GEO.ERROR`S BIRTHDAY

lorca.nl

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR ALL THE BEST WISHES FOR MY DEAR FRIEND GEO.ERROR......

I KNOW FOR SURE THAT ALL OF YOU LET HER :D THE HOLE DAY,

AND THAT IS THE ONLY THING I COULD WISH FOR............. :D

Lorca and Error had it very difficult to choose a winner and they where a little mad at us because we did interfere them...............

so they wolk to the car and drive far away from Corin and me...........

mamaandson.jpg

and they had a good discussion about who the winner was.........

when they got home ( after two hours :) )the told us who the winner will be ....... :blink::D

and corin and me could`t say no to it :unsure: .

THE WINNER IZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..................................

TROM TROM TROM TROM TROM

2bd9358b-d78a-454b-9db7-47e8bf404aa7.jpg

RILEY the GeoDOG

Edited by lorca.nl

Congrats Riley the GeoDog

:D

What has your ""mum"" done with you..i did not recognize you :blink:

I saw you first when you came to live by your "" mum"' a 1/2 year ago and i saw now your photo. :D

cef90539-3468-49ad-bd04-80d8b6d1fd96.jpg

a 1/2 year ago :)

2bd9358b-d78a-454b-9db7-47e8bf404aa7.jpg

Now :D

You are a very good looking dog..i can see now you have a daarn good life by your "'mum"" :unsure:

i am very happy with that. :D

Error send also puppy dog kisses and lot of dog slobber too and your family. :D

Groetjes and thanks :D

Just got in from chasing those darn squirrels. I checked the computer and what is this? I won??!!! Woof Woof Woof!! Thank you! Then I climbed up in mom's lap to give her some slobber (um I mean kisses) and told her too. I hope you had a great day and the smiles will continue into today and tomorrow and the next day after that.... :):D:D:D

I have grown into a very handsome fellow if I do say so myself. Well actually mom tells me everyday so I believe her. :D When I was first found they had me shaved everywhere. :blink: I was very tired and sad in that first picture. Mom likes me more natural and has let my fur grow out. I even had some curls on the top of my head but I insisted she trim those off completely! It has taken this long to let more of my natural handsomeness to shine through. :unsure:

Thank you and here's more puppy dog kisses and dog slobber coming your way!!! (And I really do give hugs!!) AND paws to Error and Lorca!!!

Riley the GeoDog

Edited by Riley the GeoDog

Congratulations on the awesome coin Riley!!!

And even though your birthday is over now Geo.error, I just finished doing an awesome series of caches and was thinking of you when we were out finding them all. The cache series is called the Smiley Series. All the caches are placed in the shape of a Smiley, and I know how much you like Smiley's. So, after I logged them all, I grabbed a screen capture of them to show you. If you want to see them, you can do a search for 'The Smiley Series' on gc.com...

SmilieSeriescaches.jpg

I hope you had a fantastic birthday!!!

Congratulations on the awesome coin Riley!!!

And even though your birthday is over now Geo.error, I just finished doing an awesome series of caches and was thinking of you when we were out finding them all. The cache series is called the Smiley Series. All the caches are placed in the shape of a Smiley, and I know how much you like Smiley's. So, after I logged them all, I grabbed a screen capture of them to show you. If you want to see them, you can do a search for 'The Smiley Series' on gc.com...

SmilieSeriescaches.jpg

I hope you had a fantastic birthday!!!

wow..thanks for telling me :yikes:

i will look :(

And i had sure a great day..thanks to you all :(