I can't get a pocket query to work.

whartonia

I've read that there has been a backlog on queries, especially scheduled PQ. However, I can't get anything to work. I don't run any scheduled queries, in fact, I haven't run one in ages. I've been trying for a few days and can't get anything. I can see the preview, but nothing shows up in my e-mail.

I've read that there has been a backlog on queries, especially scheduled PQ. However, I can't get anything to work. I don't run any scheduled queries, in fact, I haven't run one in ages. I've been trying for a few days and can't get anything. I can see the preview, but nothing shows up in my e-mail.
Did you forget to check the day of the week?
Did you forget to check the day of the week?

I ran one this afternoon and checked Saturday. Still nothing but the preview. I even chose to use a different e-mail than the one that gc.com uses (even though it was correct). The preview list shows 200 nearby caches that I haven't found.

After poking around a bit I clicked on AGREE TO LICENSE AGREEMENT. After doing that a screen came up that had all the previous queries I have run. Forgot about that screen, that's how long it's been since I ran one. Sure enough the ones that I have been trying to run were there saying that they were never generated. Did something else and bam, they arrived in my e-mail.

A few months ago I had a complete laptop crash and lost all sorts of stuff, maybe that was yet another thing that got screwed up in it all.