4th International Math Trade

ECplus3

Sent

18 february: 10 of 10 packages to CHEESY PIGS (2), ICYDOVE (3), KDV (1), THE MOOP ALONG (1), JNBBALL (1), TEAM_ZZZZ (1), ZARYA. (2), DRESSELDRAGONS (1), AVROAIR (1), LAVAL K-9 (1)

Received

22 february: 9 of 14 coins

MOTOCYCLEBOI (1), KDV (2), Tadpole379 (2), TEAMAMAROO (1), ATLANTAGAL (2),

-ELEANOR- (1), THE MOOP ALONG (2), ICYDOVE (1), AVROAIR (1), GLOBY (1).

From Tadpole379 I received 1 of the 2 coins (the wishing coin but not the Dala horse), so I hope nothing went wrong here :unsure:

And team Amaroo, thanks for the nice package with the little beads! :)

19a3a299-4809-40c7-a70f-adc7f591eba0.jpg

Mailed All (10 of 10 packages): Feb 17

(ATLANTAGAL, BURGESSFOUR, DOC256, FOSSILLADY, GLOBY, LAVAL K-9, LI-Z, THE 4 F'S, THE MOOP ALONG, ZARYA.)

Confirmed delivery: 6 of 10 packages

ATLANTAGAL, BURGESSFOUR, FOSSILLADY, THE 4 F'S, THE MOOP ALONG, ZARYA.

Received: 2 of 7 packages

JNBBALL (2), THE MOOP ALONG (3), DRJEEPSTR (1), LI-Z (3), THEOTOKOS (1), FOSSILLADY (1), KDV (2)

From Tadpole379 I received 1 of the 2 coins (the wishing coin but not the Dala horse), so I hope nothing went wrong here :unsure:

I just checked the list, and I do owe you a Dala Horse. It is still in my coin bin, so I must have missed it when I matched up my trade list with who got what coins. I will get it out to you tomorrow. :)

Edited by tadpole379

I just checked the list, and I do owe you a Dala Horse. It is still in my coin bin, so I must have missed it when I matched up my trade list with who got what coins. I will get it out to you tomorrow. :)

Thanks for the fast reply! I figured something like that might have happened ;)

All packages sent to:

AtlantaGal; Avroair; Burgessfour; Globy; Jnbball; Mauison; ModelCitizen; PSUFan; Surteb; Tadpole; TeamAmaroo; TheMoopAlong; Zarya.

Packages received from:

AtlantaGal; BurgessFour; Crowesfeat30; Dimkasmir; DrJeepster; E&CPlus3; -Eleanor-; GeocachingDragon; Li-Z; MillieBallon; TeamAmaroo; TheMoopAlong; UKTim.

Thanks Millie!

PS Just a reminder to everyone that the coins from me are coming from Down Under Down Under (Tasmania), so they may take a while, even though I sent them straight away.....

02/23/2009

15 of 15 packages sent on 02/17/2009:

-Eleanor-(1), 2golfers(1), Atlantagal(1), Burgessfour(3), Cheesy Pigs(1), Choc-O(1), DresselDragons(2), Jackalgirl(1), Kdv(1), Mauison(1), Motocycleboi(2), PSU Fan(1), Southpawaz(3), Theotokos(1), Zarya.(2)

9 of 17 from:

AtlantaGal(2), Avroair(3), BurgessFour, Die_Anita, Drjeepstr(2), El_Rolfo, GeoKs, Globy, Jackalgirl, KDV, Mauison, MotocycleBoi, Tadpole379, The Moops, Theotokos, Uktim(2), Zarya.

Nothing today. :unsure: Still waiting on 8 packages. Most if not all of these are coming over seas so no worries. :)

CF30

PS Just a reminder to everyone that the coins from me are coming from Down Under Down Under (Tasmania), so they may take a while, even though I sent them straight away.....

And with that said, I just got two more mailers a few minutes ago!

All packages sent to:

AtlantaGal; Avroair; Burgessfour; Globy; Jnbball; Mauison; ModelCitizen; PSUFan; Surteb; Tadpole; TeamAmaroo; TheMoopAlong; Zarya.

