Dutch Lion mystery coin

Laval K-9

Have been on holidays and arrived home yesterday. Imagine our surprise to find a bubble mailer containing a geocoin. Don't know what day it arrived but opened we were the very happy recipients of a dutch lion mystery coin. Thank you very much for this gift. The hand envelope that contained the coin even used our caching name hittin the road. Well the coin hit the road down under and arrived safe and sound. just sorry we missed its arrival, but as the say better late than never.

Once again thank you very much for this beautiful coin.

<_<:lol:B):D:D:D

Woo hoo! Checked the mail pile today to discover a padded envelope addressed to both of us, so I had my hopes up right away. I gave the paper to Nanette and asked her, 'what language is this?' She said that one word seemd to be German, but right as I asked her if it was Dutch, she said 'this is Dutch!" Right then I knew what was inside, and I quickly tore it open to reveal this coveted gem! Coin # 081 has made its way to New Jersey, USA, and will reside happily in our album with the rest of the Dutch coins we have managed to accumulate this year.

Thank you very much for this highly-sought-after coin; it is really appreciated and made our day!

The Lion had to ask for directions at my old door in Oregon...and made it to my new place in Minnesota! #65 arrived in the mail today! How great is this?! Thank you SO much for the coin. It will be kept very near and dear to my heart, and in honor of my grand and great-grandparents who never let us forget our Dutch heritage! Dank je wel! :):P:)

today my hubby had to work so i had a day for myself......

wolk the doggiezz do some cleaning and just what a house wife do hihihi.....

as it is fatherday tomorrow we went shopping when my hubby did come home to buy a present for his dad...

we came by a juweler and ed said : you wait here so i did very complext thinking what is he doing there...

hihihi when he did come out he give me a little box and said : for you no reasson then that you had a hard time and i wanna let you smile again...........

there we where in the middle of the centrum and there i was open a little box looking at a beautiful ring.......

i was so so so quit and start to hug Ed and kiss him and did`t care that everybody was looking at uzz...........

anyway i was wolking there with a glowwing face and thought that my day could`t be better but when we did come home Lorca was barking and we here some roaring so we open the doos so so quickly to see what was going on...........

well nothing bad was going on only that there was a new LION in our house that become very GOOD friendzz with Lorca......

lion003.jpg

when i wanted to take the LION Lorca was like : MAMA what is it on your finger ???

she look at me and Ed and was like : YOU TWO DON`T GONNA TAKE MY LION FROM ME........

lion005.jpg

LEEUWTJJEEEEEEEEEEEEE....................

DANK JE.... DANK JE ... DANK JE WEL VOOR DEZE MOOIE GIFT.................

JE HEBT ONS ZO GELUKKIG GEMAAKT EN WE ZULLEN GOED VOOR HEM ZORGEN ...................

LORCA IS ZO ZO IN DE ZEVENDE HEMEL .....

LEEUWTJE JE HEBT VAN DEZE TOCH AL GEWELDIGE DAG EEN WONDERBAARLIJKE DAG GEMAAKT....

tarnslation...

THANK YOU..........THANK YOU........THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL GIFT.....

YOU HAVE MAKE UZZ SO SO HAPPY AND WE WILL TAKE GOOD CARE FOR HIM.....

LORCA IS IN 7 HEAVEN.........

LION YOU HAVE MAKE FROM THIS GREAT DAY A MIRACULOUS DAY ............

CAN`T THANK YOU ENOUGH FOR IT..........

well nothing bad was going on only that there was a new LION in our house that become very GOOD friendzz with Lorca......

lion003.jpg

Lorca It sure sounds like your mom had a wonderful day! AND you received the Dutch Lion coin too!! Great day for both of you. That coin is beautiful and so are you my friend! I think I'm in love......

Puppy dog kisses to you and your mom too

Riley the GeoDog

Had to search for this thread, but found it!

Now look, who roared at me out of my mailbox!!!! <_<

A lovely Dutch Lion! This is a coin after my heart, I fancy those coins with all metall front and colourfull back. At the first glance, you might think the front is plain, but far from it, it is beautiful with it's clear and bold lines!

Thank you so much, Dutch Lion, for visiting me!!!

3650669470_3d39bde7ce.jpg

Had to search for this thread, but found it!

Now look, who roared at me out of my mailbox!!!! :anitongue:

A lovely Dutch Lion! This is a coin after my heart, I fancy those coins with all metall front and colourfull back. At the first glance, you might think the front is plain, but far from it, it is beautiful with it's clear and bold lines!

Thank you so much, Dutch Lion, for visiting me!!!

3650669470_3d39bde7ce.jpg

Congrats ElliPirelli :laughing: It is lovely and one of my most desired!

Edited by nefesh

WOW!!! I received an unexpected mailer yesterday with no return address. Inside was a beautiful Dutch Lion Mystery coin!!!

My family is from the Netherlands, and my dad is the first generation born in the US. My maiden name translates to "From Lions". This Dutch Lion is wonderful, and now has a special place in my collection.

THANK YOU to whoemever you are - mystery coiner. I really appreciate the kindness.

WOW!!! I received an unexpected mailer yesterday with no return address. Inside was a beautiful Dutch Lion Mystery coin!!!

My family is from the Netherlands, and my dad is the first generation born in the US. My maiden name translates to "From Lions". This Dutch Lion is wonderful, and now has a special place in my collection.

THANK YOU to whoemever you are - mystery coiner. I really appreciate the kindness.

Congrats Vanelle, you really deserve it :laughing:

CONGRATULATIONS, With the translation of your maiden name, it's a really fun connection. Enjoy your new coin.

Congrats Vanelle van Leeuwen :signalviolin:

Oh WOW. I am so impressed. Do you know that I have never once had anyone in the states ever spell my name correctly? This small and perfect understanding from just my translation above reminds me of my Poppy. Thanks!

Vanelle is my hybrid/nickname version of van Leeuwen, bit you probably already figured that out too.