Winter Formal & "Cache-Ademy Awards"

jpd43

This is sure to one of Modesto's premier events, covered by all the local Media. Well maybe not, but it sure to be a great time. I have noticed thought that there hasn't been much of a sign up. I know that with Christmas and the New Year everybody had lots to do, but now there is no excuse. What a great way to usher in the new Geocaching year, than a dress up, party down event?! Fun for all ages, positively no drunken debauchery, just generally alot of fun had by people that have at least one similar interest. Come on folks! The more the Merrier, let's get everybody out there and have a ball.

By the way, I have decided against the tuxedo since I was unable to find the camouflage accoutrements to go with it, but I will be wearing my "going to a wedding" outfit.

This is sure to one of Modesto's premier events, covered by all the local Media. Well maybe not, but it sure to be a great time. I have noticed thought that there hasn't been much of a sign up. I know that with Christmas and the New Year everybody had lots to do, but now there is no excuse. What a great way to usher in the new Geocaching year, than a dress up, party down event?! Fun for all ages, positively no drunken debauchery, just generally alot of fun had by people that have at least one similar interest. Come on folks! The more the Merrier, let's get everybody out there and have a ball.

By the way, I have decided against the tuxedo since I was unable to find the camouflage accoutrements to go with it, but I will be wearing my "going to a wedding" outfit.

As JPD43 stated, it will be fun. The Hubby and myself are taking care of the Awards part of the event since it was my idea. We will deliver the envelopes. We are also contributing the garlic bread.

We unfortunately will not be able to attend. My dad just passed away today. I will be helping my sister clean up his home that day. Super Grrl will hopefully be able to arrive with Deranja, the event organizer's themselves. The Hubby & I just might make the end of it but won't be dressed in coture. We might be there in time to help clean up. Hopefully, Deranja will count that as "in attendance" for us! :ph34r:

Have fun everyone!