Many older unactivated trackable coins for sale

Not So Lost Puppies

Hi everyone. Its been a long time since I've been in the forums here, it has been a busy year.

I'm clearing out many of the coins I have bought or traded for over the past few years, I have too many of them. (keeping the personally traded personals)

Most are older coins. I do not have pictures on the list, if you have a question on what coin it is, ask and I will do my best to give you a link showing it, or take a photo and send it.

They are listed here:

http://www.mhtc.net/~lxzndr/Geocaching/coinlist.html

most of them are $10, though some of the limited editions are $12. They are all Unactivated!

There will be NO charge for US shipping regardless of how many coins you buy.

International orders will be charged the actual shipping costs, large orders may require insurance which means priority or express mail.

After I receive your request, I will confirm that I have the listed coins still available and send a paypal invoice for the coins (it will be from a different address than you sent the request to.) Credit card orders are accepted through paypal.

Please do NOT make requests through my profile information here, through PM, or by reply post to this message. ONLY make requests through the e-mail address listed on the web page: [notsolostpuppies at gmail dot com] Orders will be processed in the order they are received through that address.

I do have a full time job, so don't expect immediate replies to e-mails. I will try and reply daily. I will also try and update the web page as I process orders (there is a date and time stamp at the bottom of the page)

To comply with the forum guidelines, the listing is of only GC trackable coins.

Some of you are quick on the draw, several orders within 10 minutes of my posting.

Ok, as of now. Anyone that sent a request should have received a reply. and some of you even invoices.

The list is also updated to reflect the requests. Still alot of coins available

Note: if someone changes their mind on coins, I will go back through and see if anyone had requested it before I would put it back on the list as available.

Thanks,

Mike

Not So Lost Puppies

Done for the day now. list is up to date as of now.

I will be shipping paid invoices tomorrow evening.

I will not be able to confirm or invoice any orders until the evenings. Though I reply that I did receive your message and can let you know of coins I know are no longer available.

Thanks to everyone who has ordered.

PS: remember please don't use my profile to order, those e-mails get mixed in with alot of other junk mail and such, use:

notsolostpuppies at gmail dot com

Edited by Not So Lost Puppies