Geopatra's CacheDorado Geocoin available now !

Geopatra

c19d3646-ca41-4245-81d5-ae539e9f00f9.jpgb5714c00-f546-485e-beb4-7b1f66e7b18c.jpg

A unique design featuring a rubberish mushroom (my avatar/logo) on an oval coin.

Only available as series of 3 coins :

- Red ,White, Blue

- Gold,Silver, Copper

- Numbered: Rxx,Wxx,Bxx in which XX is the same in all 3 coins

- Icon alike mij logo.

Available now at K2coins : euro 21,-

Geopatra,

crazy cachedesigner from NL.

Edited by Geopatra

I noticed the new 3 coin set listed on K2 Coins early this morning but had to take care of some other business before I could allow myself the luxury of purchasing any geocoins. but that's all taken care of now and I just ordered my set a few minutes ago. :unsure:

Here's a little more (quoted from K2 Coins) on the unique design of the rubberish mushroom (Geopatra's logo):

The coin is one of a kind because the 'Geopatra' (the toadstool at the front of the coin) is made of PVC. The combination of these materials is, as far as we know, never used before on a geocoin.

Geopatra, I like your style of placing caches... this is a beautiful set of oval shaped personal geocoins. :sad:

I have a small collection of NL coins - and was happy to see this available today. The mushroom is quite inventive, and your cache placements look lovely. Thanks.

Geopatra, I like your style of placing caches... this is a beautiful set of oval shaped personal geocoins

I am happy to see you guys like both my geocoins and my cacheplacements . :(:yikes:

See my website for all my an RedRocks cacheplacements : in the Netherlands you'll find many many multicaches ! :(

Geopatra.