Geo-Portal GeoCoin By DJ.J.ROCK

DJ.J.ROCK

This happened to me and I was able to keep all the mistakes and get new coins.

You have two choices on the code.

1. Use the same codes and remove them from the mistake coins. Use the mistakes as SWAG.

2. Order additional codes and sell the mistakes as a very cheap trackable.

Again, I think you shuld be able to keep the coins in either case.

Mike

This happened to me and I was able to keep all the mistakes and get new coins.

You have two choices on the code.

1. Use the same codes and remove them from the mistake coins. Use the mistakes as SWAG.

2. Order additional codes and sell the mistakes as a very cheap trackable.

Again, I think you should be able to keep the coins in either case.

Mike

or 3. Use the same codes to make corrected coins & sell the coins as two-coin sets with identical numbers - one to keep and one to set traveling.

I had this same problem happen to me but only with 75 coins. I sold/traded them as matched sets as I had no use for 75 non-trackable coins. And since you won't be having to pay for the re-mint because the mistake was totally the mints you won't have to raise the pricing for the sets.

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Ok,,, so heres the deal as I understand it, Ch is going to get new codes for the right coins, and we are going to sell the wrong ones too! The coins they have now are going to be put up for sale hopefully by the weekend. and ill still e-mail everyone that wants one when the right coins come in.

so to sum it up

sale by this weekend for I belive 2 different finishes.

and another sale around the 22nd when the right coins come in for another 2 finishes.

if im not mistaken I will have 2 seperate finishes for trade only gift only coins. one soon and then again after the 22nd. so hopefully all will work out. "keeping fingers crossed " :(

Alllllll righty then, life has been a bit crazy for me lately. But its time to get some of these things out to you all, so here's the deal,

Tomarrow, wendsday, 2 versions will be going on sale at 8 pm EST. Thru chqualitycoins.com

150 gold with antique nickel centers with blue enamel

And 75 nickel with ant. Nickel centers and no blue enamel

And at some point I will have my ae,s for gift and trade only ,, they are gold on ant. Gold with blue.

Going to try to get an email sent out, but im having mail issues so I don't know if it will send them or nott,its been hit or miss with sending out mails lately.

Again I thank all you for your patience and support on my designs!!

Dj.j.rock

Hmmmm, 8 p.m. EST seems to be 2 a.m. here... Looks like I will have to try to get one of them by trade... :(

Hey DJ

Will those go on sale on CH's regular web site or is there a special web address to go too?

BTW nice coin, well waiting for :D

Chur,, there will be another round of sales here shortly,for 2 different finishes, so hopefully you can manage to get one or 2

Kini, that's a good question? Ill try to get an answer 4 you!

Hmmmm, 8 p.m. EST seems to be 2 a.m. here... Looks like I will have to try to get one of them by trade... :D

Hey DJ

Will those go on sale on CH's regular web site or is there a special web address to go too?

BTW nice coin, well waiting for ;)

Chur,, there will be another round of sales here shortly,for 2 different finishes, so hopefully you can manage to get one or 2

Kini, that's a good question? Ill try to get an answer 4 you!

THERE WILL BE LINKS,, CH WILL POST THOSE AS SOON AS THEY ARE READY,, OPPS CAPS IM NOT YELLING I SWEAR.....LOL

Just a quick note I have sent all emails out to those who asked for an e-mail in this thread or to be added to the list,, if you did not get one I may have over looked you and am sorry!! hopefully I did not do that to anyone. cheers hope you all love the coinage!!

Here are the sales links to the GeoPortal coins.

RE 2 coins available HERE

IMG_3431%20wm.jpgIMG_3432%20wm.jpg

LE 2 coins available HERE

IMG_3428%20wm.jpgIMG_3430%20wm.jpg

Sales open at 8:00 PM EDT

I'm probably missing something obvious, but is it still possible to order these coins. I'd really love to get one of each, but when I click the link I get an error message saying that theres a problem with that websites security certificate. I don't know much about computer stuff, but my computer recommends not go to a site like that because there's bad things that could happen (sorry that's my dummed down interpretation of the message). So I guess my 2 questions are is it still possible to order these coins? My second question would be is there someplace I can order them where the sites security certificate is not in question? Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided. :lol:

I'm probably missing something obvious, but is it still possible to order these coins. I'd really love to get one of each, but when I click the link I get an error message saying that theres a problem with that websites security certificate. I don't know much about computer stuff, but my computer recommends not go to a site like that because there's bad things that could happen (sorry that's my dummed down interpretation of the message). So I guess my 2 questions are is it still possible to order these coins? My second question would be is there someplace I can order them where the sites security certificate is not in question? Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided. :lol:

I just checked. It seems their "paperwork expired", nothing more. The site's still safe. It seems only the RE's (blue) are still available on the site. The LE's show that they are sold out. There may be some people with extras for trade. Good luck!

