Dutch Lion mystery coin

Laval K-9

Well call me a happy Leo!!! :unsure: I'm roarin' out my pride! :blink: The lion sleeps tonight in Glendale, MO :D

coins527cr.jpgcoins529cr.jpg

Thank you, D. Lion!!! You have surely made my day!!! Thank you!!! :) I L-O-V-E this coin!!! :D

CF30

Wowwiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee, Congradulations Sarah......that is so cool to hear you were blessed with coin. Your such a sweetheart and you one lucky gal. :D

Well call me a happy Leo!!! :unsure: I'm roarin' out my pride! :unsure: The lion sleeps tonight in Glendale, MO :anibad:

coins527cr.jpgcoins529cr.jpg

Thank you, D. Lion!!! You have surely made my day!!! Thank you!!! :huh: I L-O-V-E this coin!!! :o

CF30

Woot. WTG Sarah! Make sure you bring that one to the event this weekend, I wanna check it out! :(

Oh, I'll be bringing it alright. :lol:

CF30

Well call me a happy Leo!!! :unsure: I'm roarin' out my pride! :unsure: The lion sleeps tonight in Glendale, MO :anibad:

Thank you, D. Lion!!! You have surely made my day!!! Thank you!!! :lol: I L-O-V-E this coin!!! :huh:

CF30

Congrats CF30! I'd be willing to trade you a Yaahl.s Feather for your Dutch Lion!!! :o:(

lol, just kidding! I enjoy the feather too much! but if you wanted to get rid of that lion, I'd be glad to watch over it for you! :(:(

Well call me a happy Leo!!! :unsure: I'm roarin' out my pride! :anibad: The lion sleeps tonight in Glendale, MO :lol:

Thank you, D. Lion!!! You have surely made my day!!! Thank you!!! :( I L-O-V-E this coin!!! :(

CF30

Congrats CF30! I'd be willing to trade you a Yaahl.s Feather for your Dutch Lion!!! :(:(

lol, just kidding! I enjoy the feather too much! but if you wanted to get rid of that lion, I'd be glad to watch over it for you! :(B)

Ummmmm :o

LMAO :huh:

Not a chance! :unsure:

CF30

CONGRATZZZZ CROWSFEAT30 with your LION :unsure:

hè leeuwtje,

je maakt iedereen zo blij :(

en daarmee maak je mij ook gelukkig :o

dank je wel dat je dit doet :anibad:

Hope this translated properly... :unsure:

Heel gelukkig, ik dank u, mijn vriend! :lol:

CF30

hihihi jep CF30

I wright...

hè lion,

you make everybody so happy.

and with that you make me happy...

i thank you for doing this :huh:

Congratulations to everyone who has received one of these coins so far!!

I keep watching my mailbox, hoping the Dutch Lion might make an appearance here in Nova Scotia (the lion is our emblem as well). I can just picture it in my display case between my two delft blau coins :unsure:

wauwie WAUWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

the lion is back in his homeland :(

SIVOTA and MILLIEBALLON CONGRATZZZZZZZZZZZ

with your LION :unsure:

i`m so happy for you both :unsure::anibad:

if i`m correct is it your first mystery ??

hè leeuwtje,

dank je dank je dank je wel.........

je brengt vele glimlachjes op iedereen zijn gezicht :huh:

translation........(for the ones that don`t speak dutch, but i learn it you all :lol: )

hè lion,

thank you thank you thank you.....

you bring much smiles on everybody`s gace :o

I keep watching my mailbox, hoping the Dutch Lion might make an appearance here in Nova Scotia (the lion is our emblem as well). I can just picture it in my display case between my two delft blau coins :unsure:

you have dutch roods to right??

i really hope the lion will find you to :unsure:

I keep watching my mailbox, hoping the Dutch Lion might make an appearance here in Nova Scotia (the lion is our emblem as well). I can just picture it in my display case between my two delft blau coins :lol:

you have dutch roods to right??

i really hope the lion will find you to :unsure:

My wife's father was born on a farm outside Zuidwolde. :anibad:

The farmhouse is older than my country! :unsure:

RAAAAAAUUUUUWWWWWWWWWW...............

Look who knocked on our door this morning:

cf64153c-933a-4ab2-86a0-1da39df8a9bc.jpg

Thank you very much mystery coinmaker.

He will be at display at out TB HOtel leiden International.

