Dutch Lion mystery coin

Laval K-9

I think I'm probably the first one to receive that beautiful coin since I didn't heard anything about it yet. This morning I got a white bubble mailer from The Netherlands. No return address and the customs declaration form was signed by D. Lion :)

I wasn't expecting a trade from that country and didn't know anyone named D. Lion.

I opened the enveloppe and found a very nice coin featuring a lion. Mine is number 009 :laughing:

This is the first time I receive a mystery coin by mail. I was so excited, my husband was laughing at me :)

Here is this great looking coin...

lionbk.jpg

lionfr.jpg

Thanks Dutch Lion for sending me this special coin that will definitely stay in my keepers!

A big roar to you from me :laughing:

AS WE SAY IT IN DUTCH.....................

GEFELICITEERD LAVAL

i`m so so so so sooooooooooooooooo happy for you :)

this message is a very nice way to close this special day :laughing:

hè leeuwtje............

dank je wel voor Laval je eerste coin te geven :):laughing:

je hebt mij hier heel blij mee gemaakt :laughing:

I think I'm probably the first one to receive that beautiful coin since I didn't heard anything about it yet. This morning I got a white bubble mailer from The Netherlands. No return address and the customs declaration form was signed by D. Lion :)

I wasn't expecting a trade from that country and didn't know anyone named D. Lion.

I opened the enveloppe and found a very nice coin featuring a lion. Mine is number 009 :laughing:

This is the first time I receive a mystery coin by mail. I was so excited, my husband was laughing at me :)

Here is this great looking coin...

lionbk.jpg

lionfr.jpg

Thanks Dutch Lion for sending me this special coin that will definitely stay in my keepers!

A big roar to you from me :laughing:

Congratulations Laval!! Definitely worth Roaring about!

:):laughing::):laughing::laughing::P Wow1 I'm in love,awe,envious and a bit jealous! What an awesome coin!

Congrats Laval K-9 on your being so lucky and congrats to the mystery coiner!

Lions are right up my alley. If you decide you want to get rid of it, keep me in mind! :D ....OK, it was very wishful thinking anyhow! :laughing: ...I now have a hearts desire!

Again, congrats! :D

:):laughing::):laughing::laughing::P Wow1 I'm in love,awe,envious and a bit jealous! What an awesome coin!

Congrats Laval K-9 on your being so lucky and congrats to the mystery coiner!

Lions are right up my alley. If you decide you want to get rid of it, keep me in mind! :D ....OK, it was very wishful thinking anyhow! :laughing: ...I now have a hearts desire!

Again, congrats! :D

Should we meet one day LionsLair, I would let you take a good look at it and let you put it in your paw for a while :D

Congrats on being the first to receive a Dutch Lion mystery coin!

Isn't it amazing how excited you get when a mystery coin makes it into your hand. I thought my husband was going to try and say he didn't know who I was at the GCF when I found one in room 266. lol Enjoy

millieballon I really like the balloons you post here in the forums. :unsure:

Edited by BVnLJ

Oooh! OOh!

I got home from Vacation today (so many wineries, so little time :unsure::blink: ) and on top of all the coin mail that piled up while we were away..(and I think I may just go on vacation so I can have a pile of coins when I get back, it's that fun)

anyway, on top of the pile of coins....a bubble mailer from the Nederlands!!!! What could that be? I wasn't expecting any trades nor purchases from there?

I ripped it open...and out came a beautiful lion coin that I hadn't ever seen before? It took a while to register what it was exactly that I held in my hand and a quick visit to the forums after a 5 day hiatus (great to be back!) confirmed my suspicion that it was a new MYSTERY COIN!!!

What did I do to deserve this Dutch Lion? How can I thank such a kind and generous person who knows just how to make another person smile?

From the bottom of my heart THANK-YOU!!!!

PS: SO SORRY EVERYONE FOR MY RAVING DISJOINTED SENTENCES WITH CRAZY PUNCTUATION AND RUN ON SENTENCES. MY BRAIN WILL TAKE A WHILE TO GET OUTTA VACATION MODE!!

WAUWIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GORILLAAAAAAAAAAA....................

that is a cool story, come back from vacation and then to find a dutch lion :)

hope your vacation was gooooooooddddd.......

CONGRATZZZZ GORILLA WITH YOUR LION :unsure::blink:

hè leeuwtje,

waar je ook gaat naar the USA of naar AUSSIE,

wij laten je niet in je hempje staan :D

en dank je wel..... :D