Geocoin for Dogs

mm_dancer

Hey all geocoin fans, im in search of a geocoin to attach to a dog's collar, i know of three different ones, geodog geocoin, gone to the dogs geocoin and lemon fresh geobone, but none are for sale anymore.

If anyone knows of a non-breed specific coin for sale on a site, or a private sale (if breed specific it is a jack russell terrier)

Thanks,

mm_dancer

Actually - if you really want - there are a few Geobone V2 coins that I just put for sale. I've sent out the first batch Dec 10th and had a few left-over from the batch I was selling.

Here's my link page (scroll down)

I'm not too sure I'd want it on a dog's collar though - they really are as heavy as everyone says - so maybe if you had a larger dog it would be okay. My dog is about 70lbs and she's okay with it, but I normally take it off except for events :)

Edited by Lemon Fresh Dog

Hey all geocoin fans, im in search of a geocoin to attach to a dog's collar, i know of three different ones, geodog geocoin, gone to the dogs geocoin and lemon fresh geobone, but none are for sale anymore.

If anyone knows of a non-breed specific coin for sale on a site, or a private sale (if breed specific it is a jack russell terrier)

Thanks,

mm_dancer

As you can see by the link in our sig line, we are geodog geocoin collectors. Our page needs updated because we have since traded our spare Natasha geocoin (Castleman's Jack Russell). For attaching to your geodogs collar I suggest the geodog coin. They are around, I see them for sale quite often. For your breed, look for Natasha:

http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade...5199&type=t target=ImgWindow

Edited by PaRacers

Thanks,

mm_dancer

As you can see by the link in our sig line, we are geodog geocoin collectors. Our page needs updated because we have since traded our spare Natasha geocoin (Castleman's Jack Russell). For attaching to your geodogs collar I suggest the geodog coin. They are around, I see them for sale quite often. For your breed, look for Natasha:

http://www.geocoincollection.com/cointrade...5199&type=t target=ImgWindow

saw one on e-bay

Thanks,

mm_dancer

Yes, please post any generic dog coins available. I have been looking for one also.

* There are a lot of dogcoins. If you go to this website and search for 'dog' you'll find 2 pages.

* Here you can find 'Trakabulldog': link

* Here you can find 'Pug': link

(if you don't see it directly, then go to page 7 or try the search option)

* Here you can find a Labrador coin: link

This are coins I could find at this moment. I'm sure there are more.

Thanks,

mm_dancer

Yes, please post any generic dog coins available. I have been looking for one also.

* There are a lot of dogcoins. If you go to this website and search for 'dog' you'll find 2 pages.

* Here you can find 'Trakabulldog': link

* Here you can find 'Pug': link

(if you don't see it directly, then go to page 7 or try the search option)

* Here you can find a Labrador coin: link

This are coins I could find at this moment. I'm sure there are more.

I would love to have a labrador geocoin but when I go to the site I can not view the cart when I try and order a coin. Can you help!