5 Coin grab bags

501_Gang

Getting rid of some extra coins. I decided to throw 5 coins in brown paper sacks and sell them as grab bags. The coins range from 05's to early 08's. I put the bags together in the summer of 08 so I have no idea which bag has what in them. All are unactivated and trackable.

40.00 per bag + 5.00 shipping.

I take paypal only so send me an email or pm and I'll send you my paypal address.

Here's a picture of the coins that are in the bag.

Thanks and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

IMAG0008.jpg

~ Update ~

4 grab bags left!

Getting rid of some extra coins. I decided to throw 5 coins in brown paper sacks and sell them as grab bags. The coins range from 05's to early 08's. I put the bags together in the summer of 08 so I have no idea which bag has what in them. All are unactivated and trackable.

I take paypal only so send me an email or pm and I'll send you my paypal address.

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0008.jpg

Only 2 left!!

Well it looks like I have to try a different way to get rid of the extras that didn't sell since someone else is selling grab bags for less than I am. Good thing there's still some oldies and HTF's left!

Thanks to all who bought and I hope they got some good ones. :)

Edited by 501_Gang