Good cache site?

H'mmmm... could be an interesting beginning point for a zombie themed multi. Use this as a way point for folks to gather numbers that will bring them to a second location, away from the cemetery so that it wouldn't be disrespectful, but which the cache owner could make interesting by continuing with the zombie theme. :ph34r:

Very interesting indeed!

Edited by team moxiepup

As a matter of fact, I have a cache in a similar kind of place. And it happens to be the crypt of one of my relatives. I get a lot of interesting comments about it, but it's also my most found cache so far - and it's very near the next geowoodstock site, so I expect several hundred more visits. So I say "go for it!"

I'd be worried about getting grabbed.

That's what I was thinking, but from a different angle. If you could rig a power source, a motion detector and a robotic hand that grabs at anything poking around inside, you'd certainly raise some blood pressure. Or a simple infrared trigger, set back from the opening so it isn't activated until someone reaches or pokes inside, that causes a skeletal hand to emerge clutching a plaque with the stage two coords?

Just sayin... :D

JUST A THOUGHT ~ you would never, ever, want to make a surviving family member become distressed or become disturbed so that we could play a game, so . . . only use graves that are older than, say, two generations (50 years).

Doing this, there will be no more living family members visiting the site to become disturbed . . . for the most part, no one visits great-grandparents old graves and probably never knew them or, even, of them.

Edited by GRANPA ALEX

That's what I was thinking, but from a different angle. If you could rig a power source, a motion detector and a robotic hand that grabs at anything poking around inside, you'd certainly raise some blood pressure. Or a simple infrared trigger, set back from the opening so it isn't activated until someone reaches or pokes inside, that causes a skeletal hand to emerge clutching a plaque with the stage two coords?

Just sayin... :)

If you did that you may as well just dig an extra hole next to that grave so I could fall into it when I instantly drop dead from the fright :)

Just sayin... :)

L.M.A.O. :)

As long as it's your OWN GRAVE MARKER, then I have no problem with it!

Hmmm...I think I've just decided not to donate my body to The Body Farm. I think now maybe I'll have a cache crypt. That would be so much more fun! (Well, for someone other than me.)

You can do both. In fact why wait. Buy a crypt and place you cache now so that you can enjoy it while you are still alive.