COINTEST: "Nice spot here for a bit of butty munching"

wavector

Is # 6 hidden or is it going to be obvious when one finds it?

Like any of the other Stage Three answers you have found it is entirely unambiguous, you will know for certain that you have found the answer. I won't provide a hint...yet.

I have hours and hours of looking for #6 and still no positive answer..lots of guesses though......brother, brother in law, former room mate, etc. has anyone figured this one out yet????

Like any of the other Stage Three answers you have found it is entirely unambiguous, you will know for certain that you have found the answer. I won't provide a hint...yet.

I have hours and hours of looking for #6 and still no positive answer..lots of guesses though......brother, brother in law, former room mate, etc. has anyone figured this one out yet????

I Believe that I have the final answer just waiting for wavector to confirm.

snowball 58

I Believe that I have the final answer just waiting for wavector to confirm.

snowball 58

Hello snowball58

Thanks for your entry in Stage Three.

All of your answers are correct!

Good Luck

David

Congrats Team CeDo on the finish :):D:P

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the FTF!!!

Wasnt sure if I was to grab the T.B. from you or that was the FTF prize....but wavector cleared that up for me. I said to myself " COME ON!!! more searching!!!" but it proved not to be to bad. Great cointest thanks wavector!

Wow,

no more entrants?

C'mon peeps. ENTER!!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

what do i need to do to enter? i am very far behind it seems.

First make sure you have a lot of hair to spair for when you start to pull it out!!!!!

Go to the first page and read about stage one then find stage two and finally on page three stage three. Stage one is over but I believe you can still enter stage two and three. The research you do for stage one and two will help alot with stage three. :lol:

Edited by snowball 58

Are there any more brave souls attempting this Cointest? :rolleyes::blink:B):D:D

It really is fun!!! Go for it!!! You will feel like you have really acomplished something when you are finished!

Yup, You'll feel you accomplished samshing your head into the keyboard. LOL!!

On a serious note ......

............ AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be afraid, Be VERY afraid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One time wavector spoke of almost leaving the caching scene because of some controversy. I hope he didn't leave this time.

Please wavector, let us know what's going on.

No one else is entering this cointest, so it's pretty safe to say the cointest is over.

And there are a couple more cointests to finish on another thread.

Please let us know what's up.

Opalsns

i have emailed wavector with several questions about these cointests and have never gotten any response. i think he is not around.

i tried to do part of this cointest. it is fun, but takes longer than i want. my attention span is not long enough to finish it. i hope some one has won.