Packages received from:

AtlantaGal; BurgessFour; Crowesfeat30; Dimkasmir; DrJeepster; E&CPlus3; -Eleanor-; GeocachingDragon; Li-Z; MillieBallon; TeamAmaroo; TheMoopAlong; UKTim.

Edited by Cheesy pigs

I got one more in the mail today - from AtlantaGal - a Makin' Tracks Mag Wheel geocoin. This one has been on my want list forever!

Status 2/23/09:

Sent 14 of 13

The Moops(1), PSU Fan(1), Mauison(1), The Moop Along(3) & -Eleanor-(1), Dimkasmir(1), AtlantaGal(2), 2Golfers(1), Dark_Onyx1982(4), TeamAmaroo(1), Geoks(1), Choc-O(1), KDV(1), UKTIM(1), and Laval K-9(1)

Received 7 of 14 packages (10 coins of 18 received)

Mauison(1), Zarya(1), PSU Fan(3), TeamAmaroo(2), Tadpole379(1), Choc-O(1), AtlantaGal(1), Motocycleboi(2), Globy(1), KDV(1), Cheesy Pigs(1), Geosmurfarna(1), NOSNOW(1), and JackalGirl(1)

Blue skies and happy caching!

Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

All my packages went in the mail yesterday (Feb 23):

EL_ROLFO (2 coins), AVROAIR, MOTOCYCLEBOI, MODELCITIZEN, TEAMAMAROO

I also received hot air balloons from:

SURTEB and CHUR - thank you both very much!

And I'm waiting for packages from:

KDV, TEAM_ZZZZ, THE 4 F'S, UKTIM

And thanks to E&Cplus3 for arranging this trade!

Camilla

I really liked my first experience. I didn't want to mess things up so, I kept it simple. So, I ended up with enough Yemon Yime to make myself a large glass of lemonade but it's ok ;)

That was my idea too. So i did not bother to think how to avoid duplicates.

I ended up with tree of your lovely around the clock caching coins!

(I did not realise you had combined two and also picked another one from someone else)

No problem because i like the design, it is a really happy coin and now I have also a glow in the dark one!

Received by other party:

Eltada (1), Globy (1), Tadpole (1), modelcitizen (1), Alliedoz (1), Eleanor (1), Burgessfour (1), Doc265 (4), Geoks (2), crowes (1), TMA (1), mauison (1) southpaw (1), motocycle (2)

7 of 9 packages (13 of 19 coins) received from:

Theotokos (3), Jackalgirl(3), DrJeepStr (5), Icydove (1), Geoks (1), GCdragon (2), Cheesypigs (1), Crowes (2), TMA (1)

The two ultra-rare geocachingdragon coins arrived today!

Edited by Zarya.

Today another packages in the mailbox.

17FEB09 - 6 of 6 packages mailed to:

atlantagal (1), dark_onyx1982 (1), drjeepstr (2), southpawaz (1), the moops (3), uktim (1)

5 of 6 packages received from:

20 FEB:avroair (1) , 19 FEB:doc256 (2), fossillady (1), 24 FEB:tadpole379 (1) , 21 FEB:the moop along (3) , 21 FEB:the moops (1)

02/24/2009

15 of 15 packages sent on 02/17/2009:

-Eleanor-(1), 2golfers(1), Atlantagal(1), Burgessfour(3), Cheesy Pigs(1), Choc-O(1), DresselDragons(2), Jackalgirl(1), Kdv(1), Mauison(1), Motocycleboi(2), PSU Fan(1), Southpawaz(3), Theotokos(1), Zarya.(2)

10 of 17 from:

AtlantaGal(2), Avroair(3), BurgessFour, Die_Anita, Drjeepstr(2), El_Rolfo, GeoKs, Globy, Jackalgirl, KDV, Mauison, MotocycleBoi, Tadpole379, The Moops, Theotokos, Uktim(2), Zarya.

