Geo-Portal GeoCoin By DJ.J.ROCK

DJ.J.ROCK

I would also like notification on your coin.

Thankyou

DJ, didn't know if we were added to your 'thru me only list' but was hoping at least to be added to the notification list?

Thanks

PS... still searching your seeking list. lol

GREAT design. I am getting some for sure Can you notify me when they are in? :(

I shure will!!! thank you also for your support.

I was informed last night that the samples are on their way to CH quality, and havent found out if mint pics were took before they shipped them, I will post any new info as it arrives to me. very excited!!!

8603fdab-1b8c-499f-bc65-428d6e6a948b.jpg

here is the first bunch of samples,, were having more done.

theres gonna be color in the outside edge where the icons sit, and the 2 tone needs adjustments where the different metals sit. there are other adjustments but i need to get more information, and see the other samples being made.

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK

we are making adjustments,reciving info's, waiting for answers... and will return with more informations. we will not settle for anything less then perfection,,hahah let the waiting begin!! :D:(;):D:D

Thank you all for your nice comments. If you like these just wait till you see the next samples. ohhhhh ahhhhhhhh!!! :)

Edited by DJ.J.ROCK
*snip*. we will not settle for anything less then perfection,,hahah let the waiting begin!! :D:(:):D:D

LOL, I know how that goes! I don't even want to mention how long it took to get the SLAGA coin exactly how I'd envisioned it! ;) But it's always worth it in the end to insist on getting what you really want. :D When it's not just right you will always cringe when you see one - kinda like the Missouri quarter.....

CF30

i got the coin samples in the mail today,, let me say ,, the pics dont show how nice these are,,they have a unique feel to them, and as many of you have said the 2 tone is really nice!!

i will try to get some more detailed photos up very soon. we are goingto make some adjustments and have a few more samples made before we decide what exactly to do for the run!!

thank you all again for all your support on this coin ,, i hope i make you proud for all your waiting!! :laughing:

Having seen how popular these coins are going to be, are you intending to re-mint when the first lot sell out - probably in the first week of sale...

:laughing:

you know,, to be totally honest,,, i dont know? I have some other designs im working on right now along side this, mabie after alls said and done if everyone likes them ,, I can see if CH would consider it.

BUT, I dont know that CH has ever Re-minted any of their coins?? at least scence I been here.

so that is a good question

After checking out your site, add me to the waiting list. I would love to have one of these coins.

thank you sparticus i hope Eartha will reopen my thread as im not selling anything there just providing pictures and informations on design aspects, so others can see the site. all sales information will be found here.

After checking out your site, add me to the waiting list. I would love to have one of these coins.

thank you sparticus i hope Eartha will reopen my thread as im not selling anything there just providing pictures and informations on design aspects, so others can see the site. all sales information will be found here.

Will you have a waiting list and could I be put on it,Please?

Will you have a waiting list and could I be put on it,Please?

no waiting list,, Chqualitycoins will be selling them and will hold no presales, i will gladly send a e-mail to those that would like announcing the coin sales, thats the best i can do.

new samples should be done anyday now!!! :rolleyes: