4th International Math Trade

ECplus3

17 FEB 09: Mailed 7 of 7 packages.

AtlantaGal(3), DresselDragons(1), DrJeepStr(2), kini_ont(1), PSU Fan(1), TeamAmaroo(1), The Moop Along(5)

17 FEB 09: Received 0 of 11 packages.

Chur(1), Crowesfeat30(1), dark_onyx1982(1), DrJeepStr(1), GeoKs(2), ModelCitizen(1), MotoCycleBoi(1), PSU Fan(1), tadpole379(2), The Moop Along(2), Theotokos(1)

02/18/2009

15 of 15 packages sent on 02/17/2009:

-Eleanor-(1), 2golfers(1), Atlantagal(1), Burgessfour(3), Cheesy Pigs(1), Choc-O(1), DresselDragons(2), Jackalgirl(1), Kdv(1), Mauison(1), Motocycleboi(2), PSU Fan(1), Southpawaz(3), Theotokos(1), Zarya.(2)

1 of 17 from:

AtlantaGal(2), Avroair(3), BurgessFour, Die_Anita, Drjeepstr(2), El_Rolfo, GeoKs, Globy, Jackalgirl, KDV, Mauison, MotocycleBoi, Tadpole379, The Moops, Theotokos, Uktim(2), Zarya.

Whoa! That was quick! :laughing:

CF30

I am not feeling well today, so unfortunately still need to drop off 5 out of 12 packages (Geosmurfana, The 4 F's, Globy, Crowesfeat30, Plnauta), which I will do tomorrow.

So 7 out of 12 sent, BUT

1 out of 12 received: 3 coins from Millieballon (this must be some kind of postal record!) - thanks Millie!

Mailed: 6 of 6 packages - 17/02/09

Received: none, but I'm ready to ambush the postman! :blink:

Thanks for the quick help E&Cplus3, stupid me didn't check the googlemail (I only use that account to get into the googledocs...)

Sorry for adding more work to your load :laughing:

But now all envelopes are out! :D:D:D

02/18/2009

-Eleanor-(1), 2golfers(1), Atlantagal(1), Burgessfour(3), Cheesy Pigs(1), Choc-O(1), DresselDragons(2), Jackalgirl(1), Kdv(1), Mauison(1), Motocycleboi(2), PSU Fan(1), Southpawaz(3), Theotokos(1), Zarya.(2)

1 of 17 from:

AtlantaGal(2), Avroair(3), BurgessFour, Die_Anita, Drjeepstr(2), El_Rolfo, GeoKs, Globy, Jackalgirl, KDV, Mauison, MotocycleBoi, Tadpole379, The Moops, Theotokos, Uktim(2), Zarya.

CF30

That was quick! Is mine the first delivered Math Trade coin? :blink:

02/18/2009

1 of 17 from:

CF30

*envious*

Whoo Hoo!!!

My first coin has arrived! I don't know what kind of super fast nuclear teleportation mailing system Mauison uses, but he gets the coins to you FAST! My ICache V2 coin from Mauison was in my mailbox today when I got home. Here's a pic...

a1fb492a-3188-49b1-8466-aaee221927a4.jpg

Thanks for the great coin, Mauison.

Current status:

2/18/2009

Shipped: 13 of 13

Recieved: 1 of 14

Blue skies and happy caching!

Model Citizen - Zero Discipline

You folks are way to fast for me.

0 of 7 Mailed, +2 extra

Theotokos, Icydove, Geoks, southpawz, AtlantaGal, wilg and Chur

0 of 7 Received

Laval K-9, Icydove(2), -Eleanor, DresselDragon, jnbball, The Moop Along

The waiting is going to be the hardest. I am leaving Sunday morning for a week of training. I won't even be able to check the mailbox till the 1st.

I have been out of town for a couple of days, and therefore am a bit behind on this. I need to check who I should be sending my coins to, so please be patient. Will fix it before the weekend, and stock up on padded mailers today!

Camilla

Same over here, ordered some padded envelopes, but have not received them yet. So as soon as they are in, I'll be sending out 18 coins. Sorry for the delays, never thought I had to send out so many coins :-).

1st package received from doc256

17FEB09 - 6 of 6 packages mailed to:

atlantagal (1), dark_onyx1982 (1), drjeepstr (2), southpawaz (1), the moops (3), uktim (1)

17FEB09 - 0 of 6 packages received from

avroair (1), doc256 (2), fossillady (1), tadpole379 (1), the moop along (3), the moops (1)

19FEB09 - 1 of 6 packages received from

avroair (1), doc256 (2), fossillady (1), tadpole379 (1), the moop along (3), the moops (1)

02/18/2009

6 of 17 from:

They're rolling in! :)

CF30

Received by other party:

Eltada (1), Globy (1), Tadpole (1), modelcitizen (1), Alliedoz (1), Eleanor (1), Burgessfour (1), Doc265 (4), Geoks (2), crowes (1), TMA (1), mauison (1) southpaw (1), motocycle (2)

2 of 9 packages (2 of 18 coins) received from:

Theotokos (3), Jackalgirl(1), DrJeepStr (6), Icydove (1), Geoks (1), GCdragon (2), Cheesypigs (1), Crowes (2), TMA (1)

TMA, I hope the BN nocturnal arrived in good shape?

Edited by Zarya.

9 of 9 ready to mail. Small town semi-retired post office worker gets really confused when I try to mail internationally so I need to go to another town. Will mail them Friday.

0 of 9 received.

To avoid any confusion, I have changed my Geocaching.com username. Anything sent to jnbball is now SoDakCachers. Like many people, I just used my normal username when I signed up. My new username is more family friendly :) Thanks.

Oops! I just got home and found two coin packages in my mailbox. However, I got a "Crazy Caching With Our Pug" geocoin (#913) from NOSNOW instead of the "Fortune Favors the Bold" geocoin (#914) I was supposed to receive.

What should I do now? Should I send the Pug coin on to Team Amaroo who was supposed to get it or send it back to NOSNOW? I wonder if Team Amaroo is getting my Fortune Favors the Bold coin.

The other package contained my new Caching Time Two-Tone coin from Zarya. Here's a picture I just took of it...

135cbe7d-6bcd-45b7-83b4-f70ec935c632.jpg

Status as of 2/19/09

Sent 13 of 13

Received 2 correct and 1 incorrect out of 14

I've goofed up. and got some coins in the wrong packages. I have sent ModelCitizen and TeamAmaroo both e-mail. I will try and get that straighten out. I'm so sorry.

I did received 2 of 3 packages today from the trade.

From the The Moop Along and TADPOLE379.

Edited by NOSNOW

0 of 7 Mailed, +2 extra

Theotokos, Icydove, Geoks, southpawz, AtlantaGal, wilg and Chur

6 of 7 Received

Laval K-9, Icydove(2), -Eleanor, DresselDragon, The Moop Along, jnbball

I never expected to see packages before I left for training but all but one of my coins arrived today.

coin3.JPG

Edited by fossillady

Today my 1st mathtrade package from the States arrived in the Netherlands, tnx Mark

17FEB09 - 6 of 6 packages mailed to:

atlantagal (1), dark_onyx1982 (1), drjeepstr (2), southpawaz (1), the moops (3), uktim (1)

2 of 6 packages received from:

20 FEB:avroair (1) , 19 FEB:doc256 (2), fossillady (1), tadpole379 (1), the moop along (3), the moops (1)