Today a cool blue Lobster from Jackalgirl!! 7 more packages to go! ;)

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

All packages sent to:

Packages received from:

Thanks for the sig item Shari! ;)

Received by other party:

Eltada (1), Globy (1), Tadpole (1), modelcitizen (1), Alliedoz (1), Eleanor (1), Burgessfour (1), Doc265 (4), Geoks (2), crowes (1), TMA (1), mauison (1) southpaw (1), motocycle (2)

5 of 9 packages (13 of 19 coins) received from:

Theotokos (3), Jackalgirl(3), DrJeepStr (5), Icydove (1), Geoks (1), GCdragon (2), Cheesypigs (1), Crowes (2), TMA (1)

The two ultra-rare geocachingdragon coins arrived today!

I am so glad they arrived safely Hope you Enjoy them

Another geocoin in the mail today!!!! - from JackalGirl - a Eureka geocoin.

Status 2/24/09:

Sent 14 of 13

The Moops(1), PSU Fan(1), Mauison(1), The Moop Along(3) & -Eleanor-(1), Dimkasmir(1), AtlantaGal(2), 2Golfers(1), Dark_Onyx1982(4), TeamAmaroo(1), Geoks(1), Choc-O(1), KDV(1), UKTIM(1), and Laval K-9(1)

Received 8 of 14 packages (11 coins of 18 received)

Mauison(1), Zarya(1), PSU Fan(3), TeamAmaroo(2), Tadpole379(1), Choc-O(1), AtlantaGal(1), JackalGirl(1), Motocycleboi(2), Globy(1), KDV(1), Cheesy Pigs(1), Geosmurfarna(1), and NOSNOW(1)

BY THE WAY...

I've been doing some data analysis on the want lists and created a list that shows how often each coin was asked for in a trade (if I did everything right). My Earth Turtle Version 1 (Round Multicolor/Shiny Silver) was the third most wanted coin!! I really didn't expect that.

Here's the top ten most wanted coins in the trade.

1: Lump of Coal Earth Turtle 2008 1 of 20 made - tsunrisebey

(Requested for trade 667 times)

2: Earth Turtle v1 2008 Purple and Silver - Cheesy Pigs

(Requested for trade 576 times)

3: Earth Turtle (Version 1) (Round Turtle) - Shiny Silver - ModelCitizen

(Requested for trade 568 times)

4: Tengwar NAWWAL polished gold/red enamel - southpawaz

(Requested for trade 539 times)

5: Tranquility Blue is My World Silver - Cheesy Pigs

(Requested for trade 509 times)

6: Tengwar NAWWAL - Red enamel on Gold - Penny and Kona

(Requested for trade 506 times)

7: Earth Turtle 2008 V1 multi (gold w/ green/red enamel) - southpawaz

(Requested for trade 491 times)

8: Brahean LE - 3-tone Antique Silver/Antique Gold/Antique Copper - dimkasmir

(Requested for trade 489 times)

9: Tranquillity - black forrest edition - doc256

(Requested for trade 486 times)

10: Tranquility - Red Passion Edition - DrJeepStr

(Requested for trade 473 times)

It was really surprising that there were no coin groups in the top ten of the most wanted. In fact, you had to go all the way down to the 41st most requested trade before you got to a set of grouped coins. That was Zarya's Dragonfly Talisman Bucket List and Johnny Cash 2-coin group. It was requested for trade only 388 times. I was one of those requests, but didn't get it.

Just thought some of you might find it interesting. (Yeah, I'm a data geek :lol: ).

Blue skies and happy caching!

Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

26FEB09 - 8 of 12 packages received

Senders remaining: Avroair, -Eleanor-, Crowesfeat30, DarkOnyx1982, Die_Anita, DOC256, Dresseldragons, DrJeepStr, GeoKs, PSU Fan, TeamAmaroo, The Moop Along

Edited later on 26FEB09: got the BN "I (Heart) Geocoins" coin from TeamAmaroo -- woo hoo!

