If you're planning to visit the U.K. in August 2009...

The Blorenges

I know that some of you South African cachers head north for your winter (Well, no one in their right minds would head into UK for our winter - it's -3°C today and really grey :unsure: ) so I'd just like to let you know that the UK is holding its second Mega Event over the weekend of 7th - 9th August. Now isn't that a good excuse to have a holiday in England? :sad:

The UK's Second Mega Event.

All visitors from overseas will be very welcome :huh:

Happy New Year to you all!

MrsB

P.S. Please ignore the 6/26/2009 date at the top of the cache listing: that's due to the fact that you can't list regular events more than 6 months in advance. The organisers are hoping that Groundspeak will consider giving the event official Mega status once 500+ people have logged their intentions 'to attend'.

Now this is tempting. I'll be in the Netherlands during that period. Could well organise a little detour into the UK...

I know that some of you South African cachers head north for your winter (Well, no one in their right minds would head into UK for our winter - it's -3°C today and really grey :unsure: ) so I'd just like to let you know that the UK is holding its second Mega Event over the weekend of 7th - 9th August. Now isn't that a good excuse to have a holiday in England? :sad:

The UK's Second Mega Event.

All visitors from overseas will be very welcome :huh:

Happy New Year to you all!

MrsB

P.S. Please ignore the 6/26/2009 date at the top of the cache listing: that's due to the fact that you can't list regular events more than 6 months in advance. The organisers are hoping that Groundspeak will consider giving the event official Mega status once 500+ people have logged their intentions 'to attend'.