sahasrara geocoin is out.

ernies

sahasrara is an ancient design made out of ovals. the result is the "1000-petal lotus" (literal translation of the sanskrit word sahasrara). well, there are not exactly 1000 petals, but still a whole lot.

this geocoin is 2" (50mm) in diameter and comes with a gem stone (fake, of course).

fully trackable at gc.com with custom icon.

following editions are available:

– matte gold (with green-blue translucent fill)

– black nickel (with glow-in-the-night yellow fill)

more info at

sahasrara geocoin

210_gr.jpg

209_gr.jpg

:unsure: I think I paid for a couple of these already. I think there were three or four finishes offered and I can't remember which ones I ordered. Can you check, please? I'll check my e-mails too. :blink:

CF30

yes, you ordered 3 of them. these two here (re + se) plus the xle version (sold out).

as you might know, mail to the u.s. can take a whiiiiile. but they were sent round x-mas.

:unsure: I think I paid for a couple of these already. I think there were three or four finishes offered and I can't remember which ones I ordered. Can you check, please? I'll check my e-mails too. :anibad:

CF30

yes, you ordered 3 of them. these two here (re + se) plus the xle version (sold out).

as you might know, mail to the u.s. can take a whiiiiile. but they were sent round x-mas.

Sweet! Thank you for checking. My bookkeeping lacks a little something... :lol::unsure: Gotta work on that...

CF30