Saving Tracks in Roadtrip Mac OSX

Paul_Aris

Yes. It would help you know what model GPs and version of RoadTrip. But i would guess that you are wanting to import files from a microSd or an Oregon or Colorado drive. I have to do it that way to get the tracks from off my microSD. They are then automaticly saved in RoadTrip in the "My Collection" folder. You might want to make a new folder and copy them to there and you can view them separately.

Yes. It would help you know what model GPs and version of RoadTrip. But i would guess that you are wanting to import files from a microSd or an Oregon or Colorado drive. I have to do it that way to get the tracks from off my microSD. They are then automaticly saved in RoadTrip in the "My Collection" folder. You might want to make a new folder and copy them to there and you can view them separately.

It is a Garmin Colorado 400T. So do you have to do this by dragging the track file into a new folder or can you simply send from GPS in Roadtrip? I have the latest version.

It is a Garmin Colorado 400T. So do you have to do this by dragging the track file into a new folder or can you simply send from GPS in Roadtrip? I have the latest version.

Colorado... not sure on that one, but here's how it works with what I have...

Tracks from internal memory. Just use "Receive from GPS" from the Transfer menu to get them. They show up in two places, one the "Recently read from [GPS model-GPS ID]" folder and the "My Collection" folder. I make a new folder and click-select them and drag them to the new folder.

Tracks from the datacard: I put the unit into USB transfer mode, and the card mounts on the desktop. I use the "Import" command from the file menu. They show up in the "My Collection" folder and the "Recently imported from [file name]" folder. Same thing, make a new folder, select the tracks you want in it and copy them to the new folder. They are always archived into the "My Collection" folder, even when the original import folder is overwritten.

e42e10df-3e00-46ba-ba5b-6c3433cb83ad.jpg

Edited by coggins