Congratulations Millieballoon!! If I'm in the neighbourhood I'll stop by the TB Hotel Leiden to admire him :-)

I think you should all come over to the Netherlands.

On the website of the Ducht lion I found that there are 100 coins made and they are dropped also in caches!

At this time it is even more fun because you can do some caches using your skates on the ice!

Skating to go to a cache sound like fun but it's a little far to go from here. I'll just watch the fun from my computer. CONGRATULATIONS to all the new recipients.

On the website of the Ducht lion I found that there are 100 coins made and they are dropped also in caches!

At this time it is even more fun because you can do some caches using your skates on the ice!

We're going caching this weekend, but should we have a better chance of hunting lions in Zuid-Holland or Brabant?? ;-)

We're going caching this weekend, but should we have a better chance of hunting lions in Zuid-Holland or Brabant?? ;-)

hè Li-Z,

here in brabant we don`t have lions :)

so cache lions is better to do in Zuid-Holland :laughing:

hope that you will cache one :D

but here in Brabant we have a lot of ICE and CACHE`S :D

and very good hot choco and chocoladebollen :blink:

And TWO of these Lions arrived in my post box today - My Dutch born Neighbour was very interested.

One to keep, one to place in a cache....

Oops, I left them upstairs, so do not have the numbers on me, but I think one was 037.

Suspect there are at least 100 out there.

I also received a pair of mystery pathtags yesterday, from the land of OZ in a black envelope (so as not to be able to read the postmark..... clever!

I'll have to post on that once I get them photographed.

Congrats 57chevy and butterfly lady, you have now a dutch lion in your house.

i think it will behave till the soccer play begin then you most put him at a league other wise he gets total grazy and sings whole day. :ninja::grin:

aarrrwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Thanks dutch mysteriecoiner, you have made a very beautiful coin and you are very generous. :P:):D

CONGRATZZZZ 57CHEVY and BUTTERFLY_LADY WITH THE DUTCH LION :P:)

57CHEVY you speak very nice dutch :D

Butterfly_lady i`m so happy that the lion find his way to you in NEW ZEALAND

hè leeuwtje,

dank je wel dat 57CHEVY you heeft mogen vangen in een cache :D

dank je wel dat je helemaal naar nieuw zeeland bent gegaan om deze lieve vrouw jouw mooie coin te geven :laughing:

je hebt mij en vele andere zeer gelukkig gemaakt :ninja:

hè lion,

thank you for let 57Chevy cache you in a cache :laughing:

thank you for travel the long way to New Zealand to give this sweet woman your coin :laughing:

you have make me and a lot of others very happy :grin:

And TWO of these Lions arrived in my post box today - My Dutch born Neighbour was very interested.

One to keep, one to place in a cache....

Oops, I left them upstairs, so do not have the numbers on me, but I think one was 037.

Suspect there are at least 100 out there.

I also received a pair of mystery pathtags yesterday, from the land of OZ in a black envelope (so as not to be able to read the postmark..... clever!

I'll have to post on that once I get them photographed.

TWO of them??? You are so lucky!

You sure could save my mailman a tail whipping if you sent one this way! ...everytime I check my mail and find out I'm not one of the lucky recipeints, I just want to throw a brick at him! :laughing: I even kicked some guy in the tail and ripped up some bogus $10,000,000 check he had for me cause he didn't have a Dutch Lion in his hand! I think he said he was Ed Mcmahon or something like that! :laughing:

LOL, just kidding, congrats to you and 57chevy on your awesome coins!!

Oh oh oh I have been so busy and did not notice a new mystery coin, until this morning that is ... I looked at the post, excited to see a couple of pathtag trade envelopes and then, what's this? A bubble mailer from The Netherlands. Right, The Netherlands! I didn't recall ordering any coins or trading any recently, so I opened without a clue what might be inside ... DUTCH LION it said, visiting caches around the world ... I dodn;t even know a cacher called Dutch Lion! :laughing:

Wiping my eyes to get a clearer view I put the light on and read properly, a new mystery coin, and woooo hooo, I received one!

I have coin number 19, thank you so much Dutch Lion, whoever you are, you made my day!

It's really kind and thoughtful of you to think of us, and very much appreciated. :laughing:

I have been the lucky recipient of mystery coins before, and it never ceases to touch my heart that someone has sent a such a terrific unsolicited gift, thank you. :laughing:

I have many fond memories of geocaching in Amsterdam with GeoDog, finind 8 caches in three days in November 2005, including the oldest cache, in the Vondelpark.