I just checked. It seems their "paperwork expired", nothing more. The site's still safe. It seems only the RE's (blue) are still available on the site. The LE's show that they are sold out. There may be some people with extras for trade. Good luck!

Thanks so much Howlingmoon. I figured it was ok to order, but with not being real computer savvy I was real reluctant to take the plunge without some encouragement. I was able to get a couple of the REs so life is great. Thanks again and have a great summer!!!! :D

Here are the sales links to the GeoPortal coins.

RE 2 coins available HERE

IMG_3431%20wm.jpgIMG_3432%20wm.jpg

LE 2 coins available HERE

IMG_3428%20wm.jpgIMG_3430%20wm.jpg

Sales open at 8:00 PM EDT

I'm probably missing something obvious, but is it still possible to order these coins. I'd really love to get one of each, but when I click the link I get an error message saying that theres a problem with that websites security certificate. I don't know much about computer stuff, but my computer recommends not go to a site like that because there's bad things that could happen (sorry that's my dummed down interpretation of the message). So I guess my 2 questions are is it still possible to order these coins? My second question would be is there someplace I can order them where the sites security certificate is not in question? Thanks in advance for any help that can be provided. :huh:

sorry ive been a lil busy with some home relationship issues,, thx howling moon for taking care of that answer for me!! :laughing:

Hi Jay! I just wanted to say I received my 2 Geo-Portal coins today and I absolutely love them! From what I've observed in my very short time lurking around the geocoin forum there are LOTS of very talented artists designing some beautiful coins. That being said I have to say though that your coins are my favorites out of all of them. I'm sure there lots of other artists that have their own loyal followers too, but in at least my opinion you are #1 and I'm hoping I won't have to wait to long before I can add some more of your work to my small collection. Keep up the great work and most importantly take care of yourself and your family! :anibad:

Hi Jay! I just wanted to say I received my 2 Geo-Portal coins today and I absolutely love them! From what I've observed in my very short time lurking around the geocoin forum there are LOTS of very talented artists designing some beautiful coins. That being said I have to say though that your coins are my favorites out of all of them. I'm sure there lots of other artists that have their own loyal followers too, but in at least my opinion you are #1 and I'm hoping I won't have to wait to long before I can add some more of your work to my small collection. Keep up the great work and most importantly take care of yourself and your family! ;)

Thank you so so so much for that comment!! It really inspires me to design more. I know a lot of peps like my designs, but it is a real honor to be called number 1!! Esp. Knowing their are so many great designers out there like tsun and scavok, and yime..extc.

Its comments like this that make my head spin and say to myself...yeah!!!

Thank you so much, I hope to bring you many more designs in the future. And I hope they are as equal as impressave for you to still have that opinion!!

When I get my portal AEs ,,I will send you one!! :)

Hello again Jay. I won't lie to you I'd love to be able to get an AE Portal coin, but I know doctors can get expensive real fast. What I'd suggest instead of sending me one of the AE's would be maybe to put it up for auction and use the money you get for it to be put in your Get Well Soon fund (meaning pay the docs so they can get you better). Whether you do send me one or whether you put it up for auction I will be happy with either one of those options. Well, if you auction it then I'd hope you'd send me the auction number so I could try and win it! Even if I don't win the auction I'd feel good about knowing that I was able to help you out a bit during these difficult times. Like I say it's totally up to you and either way will make me smile. I'm looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with next. Take care of yourself and thanks for the beautiful coins!!!! :)

I received a couple of the RE coins in the mail within the last few days. They are great looking coins. Do you know if the other coins have been manufactured with the correct finish yet?

yes,,, shipped and they were expected to arrive this week, should be ready for another sale here soon. so stay tuned!!! :) thank you for your support james.

I received a couple of the RE coins in the mail within the last few days. They are great looking coins. Do you know if the other coins have been manufactured with the correct finish yet?

yes,,, shipped and they were expected to arrive this week, should be ready for another sale here soon. so stay tuned!!! :) thank you for your support james.

WOOT Can't wait to get more of your beautiful coins in my collection! ;)

Original GeoPortal coins are in and up for sale as of 8:00 EDT Saturday 8/15/09:

RE-GeoPortal.gif

Order RE coins HERE.

LE-GeoPortal.gif

Order LE coins HERE.

it looks as if ch has mixed up my coin with the dragon landon coin,, the icon and discription so dont pay any att to that ,, and also i still get the site is unsecure message,,... its not so go ahead and allow the site to show.

ok i just went on a mass email spree,, at one point i got lost on the page i was on ,,, so sorry if you got 2 mails.

thank you allllllllll for your support on my designs, i hope you love them, i think they turned out great,, i should have some AEs in hand soon i hope :rolleyes: for trade ,, sales and gifts ,, i also plan on having a cointest or two.

it been so long if ive set up a trade prior to now please remind me... thanks ;)