COINTEST: The Sexiest Geocacher Cointest

sandra+thorsten

The cointest lasts two months and ends on March 1st, 2009. After that we will vote a picture to call the Sexiest Geocacher from all pictures posted here. If a picture is posted twice, the person, who posted the picture of the geocacher first, wins (if the posting was edited, the date of the last edit will be used)....

my tiny little opinion - two months is too long for a cointest. folks seem to lose interest after a while. perhaps a much shorter time frame would be more fun - like two weeks instead of two months.

rsg

My husband is a body builder and has competed for 25+ years. Most currently he is the 2008 Colorado Natural Body Building Champion 45 years+. I personally think he is he SEXIEST man alive not to mention the sexiest cacher. Sorry the picture is dark but he has to be tanned for the stage lights. Also a big sorry for the biased opinion. By the way his Geocaching name is "Pumping Iron"

99839e23-746f-474d-8e02-d5a441d003c4.jpg

My husband is a body builder and has competed for 25+ years. Most currently he is the 2008 Colorado Natural Body Building Champion 45 years+. I personally think he is he SEXIEST man alive not to mention the sexiest cacher. Sorry the picture is dark but he has to be tanned for the stage lights. Also a big sorry for the biased opinion. By the way his Geocaching name is "Pumping Iron"

I love the Aussie on your avatar :D I have a mini-Aussie and lost an Aussie in April. Aussies get my vote for the cutest cachers :D

I love the Aussie on your avatar :D I have a mini-Aussie and lost an Aussie in April. Aussies get my vote for the cutest cachers :D

Awww thanks Tsun :D

The idea was first brought up by Opalsns, in the Support the Geocaching Troops thread, but I think it is the right thing to do:

So I am nominating the Men and Women keeping us safe at Camp Victory in Iraq:

4dfca6cf-ff5c-4d76-ac55-efcc4d4b6415.jpg

Picture can be found at:

Support the Geocaching Troops

MAGC Forward Members GC1HEPJ

And a vote for this photo too! You are all the best! Nice idea Opalsns and thank you for doing the nomination TFI!

ACT06 - you are behind the flag and as you face the camera, you are the one holding the side of the flag with the stars. :D To your left is another taller fellow behind you and further to the left is a fellow in what looks like a golf shirt.

:D

Edited by hollora

I may live to regret this, but since I was willing to pose for this picture for a :mad: then it isn't so far-fetched to post it again in the hopes of a very cool coin.

Straight from my log at GC1AQTF:

29619700-fd32-49e2-8936-ac8e672a1a60.jpg

Adorabel yes ... but sexy? Cross dressing just isn't sexy if you forget to shave your legs! B)

Edited by ImaMystic

I don't know this geocacher. His name is Kit Fox and he gets my vote for Sexiest Geocacher!

The pics are from the thread Share your Greatest Caching View. Kit's literally hanging out in the middle of nowhere at his adopted cache Big Horn and Stamp Mill. I can't see his face but I'm thinking he's powerful and daring. We get to "pony" up to his adventure and not imagine but actually see that vista. Pictures like these makes armchair geocaching most exciting.

20a1204e-0632-4370-a3fb-a4e5341f800.jpg

Two months are over, the cointest has come to an end. But before we let you know the winner, we want to thank all the contestants who posted pictures in this thread!

During the cointest we didn't want to influence anybody, but now we can give you some feedback:

Yes, Tschakko and hollora were right, we meant pictures of humans. The pictures from your Travel Bugs or pets are great, but they are not what we were looking for.

The couple in the quarry on the picture QuigleyJones posted are actually geocachers who found a cache from us and made a picture with the cachecam. We do not know who they are. If you know them, please let us know.

Thanks to RedShoesGirl for the hint to make the cointest quicker. Of course you are right, but this was our first cointest. The next one will have a much shorter time frame.

Before we announce the winner of the contest, we finally would like to say that there are great pictures of many sexy geocachers, really! We even considered to give more than one price, but we had problems to say where to stop, which geocacher is sexy enough to get a price and which is the first who is not. That is why we decided to look for just one person as we planned at the beginning. Please don't forget that the result of this cointest is totally subjective and the decision was not easy for us.

But because we thought that it would be unfair, if the person who posted a picture of the Sexiest Geocacher wins a geocoin and the Sexiest Geocacher goes away empty-handed, we donate a second geocoin, a transparent tourquise Pure.color (as the black one sold out and sought after, unactivated and uncirculated) for the Sexiest Geocacher.

After this is said, we want to present the winner, it is D@nim@l with the picture of Nudecacher! Congratulations to the winner and to the Sexiest Geocacher! Please contact us so that we can send the coins to you.

We had a lot of fun with all your pictures and hope the same for you.

I guess I could nominate myself for laughs.

IMGP0537.jpg

Funny thing is, Matt and I have been in love and waitig for me to get out since 2004 or 2005 until present day where he sends me love emails and naked pictures tells me he loves me misses me and needs me and wants me tell him what I think of his nude pictures!!! Thing is I fount out te other day that e got married in2006 what the he'll!

Gotta love a man in uniform - VOTE! :D