Oregon Tracklogs and waypoints

After a day (or an hour) of caching with the Oregon 400t, I have a nice track and little open yellow boxes (caches found) that are visible on the screen. I can download the track to Mapsource with no problem but how do I download the "caches found" open boxes? I save my track logs with found caches. This was never a problem with the 60CSx, but I just can't seem to find the file in the Oregon that contains this DATA.

I hope Garmin hasn't decided to abandon this feature of the 60CSx.

Tom

Night-Hawk

There is no automatic way to do this but you can save each of your found geocaches as a waypoint (that's what I do for archiving).

In order to do this go to Geocaches>Show Found>select a cache and hit the flag button near the bottom. Repeat for all caches on the found list and then export to Mapsource.

I miss this feature as well and have requested that Garmin provide a mode where attempted caches (DNF's and Finds) are saved automatically as waypoints. So far no word on whether they will add the support or not -- I would encourage you to give them a call as well!

GO$Rs