 of 13

The Moops(1), PSU Fan(1), Mauison(1), The Moop Along(3) & -Eleanor-(1), Dimkasmir(1), AtlantaGal(2), 2Golfers(1), Dark_Onyx1982(4), TeamAmaroo(1), Laval K-9(1), Choc-O(1), Geoks(1), KDV(1), and UKTIM(1)

Received 10 of 14 packages (14 coins of 18 received)

Mauison(1), Zarya(1), PSU Fan(3), TeamAmaroo(2), Tadpole379(1), Choc-O(1), AtlantaGal(1), JackalGirl(1), Motocycleboi(2), KDV(1), Globy(1), Cheesy Pigs(1), Geosmurfarna(1), and NOSNOW(1)

02/27/2009

15 of 15 packages sent on 02/17/2009:

-Eleanor-(1), 2golfers(1), Atlantagal(1), Burgessfour(3), Cheesy Pigs(1), Choc-O(1), DresselDragons(2), Jackalgirl(1), Kdv(1), Mauison(1), Motocycleboi(2), PSU Fan(1), Southpawaz(3), Theotokos(1), Zarya.(2)

14 of 17 from:

AtlantaGal(2), Avroair(3), BurgessFour, Die_Anita, Drjeepstr(2), El_Rolfo, GeoKs, Globy, Jackalgirl, KDV, Mauison, MotocycleBoi, Tadpole379, The Moops, Theotokos, Uktim(2), Zarya.

3 more to go! :D

CF30

Received by other party:

Eltada (1), Globy (1), Tadpole (1), modelcitizen (1), Alliedoz (1), Eleanor (1), Burgessfour (1), Doc265 (4), Geoks (2), crowes (1), TMA (1), mauison (1) southpaw (1), motocycle (2)

8 of 10 packages (15 of 19 coins) received from:

Theotokos (3), Jackalgirl(3), DrJeepStr (3), Icydove (1), Geoks (1), GCdragon (2), Cheesypigs (1), Li-Z (2), Crowes (2), TMA (1)

I have until Wednesday to get the rest of the coins before I permanently move away, hope they arrive by then!

Sent

18 february: 10 of 10 packages to CHEESY PIGS (2), ICYDOVE (3), KDV (1), THE MOOP ALONG (1), JNBBALL (1), TEAM_ZZZZ (1), ZARYA. (2), DRESSELDRAGONS (1), AVROAIR (1), LAVAL K-9 (1)

Received

24 february: 12 of 14 coins

MOTOCYCLEBOI (1), KDV (2), Tadpole379 (2), TEAMAMAROO (1), ATLANTAGAL (2),

-ELEANOR- (1), THE MOOP ALONG (2), ICYDOVE (1), AVROAIR (1), GLOBY (1).

Another coin in the mailbox today: the draginfly talisman steel viking from Globy. Thanks!

All packages sent to:

Packages received from:

Edited by Cheesy pigs

One package Friday from icydove.

6 of 7 packages received from:

AtlantaGal (2), Jackalgirl (1), The Moop Along (2), PLnauta (1) , Li-Z (1), ModelCitizen (1) , icydove (1)

Got another coin yesterday. Other than one day last week I've had at least one coin in my mailbox every day. Today's coin was a Fortune Favors the Bold - Blue geocoin from NOSNOW via TeamAmaroo. Thanks to both of you for sending the coin.

Status 2/28/09:

Sent 14 of 13

The Moops(1), PSU Fan(1), Mauison(1), The Moop Along(3) & -Eleanor-(1), Dimkasmir(1), AtlantaGal(2), 2Golfers(1), Dark_Onyx1982(4), TeamAmaroo(1), Laval K-9(1), Choc-O(1), Geoks(1), KDV(1), and UKTIM(1)

Received 11 of 14 packages (14 coins of 18 received)

Mauison(1), Zarya(1), PSU Fan(3), TeamAmaroo(2), Tadpole379(1), Choc-O(1), AtlantaGal(1), JackalGirl(1), Motocycleboi(2), KDV(1), NOSNOW(1), Globy(1), Cheesy Pigs(1), and Geosmurfarna(1).

Blue skies and happy caching!

Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

Mailed All (10 of 10 packages): Feb 17

Confirmed delivery: 9 of 10 packages

(ATLANTAGAL, BURGESSFOUR, DOC256, FOSSILLADY, GLOBY, LAVAL K-9, LI-Z, THE 4 F'S, THE MOOP ALONG, ZARYA.)

Received: 5 of 7 packages

JNBBALL (2), THE MOOP ALONG (3), DRJEEPSTR (1), LI-Z (3), THEOTOKOS (1), FOSSILLADY (1), KDV (2)

Received 2 packages today:

AtlantaGal

ModelCitizen

Thank you both for the trades!!!!

Received 3 packages yesterday:

DresselDragons

The Moops

2Golfers

Thanks for the trades!!!

5 down, 5 to go

4 more packages came in yesterday:

Dark_Onyx1982

E&Cplus3

Crowesfeat30

Grodan

9 packages have arrived with only 1 to go

I got home today to find the final package waiting for me. I now have all the coins coming to me. Thanks for all who traded in this round. I look forward to hearing that all my outgoing coins arrived safely.

:D:D