Edited by Jackalgirl

16FEB09 - 12 of 12 packages mailed

GEOKS (2), DRESSELDRAGONS (1), ATLANTAGAL (1), KINI_ONT (1*), TEAM_ZZZZ (2), MOTOCYCLEBOI (1), CHEESY PIGS (1), JNBBALL (1), PSU FAN (1), DARK_ONYX1982 (1), CHUR (1), TEAMAMAROO (1)

25FEB09 - 1 of 7 packages received

AVROAIR (1), DRJEEPSTR (1), JACKALGIRL (2), THE MOOP ALONG (2), TEAM_ZZZZ (1), MAUISON (3), ATLANTAGAL (1), GEOKS (3*)

Yay!!! My first coinmail from the trade! I received 5 beautiful Highwood Pass coins from Geoks and a pathtag! :P Still a long way from getting the set though! I was looking at geocoincollection.com... there are almost as many variations as the Tranquility coin!! :lol::P

I also received a wonderful geotag from Wilg as a thank-you for running this whole mess. Thank you so much -- what an unexpected surprise. :lol:

Packages sent: EL_ROLFO (2 coins), AVROAIR, MOTOCYCLEBOI, MODELCITIZEN, TEAMAMAROO

I also received hot air balloons from SURTEB and CHUR - thank you both very much!

And a Morgan horse from UKTIM - thank you very much! My daughter was delighted!!

And I'm waiting for packages from:

KDV, TEAM_ZZZZ, THE 4 F'S

Camilla

Mailed All (10 of 10 packages): Feb 17

(ATLANTAGAL, BURGESSFOUR, DOC256, FOSSILLADY, GLOBY, LAVAL K-9, LI-Z, THE 4 F'S, THE MOOP ALONG, ZARYA.)

Confirmed delivery: 6 of 10 packages

ATLANTAGAL, BURGESSFOUR, FOSSILLADY, THE 4 F'S, THE MOOP ALONG, ZARYA.

Received: 3 of 7 packages

JNBBALL (2), THE MOOP ALONG (3), DRJEEPSTR (1), LI-Z (3), THEOTOKOS (1), FOSSILLADY (1), KDV (2)

Thanks KDV

Edited by icydove

I received coins from Atlanta Gal, Plnauta and Li-z today so here is my latest report.

Feb 16th, 2009 - 7 of 7 packages sent to:

fossillady (1), kdv (2), grodan & fiabus (1), PLnauta (1), dimkasmir (1), DrJeepStr (2), millieballon (2)

4 of 7 packages received from:

AtlantaGal (2), Jackalgirl (1), The Moop Along (2) , PLnauta (1), Li-Z (1), ModelCitizen (1), icydove (1)

Sent

18 february: 10 of 10 packages to CHEESY PIGS (2), ICYDOVE (3), KDV (1), THE MOOP ALONG (1), JNBBALL (1), TEAM_ZZZZ (1), ZARYA. (2), DRESSELDRAGONS (1), AVROAIR (1), LAVAL K-9 (1)

Received

24 february: 12 of 14 coins

MOTOCYCLEBOI (1), KDV (2), Tadpole379 (2), TEAMAMAROO (1), ATLANTAGAL (2),

-ELEANOR- (1), THE MOOP ALONG (2), ICYDOVE (1), AVROAIR (1), GLOBY (1).

I received three more coins: the geocoin fairy (I love fairies, this is such u cute coin :-), gingerbread man and a pathtag from Atlantagal. Thanks!! And a scavok 2007 from icydove (wow that's a heavy coin!).

Only 2 more coins to receive.

And i'm so glad that the first of the coins I sent arived (thanks for posting Laval-K)! Was starting to worry why it took so long.... but it has only been a week since I sent them :lol:

I received coins from Atlanta Gal, Plnauta and Li-z today so here is my latest report.

Feb 16th, 2009 - 7 of 7 packages sent to:

fossillady (1), kdv (2), grodan & fiabus (1), PLnauta (1), dimkasmir (1), DrJeepStr (2), millieballon (2)

4 of 7 packages received from:

AtlantaGal (2), Jackalgirl (1), The Moop Along (2) , PLnauta (1), Li-Z (1), ModelCitizen (1), icydove (1)

Hi Laval

You can cross my name from receivers too. Thanks for your package!

PL