Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
501_Gang

5 Coin grab bags

OK - waiting on paypal details - and would liek to book 2 bags for the Middle east (one for me - and one for cincol)

Sent info

Our grab bag arrived safely today. I just love the surprise factor :D

Wow that was quick!

Thanks

Alicia & Bob

Kurdogso

Our grab bag arrived safely today. I just love the surprise factor :D

Wow that was quick!

Thanks

Alicia & Bob

Kurdogso

Thanks for letting me know it made it safely and I'm glad your happy with it!

Carbon Hunter, your package is in the mail, should be there soon :D

Getting rid of some extra coins. I decided to throw 5 coins in brown paper sacks and sell them as grab bags. The coins range from 05's to early 08's. I put the bags together in the summer of 08 so I have no idea which bag has what in them. All are unactivated and trackable.

40.00 per bag + 5.00 shipping.

I take paypal only so send me an email or pm and I'll send you my paypal address.

Here's a picture of the coins that are in the bag.

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

IMAG0008.jpg

~ Update ~

4 grab bags left!

Getting rid of some extra coins. I decided to throw 5 coins in brown paper sacks and sell them as grab bags. The coins range from 05's to early 08's. I put the bags together in the summer of 08 so I have no idea which bag has what in them. All are unactivated and trackable.

I take paypal only so send me an email or pm and I'll send you my paypal address.

IMAG0008.jpg

We had 6' of new snow, but talked Trick into going to the end of the road to our mailbox. :yikes: Glad she went - love the coins! Thank you!

Glad your happy with the coins ToT, hope they were some ones you wanted! :wacko:

IMAG0008.jpg

Only 2 left!!

Congrats on your surprise bag TR and TR.

It's an AWESOME offer and your were wise to act on it.

We're catching up on bills :) or I would have got one. If you got doubles you can go up top and maybe trade someone!!

Or even have a cointest ;)

Again,

Congrats!!!

Opalsns

Well it looks like I have to try a different way to get rid of the extras that didn't sell since someone else is selling grab bags for less than I am. Good thing there's still some oldies and HTF's left!

Thanks to all who bought and I hope they got some good ones. :)

Edited by 501_Gang

Sorry, I wasn't trying to one-up you. :laughing: I just wanted my coins to go to people who would get more pleasure out of them than I get. The price I'm selling mine for is much less because most are already activated.

Sorry - I never came back to say thanks - bag arrived in great condition - and a lovely surprise. Wonderful - the other bag is off to Qatar this weekend.