Looking for cachers at Eskan

kevnjenn

We have just started a group "Saudi Arabia Geocachers" and have had an extremely good response and fantastic growth rate in only 5 days!

Chapters have been set up in the Western (Jeddah), Central (Riyadh) and Eastern (Dammam/Dhahran and Al Khobar) provinces with a local manager in place to organize local, and later on, national trips and events.

We are already planning geocaching trips - log on and be the first to know what's going on.

If you are a geocacher in Saudi Arabia, log on at: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/saudi-geocachers

and request membership access.

Happy geocaching! me N u (group owners) :ph34r:

We have just started a group "Saudi Arabia Geocachers" and have had an extremely good response and fantastic growth rate in only 5 days!

Chapters have been set up in the Western (Jeddah), Central (Riyadh) and Eastern (Dammam/Dhahran and Al Khobar) provinces with a local manager in place to organize local, and later on, national trips and events.

We are already planning geocaching trips - log on and be the first to know what's going on.

If you are a geocacher in Saudi Arabia, log on at: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/saudi-geocachers

and request membership access.

Happy geocaching! me N u (group owners) :laughing:

hi!

just finished applying on your group.. hope you'll approve.. hehehe..

i'm pinoy and started geocaching last year. stopped for a while because it's dangerous going solo (i found almost all easy caches, the remaining needs 4wd or buddies for a long desert walk) and also became busy at work..

happy geocaching.. :laughing: